Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Love the Idea. But sadly i have absolutely no hope that this is ever going anywhere. Even if he would set a record for patreon supporters of a lewd game, it wouldn't be enough. This is a multi-year, full-time project for 10+ talented devs.

I like what is already here but lets not kid ourselves. It's like 0.05% done.

It would be much, much more realistic to try and do this as a full conversion of an existing game.
That's the unfortunate truth about the supporter driven adult game industry. Its not one side's fault, some supporters expect too much and some devs promise too much and that creates a stigma that ambitious projects will inevitably fall from grace and some projects are seemingly milked for as much profit as the devs can.

As much as I'd like to give full support to projects that I legitimately like its just too much of a gamble now, you subscribe to a project and after a year it gets abandoned or shelved indefinitely. Sometimes it does get finished and it is nothing like you hoped for, even triple A video game studios aren't exempted from this.

Its really great times we live in that we get stuff like this but I think its a pretty long way from becoming a reliable industry. I'll admit I don't see anything special from this project as of this writing but I like the direction it is headed so for what its worth best of luck to you, dev

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It would be quicker to just download it using the Links you find in the first Post than to wait for a Torrent that will never come (at least not from the Dev).
some people need torrents because of weak or unstable internet

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
So it's more than 3! So more sexe animation! Haha!
But for me, that's not what interests me

yes, the same story. Animations are not what I expected from the game, it would be cool if you could control the characters and not just view them, interactive if they were that would be fire

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
so that it was not just animation like watching a cartoon, but you could completely make your own animations, manage all the characters involved

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so that it was not just animation like watching a cartoon, but you could completely make your own animations, manage all the characters involved
check out Honey Select 2, and more specificaly, Studio Neo
barebones it's pretty shite, but you can find nearly any mod you need on the discord
though I am struggling to find some god-forsaken pillows...

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
So no way to crack the game?
Edit: Pretty sure there is a way to crack it, so new question: Anyone knows how to crack it?
You are aware that there is a free Version available in the first Post of the Thread with its corresponding uncensore-password, right?
There is no reason to try crack anything seeing how you just have to wait only a few months for the newer free versions. If you do not want to wait, then just pay the 9 Bucks.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes