Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I know this is Early Access but if possible I would ask for some optimization improvements, thanks :)

CinderFox101

Jun 2, 2018
here's one quick tip if you are new here. Use the Filter and go write Female Protagonist in the Exclude Tags area. That way you wont be complaining anymore. Smh
they werent complaining... its just that they feel there isnt enough decent male protag games, i kinda agree

Reactions: Borg4574

alukaa

Nov 5, 2018
Ill be honest, i do like the game, but tentacles are wayy to common on the lowest diffculty. Or they need to be thicker so they are easier to hit

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
So frankly: the game sucks, graphically it's good, the animations are good.
But the gameplay sucks, there are enemies everywhere, they are inevitably stronger than you, forced to surrender countless times.
I don't even kill the tentacles because the noise will attract the other "humans" ? they have stuff on them, are they human ?
when I surrender, they steal everything I have on me, but who had this fucking idea ?
I don't even want to talk about stealth, what's the deal with walking slowly? crouching in like: ALL GAMES it couldn't be done?
I don't even know how I can hit and kill people, having a constant sight would be nice, the fatigue thing so that she stretches her arms too much, frankly, there was nothing else to do but add this kind of feature?
we start the game almost naked? sorry, I didn't know that women in a post-apo world had unfortunately lost their clothes.

and then the semen that prevents you from seeing and that of course there is no button to remove it, great idea, and not seeing anything because you're injured also great idea (it's a fucking sarcasm) so that, in addition to being hard, we make it even harder if it was not hard enough.

I tested the free version, well I won't take the paid version.
Start by making the basic elements of a game work by making it arcade style before adding simulation elements that spoil the game.

Translated with (free version)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
But the gameplay sucks, there are enemies everywhere, they are inevitably stronger than you, forced to surrender countless times.
I don't even kill the tentacles because the noise will attract the other "humans" ? they have stuff on them, are they human ?
when I surrender, they steal everything I have on me, but who had this fucking idea ?
I don't even want to talk about stealth, what's the deal with walking slowly? crouching in like: ALL GAMES it couldn't be done?
I don't even know how I can hit and kill people, having a constant sight would be nice, the fatigue thing so that she stretches her arms too much, frankly, there was nothing else to do but add this kind of feature?
we start the game almost naked? sorry, I didn't know that women in a post-apo world had unfortunately lost their clothes.

and then the semen that prevents you from seeing and that of course there is no button to remove it, great idea, and not seeing anything because you're injured also great idea (it's a fucking sarcasm) so that, in addition to being hard, we make it even harder if it was not hard enough.

Start by making the basic elements of a game work by making it arcade style before adding simulation elements that spoil the game.

You literally have a tutorial and a bit of lore to explain to you that the soldiers present are infected by the tentacles...

Yes, the game is very hard, and that's what forces you to not run around like an idiot everywhere, you're not a goat to hop everywhere

For the noise of your weapon, you have to try to find a silencer, and avoid, once again, taking the straight line to go from point A to point B, or simply avoid the water points... For that, I suggest you activate all the cheat modes, and explore the map a little to become better aware of it, before launching into the game in vanilla

Yes, the enemies are stronger than you, but it all depends on the difficulty, on easy, they find it very difficult to hit you, where on max difficulty, they headshot you very easily, which makes you think harder once again

tagin16133

Oct 18, 2021
torrent file? plz

I don't know why the developer doesn't create a torrent file instead of uploading it to storage websites...

Mar 13, 2018
this is why big projects often get abandoned bcs of this kind of people you are sending hate at this point, not even the slightest trying to give constructive criticism for the love of fuck people chillax. it's an early game whether or not the game would be abandoned is clearly the dev's decision. you bunch of spit-shitter brainless pumpkin, sending hate that makes the devs lose their interest in advancing the game from the start. and do you think he/she quits the job, earning money from their own work from making Patreon is a money grabber? wtf

you go dev this game has potential and also can you maybe optimize the high poly a little bit if possible ofc X'D my pc can't quite handle it or its just my potato PC.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
this is why big projects often get abandoned bcs of this kind of people you are sending hate at this point, not even the slightest trying to give constructive criticism for the love of fuck people chillax. it's an early game whether or not the game would be abandoned is clearly the dev's decision. you bunch of spit-shitter brainless pumpkin, sending hate that makes the devs lose their interest in advancing the game from the start. and do you think he/she quits the job, earning money from their own work from making Patreon is a money grabber? wtf

you go dev this game has potential and also can you maybe optimize the high poly a little bit if possible ofc X'D my pc can't quite handle it or its just my potato PC.
I love pumpkins!
And thank youuuu

Anyway, I think it's your potato pc, mine can handle the games on ultra, but, the ventilo go crazy, but that's normal

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021

Oh boy, here we go with another "Game hard so the game sucks" rant.
This is not that uncommon in this Forum, seeing how a lot of Users here just want to pleasure themselves to some pictures/ animations and having actual challenging Gameplay mechanics that require skill and brain activity is something those Users react allergic to.
Still, let me answer some of your questions and give some tips, so you might have a better chance of survival next time you decide to try the Game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note, its a bad Idea to try to turn a Arcade game into a Realistic "Simulation" game, because then the people that you have been attracting before the change will cry about you "ruining the game". Trust me, its way better to go hard from the start, so people know what they will get. Also there is a ton of complicated code that could get fucked by some old arcade code that you might not be able to get out without needing to reprogram everything.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Oh boy, here we go with another "Game hard so the game sucks" rant.
This is not that uncommon in this Forum, seeing how a lot of Users here just want to pleasure themselves to some pictures/ animations and having actual challenging Gameplay mechanics that require skill and brain activity is something those Users react allergic to.
Still, let me answer some of your questions and give some tips, so you might have a better chance of survival next time you decide to try the Game:

On another note, its a bad Idea to try to turn a Arcade game into a Realistic "Simulation" game, because then the people that you have been attracting before the change will cry about you "ruining the game". Trust me, its way better to go hard from the start, so people know what they will get. Also there is a ton of complicated code that could get fucked by some old arcade code that you might not be able to get out without needing to reprogram everything.
As you seem to know the game system quite well, can I ask you a question?

I like this game, don't worry, but in release 7, it seemed to me that the enemies were infinite, you couldn't kill them all and have the map empty

Here, in the 8, it seems that is the case, without being sure, given what you say with the tentacles, if it is the same case with the military (moreover, it is normal that from now on , they also steal what you have equipped on your weapon when they knock you out? Before they did not do that)

CinderFox101

Jun 2, 2018
am i the only one who found the vault in the rad zone? not only does it sound like a canine beast... but it scares the hell outa me when im IN the rad zone... but theres no beast... sadly... the vault is locked not to mention that the sounds seem to be coming from ON TOP of the vault instead of inside... when making a game are there like... sound areas that you put somewhere and the sounds seem too echo out from the center? if thats true then i found the center above the vault... so it kinda broke the vision for me... dont get me wrong... even after finding the origin of the sound it still scared me because the areas vibe... overall great... i cant wait for the full game!

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Only 3 sex animations. Cool female, but that's all... boring game.

Better game is "too much light".
TML has potential,but there's no new story progress and little sexual content in the last few updates,not so much difference between these two

Reactions: L E W D

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Its the "3D Open world surround by female Snu Snu" games that are extremely limited and hard to find ;)
I keep going back to skyrim mods, and even that is extremely limited,
(Think, Wildlife/BOTN/House party+story mods)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Its the "3D Open world surround by female Snu Snu" games that are extremely limited and hard to find ;)
I keep going back to skyrim mods, and even that is extremely limited,
(Think, Wildlife/BOTN/House party+story mods)
For me, it's hard to find some very good game, 3D or 2D,... And even modding skyrim, it take so much times for the little result you get..

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
As you seem to know the game system quite well, can I ask you a question?

I like this game, don't worry, but in release 7, it seemed to me that the enemies were infinite, you couldn't kill them all and have the map empty

Here, in the 8, it seems that is the case, without being sure, given what you say with the tentacles, if it is the same case with the military (moreover, it is normal that from now on , they also steal what you have equipped on your weapon when they knock you out? Before they did not do that)
They will steal all your stuff if you let them, money, ammo, panties, contraceptives even weapon parst of your gun. The higher the adaptive Difficulty gets the more they will steal. But you can hunt the guy that stole your stuff back down and "ask" them to give them back (by shooting them a bunch and looting the body).
Also the tentacles have kind of a cool down and will respawn after some time unlike the humanoid enemys.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes