Jul 31, 2018
once i enter the "test area" where i shoot tentacles and bandits, can i go back or do i have to quit and restart? Is there a map function yet?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
once i enter the "test area" where i shoot tentacles and bandits, can i go back or do i have to quit and restart? Is there a map function yet?
for the 08, you have to go on the other side of the map, like, you have two entry, one where you begin, and when you have to go, you can see that on the map where you launch the game

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
if you played the old versions before, the old entrance is now the exit, and other way around.
You need to fight/run to the other side of the map to get back to "safezone".

Jul 31, 2018
do you plan on adding more type of creature? will tentacles be birthable at some point or will they only be possible to remove at medical station?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
yes, i hope too. the one medical station that you find in the testing area is so difficult to find
i knew almost exactly where it was because i was hiding there most of the time, where i didnt have the right gunparts cuz you had so much cover there lol

also i would like a crouch button.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
i knew almost exactly where it was because i was hiding there most of the time, where i didnt have the right gunparts cuz you had so much cover there lol

also i would like a crouch button.
Your two gif under your messages is so fucking hypnotic...

There is a crouch, but for the next release i guess, or the 10/11

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
so this guy above has a newer version than me cuz i felt dumb for a sec cuz i never found a crouch button
The DEVOLUTION Team (team with one guy for the moment) release the old version of the current build each times

technically, if we don't buy the game, we are three build past
and we have to wait three month after each release here...

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
my nvedia card got fried how good is the graphics for low end lap top.... it used to be high end tell a storm fried my card

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes