SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
They will steal all your stuff if you let them, money, ammo, panties, contraceptives even weapon parst of your gun. The higher the adaptive Difficulty gets the more they will steal. But you can hunt the guy that stole your stuff back down and "ask" them to give them back (by shooting them a bunch and looting the body).
Also the tentacles have kind of a cool down and will respawn after some time unlike the humanoid enemys.
Yeah, for the hunting part, i know that, and fortunately that there is this kind of thing
But then, once everyone is killed, the humans don't respawn?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
How do you unequip clothing you've already equipped?
I don't think there's a way to customise our outfit yet (unequip specific items of clothing, like take your top off and keep the skirt on etc.) - all we have for now is the hotkey that hides/unhides all clothing at once.

Reactions: Frankyc33

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Oh boy, here we go with another "Game hard so the game sucks" rant.
This is not that uncommon in this Forum, seeing how a lot of Users here just want to pleasure themselves to some pictures/ animations and having actual challenging Gameplay mechanics that require skill and brain activity is something those Users react allergic to.
Still, let me answer some of your questions and give some tips, so you might have a better chance of survival next time you decide to try the Game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note, its a bad Idea to try to turn a Arcade game into a Realistic "Simulation" game, because then the people that you have been attracting before the change will cry about you "ruining the game". Trust me, its way better to go hard from the start, so people know what they will get. Also there is a ton of complicated code that could get fucked by some old arcade code that you might not be able to get out without needing to reprogram everything.
I just put my opinion.
Your expectations are your expectations, my expectations are mine.
I'm not saying that it's easy to code a game.
Otherwise I would create one myself. But when a game is frustrating I let it be known, and it's not often that I point it out.

Because you don't know how I played, it's not because I'm complaining about a difficulty that I'm a jerk as you like to imply.
( thank you I have ears and I hear the enemies :) )

concerning the difficulty, there is difficult and difficult.
I take a game that has nothing to do with Karryn prison's, the game if you want to do it in difficult, you just have to know the enemies well, the edits etc. and it's the kind of game I spent hours on.

You're talking to me: the enemies have trouble with the corners, except that it's just playing on an AI that is badly coded.

On the arcade side, you just didn't understand what I wrote, unlike you I won't insult you by thinking you are an idiot.

Making a simulation of a game I don't care, if I talked about arcade it's first to make some details work and then to add all these elements of simulations.

I'm sorry, but I've never seen stealth in my life, I've learned to be stealthy by bending down, not just by walking slowly and standing upright, just to make sure that I'm seen even if I'm not heard.

when you want to do stealth gameplay, you also plan places to hide. you tell me that this is the case, but in the tutorial you are told: a but if you go there it makes noise, not mentioned that it hides you (or I read too fast)

and on the other hand we try to allow the player to "kill stealthily", so yes there is normally a "suppressor" in the game, but you have to fall on it, you don't want it to be stolen. which makes the interest of the stealth gameplay, null.
And I confirm that I got stolen stuff while I was surrendering.

I don't know about the scenario in the paid version, so I won't comment.

Finally I repeat myself, I'm not like you, I have my expectations and you have yours, don't start telling me that I'm going to bitch about something when you don't know me, have a nice day/evening.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
and on the other hand we try to allow the player to "kill stealthily", so yes there is normally a "suppressor" in the game, but you have to fall on it, you don't want it to be stolen. which makes the interest of the stealth gameplay, null.
And I confirm that I got stolen stuff while I was surrendering.
You are aware of the fact that, when you load up the game there is a Trader and a box full of money right next to you (the black monolith and the brown box next to one of the huts), right?
I just re-downloaded the Build 8 from the links in this thread to check if its really there and yes it is. It makes Suppressors, Sights and all the other stuff you might need available from the start, you cant miss it.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Well I DLed it and started and then turned it off. It is censored unless you get a login ID which requires paying on patreon. It is a petpeeve of min to censor a game unless people pay. Want to have some bonus content, sure fine. But censoring the whole game with out pay. Nope, not for me. Pity it looked like it could be interesting
and they post the game for free but want others to pay. Not happenin here

Nov 7, 2017
If you want a summary of what's new in version 8:

-Enlargement of the map (a forest area)

- Appearance of drones (allow you to save your equipment)

-you have a kind of "small base" before leaving on the demo map, where your goal is to get to the other exit of the area alive

-Enemies have a reworked AI (can now detect via your weapon's lazer) and can steal your gear (even what's already equipped) when they knock you out or if you're already constrained by something else

- Appearance of healing areas to heal you tentacles or eggs in your body

-An IDE to see the progress curve of the difficulty of the game (evolving difficulty)

-Less loot on the map as well, as well as the rarification of merchants and crates

-And a save system now! with some clear data system

It's what I see for the moment, so, have fun!
Fantastic work so far, "AAA cum-splatter effects" were a set of words I never thought I would see in that order, but the fluids in the tentacle H-scene literally look better than any fluid effect I have seen in any game. I do have to ask what the thought process was on implementing a full weapon customization system with animations before adding a reload functionality? Right now it's like a super weird mix of mil-sim level customization with doom-style weapon reloading.

I really hope you continue this project, this is some next-level stuff.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Fantastic work so far, "AAA cum-splatter effects" were a set of words I never thought I would see in that order, but the fluids in the tentacle H-scene literally look better than any fluid effect I have seen in any game. I do have to ask what the thought process was on implementing a full weapon customization system with animations before adding a reload functionality? Right now it's like a super weird mix of mil-sim level customization with doom-style weapon reloading.

I really hope you continue this project, this is some next-level stuff.
I'm not the dev TwT
Just, I like this game a lot, I want to help the dev of this game, and when a lot of people who ask "what's new?" ... I tried to make a little summary of what happen in the release 08

But yeah, the cum effect is so good!If you do a lot with the tentacle monster, At some point, if you switch to first person, your screen will be covered in cum
For the concept of reloading and other elements (crouching which will come later) I think they wanted to take care of everything related to enemy AI first, before implementing all the functionalities necessary to immersion, just look at the jump effect, which is present, but no animation

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
How to enable hardcore mode ? Is it different name for highest diffculty in main menu?
1659601168557.png

Go Option, Gameplay, and you take this "I will do this on my own"

And, the better your weapon will be (going from scrap elements to composite) and the more the enemies will be angry

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Love the Idea. But sadly i have absolutely no hope that this is ever going anywhere. Even if he would set a record for patreon supporters of a lewd game, it wouldn't be enough. This is a multi-year, full-time project for 10+ talented devs.

I like what is already here but lets not kid ourselves. It's like 0.05% done.

It would be much, much more realistic to try and do this as a full conversion of an existing game.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes