akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Okay, so... I've been playing this game now. For a few hours, actually. It's not a bad game, but it's not something I would play again, not for a while, but it has a lot of potential tho and because of that, I've good feedback here. Let me start with a question, have you ever played Resident Evil 2 and then 3, the remakes? RE3 Remake is an improvement on 2, so I'll start with 2. First, swap Claire's animation with Ada's and add a POV camera mod.

So what do we have here and why is this important? When playing this game, the lack of consistency is a little frustrating. You need to press V key to redress and H key to pick up your weapon every time. It's cool and all but in RE2 Remake because you have your body visible all the time, it adds a layer of immersion that is not just awesome to feel the character but also adds a lot of cool features to it too. Let me start with the hair. What if you have a ponytail and you lose your tie for some reason? The hair bangs will fall in front of the camera, see? Or perhaps opening and getting into tight spaces or being thrown out by a large monster and being stunned watching it approach your exposed body.

What if you improve the escape QTE using the same features you have? IMO, this game's QTE is better than other games because you take into account her clothes as a defense parameter and also have the H-attack at the same time. So, start playing the grab animation by transitioning to the escape grope. This can be used to make the QTE seamless by using the same feature the RE POV camera has for cutscenes, which is not using player input but head angles instead. Then start the QTE, start the escape playback at 50% and play it taking into account the lack of defense. Then, instead of...

Now, let's talk about this just a little bit. See, the human eye, despite having two, can only focus on one thing at a time, right? Having the progress bar in another corner of the screen just hides them from view. So, move them into the two dots on the screen to allow us to better see what to focus on next. Turn the QTE into a tug of war minigame where going right starts the next scene and going left she is escaping. If you play the animation normally it would start with her escaping backwards to transition to the next animation. In the RE2 Remake, there are a few grabbing scenes and RE3 Remake adds even more. For this game, this can be anything from a monster in a tree flipping you upside down to multiple enemies grabbing your arms or legs causing you to fall down having to crawl and get up. There's a lot of potential right there alone.

The malignant states she gets is amazing, but it can be improved, like adding some arousal factor into account. In RE2 Remake, when you take a little damage, she starts breathing heavily and her walk/run animation changes. If you take more damage, she will then gasp and moan, but see, there's this feeling that you're also walking slower, but actually you're not. Using a cheat app, I was able to see her speed value. All of these can be used to enhance immersion, ranging from H-scenes with the resistance going to pleasure sound of your breathing based on your sensitivity (how quickly arousal increases) or feeling pain going to pleasure from having a live tentacle, worms or toys inside her acting like electric toys. Or since some monsters already ignore you, even some bondage features of some Skyrim mods where you need to kill the enemy that put a toy belt on you to get the keys to free yourself. And don't forget the sfx for when the tentacles, worms and toys sporadically come to life dropping her hands in surprise for a second to remind you they're there.

For H scenes, what could be improved imo is the interactions that the NPC around the map has. Currently they see you and that's a distraction. Making them ignore you and disappear would be a start or perhaps instead it could become a threesome with some cheers in line. Speaking of which, in RE3 Remake, there is a monster that uses Jill as a breeder, she vomits and all. It uses fewer NPCs or spread them into groups intended just for that. H scenes should have their own timing to make it more enjoyable and pleasurable. Add some QTE elements to resist sensitive attacks (like when they're about to use spanks or aphrodisiacs) and critical attacks (aggressive short burst moves). A 3rd person mini camera in the lower left corner of the screen for when you're in first person would be a great immersion. The mini camera only sees the actors present in the scene and perhaps the terrain as well, and uses cinematic behavior to display acts that are happening, such as inserts, gropes, climaxes, etc. It can also be used to display internal cuts like what is happening inside you atm.

These things seem to be already in the game ready to be further refined. Like this game could be an escape game where you cross from point A to point B using some safe forts (abandoned houses) along the way that need to be captured first. Mini puzzles like finding fuel for a power generator to open a gate. You know, this could even be a sci-fi Magical Girl game. Instead of a weapon, a fireball, instead of ammo, mana, lots of clothes and outfits, etc. Think about that, enemy monsters and machines would fit in much better. Anyway, these little details, imo, would improve the game a lot and add some replayability to it because the graphics and details in the game are already top notch. But yes... Playing without a key is... Has a very aggressive way to warn the player, enemies still try to grab you but you are abruptly interrupted. I wouldn't have gotten to this feedback if it wasn't for the key. I wouldn't have played the game at all.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Okay, so... I've been playing this game now. For a few hours, actually. It's not a bad game, but it's not something I would play again, not for a while, but it has a lot of potential tho and because of that, I've good feedback here. Let me start with a question, have you ever played Resident Evil 2 and then 3, the remakes? RE3 Remake is an improvement on 2, so I'll start with 2. First, swap Claire's animation with Ada's and add a POV camera mod.
Holy wall of text Batman.
Anyway first of, that is what you call feedback kids, take notes, its hard to find it in this forum.

Now then, you are comparing this game to Resident Evil, a action horror game series made for the casual gamer who needs some kind of stimulation/ task every few meters to feel entertained (which is not bad, might i add) while getting told what to do and where to go.
That is not what Delta Zone is right now and i dont think it will go into that direction, maybe a little but you will most certainly not have big handcrafted levels just for a certain, very scripted, enemy to jump you a few times so you can push some buttons.

Delta Zone is inspired by games like Escape from Tarkov, a very Realistic first person Loot shooter. And just like Tarkov, the current build of Delta has just one goal for you: "Get that Loot (and dont die, but meh details)!" with you having to make 100% of the choices on how to do it and no handholding.

Now a lot of you feedback is still good, with some nice Ideas that might already been in the works, like more stuff to loot, or already are in the game in one way or another, for example if you get shot by a enemy, it will lower you max Stamina, reducing the time you can hold the gun steady, and destroy your clothes, making you a easier target for tentacles.

But, like i always say in this Thread, we should not forget that this game is very, very far from being completed. This is NOT Version 0.7 with 1.0 being the finished game! It is just Release number 07, showing the changes made to the game in the last few months. Every thing we see right now might not even end up in the finished product and it will still take a lot of time till we get to play the finished game.

Im sure that Devolution will take some notes/ inspiration from your feedback, you but a lot of thought into it after all.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
As a peer game designer i will suggest, when you can, to add thing like crouch who help the hand at the lost of movement speed and add discretion of the player.

Also your control for the h-action are "ok" but not optimized, i can understand the switch between third and first person to see animation, not the "next" button not working with key though... same about the escape qte, if lot work with key it's because it's simple and efficient, you can do the same like going the other way of tentacle with the movment key...

Now the last things is stats, we can see stats when it appear but it would be interesting to be able to toggle it, same for dress, i can add dress on each other so doesn't feel right.

Well just MY point of view but hope it help!

you're making a Great game!

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
As a peer game designer i will suggest, when you can, to add thing like crouch who help the hand at the lost of movement speed and add discretion of the player.

Also your control for the h-action are "ok" but not optimized, i can understand the switch between third and first person to see animation, not the "next" button not working with key though... same about the escape qte, if lot work with key it's because it's simple and efficient, you can do the same like going the other way of tentacle with the movment key...

Now the last things is stats, we can see stats when it appear but it would be interesting to be able to toggle it, same for dress, i can add dress on each other so doesn't feel right.

Well just MY point of view but hope it help!

you're making a Great game!
Crouching has been added in the newest (Supporter) Version and for the discretion/ sneaking there is the option to regulate movement speed using the Mouse Wheel and use Q and E to peek corners (not sure if it is added in 07 or 08 though).
Release 08 also has a Stat screen.

Reactions: Originel

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
So, if you get shot or caught by human AI or tenacles, they will just "rape" you and you get pregnant. I would love to see more options then just being "raped".

For example, if you get caught by human AI, they bring you to a location and strip you naked. They throw you in a jail for later use. You try to escape, try to find your weapons and clothes. While do so, you need to be stealthy and find all your gear again. If they caught you, they will shoot you at side and you will die. If you don't escape and stay in jail, they will rape you and make you possible pregnant.

We also need more "neutral" people in this game. When you escape and forget your clothes, neutral people will react to it, and stuff like that. Some try to help you, some try to kidnap you aswell, if you don't carry a weapon and other will start screaming at people who you just escaped from.

I mean, this game already contains "raping", so I would also like to see other possible outcomes then just being raped and pregnant. I don't know if this is planned, but for now it kinda feels repetitive, but it's also very early access.

Last edited:

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, I started the game 1 hour ago, and I would like to know if I am the only one in the same situation.
The resolution is buggy and after 30seconds of play, my fps drops to 20max, I have to tweak the resolution to get it back to normal, and again, after about 30seconds, 20fps.
If anyone could help me, it would be great :cry:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Hi, I started the game 1 hour ago, and I would like to know if I am the only one in the same situation.
The resolution is buggy and after 30seconds of play, my fps drops to 20max, I have to tweak the resolution to get it back to normal, and again, after about 30seconds, 20fps.
If anyone could help me, it would be great :cry:
its probably your vram getting low, and its leaking into shared memory, which is super slow and instantly it drops frames probably set your graphics settings to lower also this problem is kinda fixed in later builds where texture memory is better managed

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes