Smirenka

May 4, 2018
At worst, they just have to wait for it to come out on Steam, since it's "planned"
IIRC Dev wants to get the game to be more than just the testing sandbox zone before he puts it forth like that.

And I think that's a great idea, both with how much people complain about such early development games being sold, and how right they are to with how many of those games just.... fizzle before giving buyers anything to show for it.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
IIRC Dev wants to get the game to be more than just the testing sandbox zone before he puts it forth like that.

And I think that's a great idea, both with how much people complain about such early development games being sold, and how right they are to with how many of those games just.... fizzle before giving buyers anything to show for it.

I totally agree with you, I was just saying that if he wanted another payment system, he just had to be patient

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
I think I might be stupid but I'm having problem working out to run the game. I've had a search and nobody else seems to have a problem so I might be dumb but I don't know what I'm doing.

I've downloaded the file, it shows as a disk image file, when I extract it I'm still not sure what's going on. The Install file doesn't seem to do anything, if I extract the app.zip and open it like I expected it would work the application doesn't do anything . I'm a little confused.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I think I might be stupid but I'm having problem working out to run the game. I've had a search and nobody else seems to have a problem so I might be dumb but I don't know what I'm doing.

I've downloaded the file, it shows as a disk image file, when I extract it I'm still not sure what's going on. The Install file doesn't seem to do anything, if I extract the app.zip and open it like I expected it would work the application doesn't do anything . I'm a little confused.

Any help would be appreciated.
Have you've been downloading it using the Links in the first post of this thread or a different website?
Because there should not be a need to install anything just extract and run (like it says in the first post).
Now that I think about it, there isn't even be a app.zip or a installer in the Delta Zone Files you get from here/ the Developer.
So i would recommend that you better run a Virus scan first thing, because if you got Delta Zone from somewhere else and it claims that it needs to install stuff, you might have fucked up.

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
Have you've been downloading it using the Links in the first post of this thread or a different website?
Because there should not be a need to install anything just extract and run (like it says in the first post).
Now that I think about it, there isn't even be a app.zip or a installer in the Delta Zone Files you get from here/ the Developer.
So i would recommend that you better run a Virus scan first thing, because if you got Delta Zone from somewhere else and it claims that it needs to install stuff, you might have fucked up.
No I got it from here from the first post. The download was Delta_Zone_Release_07_Build220201v3.zip windows sees it as a Disk Image File like a CD or DVD or iso but I used winRAR to extract it. I can't see what I'm supposed to run, nothing seems to be working. I feel stupid because I figured it'd be silly obvious but I'm doing something wrong.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Can you right click the file, and hit extract here, in the dropdown menu (with the zip file)? Should pop out a folder with files and an executable in it.

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
Can you right click the file, and hit extract here, in the dropdown menu (with the zip file)? Should pop out a folder with files and an executable in it.
That's what I've been doing. after extraction I'm left with install (a shortcut that doesn't seem to do anything), app (another zipped folder) and resources (windows batch file).
Inside the app folder once extracted is a folder called Healthy but inside that was roughly what I was expecting to find including an executable also called healthy but it looks like its loading something for about 2 seconds and nothing happens.

I don't really get it. When I read just "extract and run" I figured it would be super simple but it just isn't working for me.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
None of these files you just mentioned should be in the delta zone zip. Which link did you use from the main page?

I've always used the Mega link, personally.

AnonFiles instantly causes a virus detection, whenever I try to visit it with my AV, Total Virus. So I'd advise against using that link.

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
None of these files you just mentioned should be in the delta zone zip. Which link did you use from the main page?

I've always used the Mega link, personally.

AnonFiles instantly causes a virus detection, whenever I try to visit it with my AV, Total Virus. So I'd advise against using that link.
I did use the AnonFiles link but the mega link appears to be be the same file. I'll check that out instead.
Edit: I ran out of transfer data from Mega. I'm guessing no torrent or anything exists? I couldn't find one searching

Last edited:

zggr74

Oct 17, 2021
There is nothing interesting between v0.7 and v0.10. Game still boring as hell. Just wait when their majesty publish his masterpiece :))))

• Haha
Reactions: DubstepLR

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
any links for the 10 release? I have nsfw password
If you have the "NSFW Password" then you should also have the link to the corresponding download. And if you dont, then i hate to burst your bubble but the password that you think you got will not work at all.
There is nothing interesting between v0.7 and v0.10. Game still boring as hell. Just wait when their majesty publish his masterpiece :))))
Yeah, nothing interesting at all, just new parts to the map, new enemys, new clothing, a overworked damage model, new ammo and ballistics, new animations, new customization, a ingame map, the ability to crouch, Cybernetic skills, a total overhaul of how the enemy acts, a drone and a new savezone, to name but a few.
Clearly not a single interesting thing was added...

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
If you have the "NSFW Password" then you should also have the link to the corresponding download. And if you dont, then i hate to burst your bubble but the password that you think you got will not work at all.

Yeah, nothing interesting at all, just new parts to the map, new enemys, new clothing, a overworked damage model, new ammo and ballistics, new animations, new customization, a ingame map, the ability to crouch, Cybernetic skills, a total overhaul of how the enemy acts, a drone and a new savezone, to name but a few.
Clearly not a single interesting thing was added...
How do you know that? I can't read the changelog on the patreon site ...

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
I did use the AnonFiles link but the mega link appears to be be the same file. I'll check that out instead.
Edit: I ran out of transfer data from Mega. I'm guessing no torrent or anything exists? I couldn't find one searching
this is infuriating. The transfer limit refreshed but unzipping it said it was corrupt. I restarted the download and it hit the quota again!

Reactions: Eggtree McGee

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
How do you know that? I can't read the changelog on the patreon site ...
Because I used the search option in the top right corner of this site to, you know, search for it (just type in "Changelog"). That and the fact that I have been supporting the development of this game for some time now, so i just went of my memory of it.

And for all the people that keep sending me PMs, asking for my access to the game: I can NOT give you any sort of access to the NSFW parts of the game or the newest version. If you do not want to spend the 9 Bucks for it, then you will just have to wait until it gets its free release.

Reactions: BTWZ1

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Because I used the search option in the top right corner of this site to, you know, search for it (just type in "Changelog"). That and the fact that I have been supporting the development of this game for some time now, so i just went of my memory of it.

And for all the people that keep sending me PMs, asking for my access to the game: I can NOT give you any sort of access to the NSFW parts of the game or the newest version. If you do not want to spend the 9 Bucks for it, then you will just have to wait until it gets its free release.
So, somebody post the changelog here? I.. I hadn't thought of that for once.. XD

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes