Jul 4, 2018
Is there any actual sex in this? perhaps with the monsters and whatnot? I don't see any sexual tags besides Ahegao and Tentacles and don't really want to download the 5GB game and be dissapointed when I open it

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Is there any actual sex in this? perhaps with the monsters and whatnot? I don't see any sexual tags besides Ahegao and Tentacles and don't really want to download the 5GB game and be dissapointed when I open it
Try it out. I doubt u'll be dissapointed. Although keep in mind that it is in development.

Reactions: Artix0

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
If you want a summary of what's new in version 8:

-Enlargement of the map (a forest area)

- Appearance of drones (allow you to save your equipment)

-you have a kind of "small base" before leaving on the demo map, where your goal is to get to the other exit of the area alive

-Enemies have a reworked AI (can now detect via your weapon's lazer) and can steal your gear (even what's already equipped) when they knock you out or if you're already constrained by something else

- Appearance of healing areas to heal you tentacles or eggs in your body

-An IDE to see the progress curve of the difficulty of the game (evolving difficulty)

-Less loot on the map as well, as well as the rarification of merchants and crates

-And a save system now! with some clear data system

It's what I see for the moment, so, have fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
No gofile or mediafile download? MEGA download can reach up to 5G and have to wait like 5 hours to resume it.
I am looking at at least three alternatives for MEGA in the first Post of the Thread. If you dont want to wait for Mega then you will have to make do with a slightly slower download speeds from another page.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes