RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
From anyone who's actually supporting him, how much work does he get done is his regular updates?
*Looks over at the Development Channel in the Discord*
The best answer would be :
Yes!

I do not know how much of the info on the current progress the Dev wants to keep on the "Supporter only" level but trust me, he has been doing some serious work on the game. Mainly Visual upgrades, rounding off some edges and working on something that I will not leak here, seeing how it is a fairly big Upgrade, that involved a lot of work, and I think it would be better If Devolution announces it to the public himself. But I am certain that, once the News of it breaks, it will make the Thread fairly active, seeing how Delta Zone will be one of the few (NSFW) games out there that utilizes IT properly.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The game's quality is definitely enough to merit a paid subscription for me, but the dev's progress rate is...questionable.
As in there being very little progress since when I last saw this a year ago.
From anyone who's actually supporting him, how much work does he get done is his regular updates?
If we look on the roadmap... We can see that he make a sandbox map for us for testing a lot of new thing

And after some times, the "sandbox" maps will disappear in favor of the real game, to prevent people from having a small part of the story, to advance for five minutes and finish the current updates

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Ended up getting it working, apparently the text that's already there counts as well, so make sure the box is completely clear. Now if only I could actually dispel semen, eggs and tentacles from Ivy instead of just masturbating all the time...
You can fix all of that in the menu under the "Adult" panel

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Am I missing something with the loot system? I have nothing in my inventory, but I'm not able to loot/buy anything Do I need to loot a backpack first or something?
Its been some time for that one to come back....

If you have the "Unlimited Money" Cheat on then turn it back off. Money has a weight in the game, so if you have an infinite amount of it, then it will obviously fill up your carrying capacity.

jaffers

Dec 21, 2018
Its been some time for that one to come back....

If you have the "Unlimited Money" Cheat on then turn it back off. Money has a weight in the game, so if you have an infinite amount of it, then it will obviously fill up your carrying capacity.
Thank you! I did eventually figure that out. Appreciate it!

Oct 9, 2021
I'm not good with gun lore, how can one construct sniper rifle type in the game? or is it not available yet currently. For my curiosity, when/which release is possible?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I'm not good with gun lore, how can one construct sniper rifle type in the game? or is it not available yet currently. For my curiosity, when/which release is possible?
Well, you will not be able to build a Bolt-action Sniper rifle but you can make something like a Marksman rifle.
In version 09 all you got to do is put a normal length barrel and a Scope, maybe even a muzzle break, on. It does work with scrap parts but the gun will get more reliable the higher the quality of the parts is.

With the next Public release (release 10) there will be the different Ammo types, that you will have to consider. There I would say that you should use .338 Lapua Magnum (LM) Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) or Armour Piercing (APN) rounds. Yes they are expensive but they have been designed as Sniper ammo.
Also, dont forget that, with Release 10, you will be able to carry a second Gun. Here I would recommend a Suppressed rifle with a Red dot optic, loaded with 5.56 or 7.62, in case of an enemy getting close.

Oct 9, 2021
Well, you will not be able to build a Bolt-action Sniper rifle but you can make something like a Marksman rifle.
In version 09 all you got to do is put a normal length barrel and a Scope, maybe even a muzzle break, on. It does work with scrap parts but the gun will get more reliable the higher the quality of the parts is.

With the next Public release (release 10) there will be the different Ammo types, that you will have to consider. There I would say that you should use .338 Lapua Magnum (LM) Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) or Armour Piercing (APN) rounds. Yes they are expensive but they have been designed as Sniper ammo.
Also, dont forget that, with Release 10, you will be able to carry a second Gun. Here I would recommend a Suppressed rifle with a Red dot optic, loaded with 5.56 or 7.62, in case of an enemy getting close.
Awesome. Good to know. I was thinking of using suppressor on marksman though. Prefer sneaking.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Oct 28, 2017
Do i have to equip my weapons always new if i suck? Because i do.
No possibility to save equipped character?
If i ran out of ammo you are done?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Do i have to equip my weapons always new if i suck? Because i do.
No possibility to save equipped character?
If i ran out of ammo you are done?
If you mean that you die all the time and don't manage to get to the exit, then yes, you will need to rebuild your kit every time.
No, there is not and there is no talk about something like a Loadout system being added.
If you run out of ammo, while in the field, then you are pretty fucked but not out. You can still loot ammo out of the Lootboxes or buy it from one of the on map Traders.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes