RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
So no way to crack the game?
Edit: Pretty sure there is a way to crack it, so new question: Anyone knows how to crack it?
You are aware that there is a free Version available in the first Post of the Thread with its corresponding uncensore-password, right?
There is no reason to try crack anything seeing how you just have to wait only a few months for the newer free versions. If you do not want to wait, then just pay the 9 Bucks.

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
You are aware that there is a free Version available in the first Post of the Thread with its corresponding uncensore-password, right?
There is no reason to try crack anything seeing how you just have to wait only a few months for the newer free versions. If you do not want to wait, then just pay the 9 Bucks.
not everyone can pay, even if they want to, the payment method is not filthy for everyone

Jul 6, 2022
It's not very ... smart on a forum who the creator himself can see that
it's a piracy site, and the dev is in here... expect these kind of things around here ;). Also, what are they going to do? xd

You are aware that idgf about the free version? i don't want to try an old version or wait a few months just to try the new game.
I just asked if there is a way to crack it, since this is a piracy site, i didn't think this question was going to be so out of place :rolleyes:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
a free password is sewn into each version of the game in advance! pick a word and there will be happiness-joy
Thats not how it works, the Dev does not keep the older game files on his Pc, so he asks here for some of the supporters who have had access to upload the File. He then edits said File, adding the free uncensored password, and Uploads it himself to the pages you see in the first posts of this Thread. There is no such thing as a already integrated free uncensored password in the Patreon/ subscribestar versions.
not everyone can pay, even if they want to, the payment method is not filthy for everyone
Well then you will have to wait, simple as that. We all have to wait the 2 months for a new Build, the supporters are just one or two Builds ahead, basically play testing and looking for bugs that will be fixed for the Free Builds.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
it's a piracy site, and the dev is in here... expect these kind of things around here ;). Also, what are they going to do? xd

You are aware that idgf about the free version? i don't want to try an old version or wait a few months just to try the new game.
I just asked if there is a way to crack it, since this is a piracy site, i didn't think this question was going to be so out of place :rolleyes:
Stop giving a free version of their products, check the different sites where they offered free versions to sniper any possibility of having a crack

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021

Maybe the reason for that is that there was a huge discussion about cracking this game in this thread a few months ago (just search "Crack" in the search bar). It went on for quiet some time and concluded in it not being worth it, seeing that just waiting was way easier and would help the development of the game by not forcing the Dev to waste time on preventing people from Cracking it.

Also if you do not want to try the free Build, why should someone give you access to more? Seeing how you clearly "dont give a fuck" about the game.

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
Thats not how it works, the Dev does not keep the older game files on his Pc, so he asks here for some of the supporters who have had access to upload the File. He then edits said File, adding the free uncensored password, and Uploads it himself to the pages you see in the first posts of this Thread. There is no such thing as a already integrated free uncensored password in the Patreon/ subscribestar versions.

Well then you will have to wait, simple as that. We all have to wait the 2 months for a new Build, the supporters are just one or two Builds ahead, basically play testing and looking for bugs that will be fixed for the Free Builds.

you're wrong... I once had version 0.7 on a laptop without internet.. it was downloaded long before the password was posted... next, the free password was posted here... and it worked on the laptop... the files were not changed on it/ were not updated... the same thing happened with the 8th version

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
I don't know how it happened, but it always worked. therefore, the conclusion is that the password is already in the game

Feb 27, 2022
I don't know how it happened, but it always worked. therefore, the conclusion is that the password is already in the game
Then I stand corrected. Sorry about that.
Like I mentioned previously, it's not hard to build a wordlist to brute force the password using some basic python scripting.
If the wordlist fails you can always just brute force it proper, the password doesn't have any special characters so that cuts down the processing time a lot, in reality the biggest barrier to the brute force method is Patreon auto-opening, once you get to a few thousand tabs it slows down your PC a bunch but doing it on an account with no browser or by force disabling browsers seems to work fine on that front.

Reactions: DubstepLR

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
For a shooting game it is still not a good one.Combat system is still wierd.Needs to improve MC's movement.
Weather system either,I can barely see a thing during the fog,and I am even using my RTX3060,I can only get like 30FPS by medium graphics.
AI can easily shoot u while u r still searching for enemy,and weapon feels really wierd even I maximize it at the beginning.
And crouch, why cant I crouch to sneak??

Perelik

May 12, 2019
So I have some questions:
The MC can not crouch as I see?
How do you save the progress. And where I am supposed to exit when on the arena map?
What again exactly these drones do? I can store items I see that, but if I call it again it will have my stored items?
And lastly , the struggle system of tentacles , jeezus I try to click as fast orange purple orange purple dots with the mouse 90% fails...

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
So I have some questions:
The MC can not crouch as I see?
How do you save the progress. And where I am supposed to exit when on the arena map?
What again exactly these drones do? I can store items I see that, but if I call it again it will have my stored items?
And lastly , the struggle system of tentacles , jeezus I try to click as fast orange purple orange purple dots with the mouse 90% fails...
crouching in fps mode is added in newer version

also struggle you shouldnt click as fas tas possible spamclick fix is I think also fixed in newer version

drone just teleports items to stash later it will get more indepth functionality

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
For a shooting game it is still not a good one.Combat system is still wierd.Needs to improve MC's movement.
Weather system either,I can barely see a thing during the fog,and I am even using my RTX3060,I can only get like 30FPS by medium graphics.
AI can easily shoot u while u r still searching for enemy,and weapon feels really wierd even I maximize it at the beginning.
fog visibility was tuned in later builds so it match as much as you see them, make sure you have good gun, scrap guns should feel bad and sluggish to shoot

crouch sbeaking was added in bew supporter builds

performance should be good on 3060 more than 30fps make sure nothing else runs on your pc in background

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
the game is fine with my rtx 2080, in ultra, and i got 60 fps all the times

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I read a hint in game that having tentacles in ivy prevents the ones in the water from attacking. Did I read that right? Because she gets attacked anyway.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes