simple-person

May 20, 2020
Can someone pass the download link that is not from MEGA, torrent for example, mega blocks by browsing the download by bandwidth and it is not allowed to download more than 3 GB

Jul 3, 2018
Sorry guys have been busy, in life (have to move out of the current apartment) and also development,
I pretty much closed off everything and focused on game development/bug-fixing, adding logs of new stuff in release next month (bit earlier for substar users)

version R08 free uncensored password: full08free
If anyone has Release 08, feel free to post download links here or mark it as a game update :)

ENJOY
good luck man, im moving to my own apartment in autumn so i wish you luck

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Gameplay is waaay to in depth for me. I mean I'm here to coom first gameplay second. The gameplay has the quality of some AA shooters but its very complex and simmy as well like a lighter stalker style game when it comes to some mechanics. The gunplay itself seems like its going to be great but I doubt many people are going to have the patience to get very far. I ignored the tutorials and then got stuck in the first area.

Way more work put into this than most AA shooters too bad you weren't making an actual non coom game as this would be great. As it is now not great from a coomer perspective. It's great work but not for me.
I like the difficulty of this game, and I take a lot in maximum difficulty, I love it, I don't see the reason to make a game where you play braindead simply to get caught or have the H scenes...

In addition, you just have to put the difficulty at the minimum, you put all the cheat codes, and you can play like this too if you wish

Ripin

Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 1259999

Overview:
DELTA ZONE
is a completely NSFW-UNCENSORED cyberpunk-themed FPS game with high-quality graphics, deep gameplay, and explicit animations. Your play as Ivy, and you have to survive in Delta Zone, an area infested by monsters, occupied by rogue raiders, and other dangers. You will be able to build weapons, modify yourself with cyberware, loot, craft trade work at a strip club, and modify Ivy's face.

Latest update trailer:

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: DEVOLUTION - - -
Censored: No
Version: Release 08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Uncensor Password Release 08: full08free

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1260000 View attachment 1260001 View attachment 1260002 View attachment 1260003 View attachment 1261763 View attachment 1261795 View attachment 1261823 View attachment 1261913
User id not working !

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I get a 404 error instead
Then try the usual:
Try a different link. If that does not work, disable Add block (if you have one). If that did not work, turn off your VPN (if you have one). If that did not work, try a different Browser.

And if all of that did not work, then no one will be able to help you.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes