SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I read a hint in game that having tentacles in ivy prevents the ones in the water from attacking. Did I read that right? Because she gets attacked anyway.
I noticed that if your belly is not 70% or more full of eggs/tentacles, they still attack you, as if they want to make sure everything is full.

DOAHENTAI

Apr 4, 2021
guys, anyone knows how to delete the save datas? cause i lost everything and when i restart the game i have nothing

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
guys, anyone knows how to delete the save datas? cause i lost everything and when i restart the game i have nothing
You can not delete the save file.
If you use the reset in the hideout it is supposed to remove everything you have. You will need to use the money in the brown box to buy new gear from the Trader right next to it.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
atm in your build its a bit hardcore, in latest supporter build you can restart game and chose starting difficulty with appropriate gear

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Wouldn't it be interesting if you kept the tentacle in the womb, it grows a little and lays more eggs if you don't heal yourself or expel the eggs from your womb from the first time you get pregnant?

Reactions: f9account
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes