DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
What's the changelog for v0.13 if anyone care to share? I only saw "switch to SS..." in Patreon. Also, why switch to SS? trying to find justification worth to subscribe. :LOL:
Many adult content providers switched from Patreon to SS because of Patreon's vague handling of the rules causing many to get shut down. SS is more lax in that respect.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
What's the changelog for v0.13 if anyone care to share? I only saw "switch to SS..." in Patreon. Also, why switch to SS? trying to find justification worth to subscribe. :LOL:
Patreon, since... 3-4 year, have a new rulebook about adult content, the type to only allow love, and not what is "questionable"

An heir to an old adobe game where you had to manage monsters girl (and boy) was flagged and forced to remove content because if you did incest, your creatures had a penalty, he had to remove the fact that two entities from the same mother (or father) can no longer reproduce, for example

So anything that is: Incest, Rape, Bestiality, Monster,... No longer likely to be allowed on Patreon

Jul 6, 2022
I don't want to be harsh, but I feel it's a scam. I'm really looking for people to enlighten me on why to follow this at all.
This game, among many many others, is indeed a scam. This should be known by now, devs milk their patreons by giving them very minuscular tiny baby updates, and then gaslight them into thinking that that amount of update per 3 months of "work" is fair (some even dare to say it's a lot). So, please don't put your money into these milking until it's dry projects.

edit: these people don't hold back with their scams, so why should you?

• Angry
Reactions: mamaboiii and BTWZ1

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
This game, among many many others, is indeed a scam. This should be known by now, devs milk their patreons by giving them very minuscular tiny baby updates, and then gaslight them into thinking that that amount of update per 3 months of "work" is fair (some even dare to say it's a lot). So, please don't put your money into these milking until it's dry projects.

Yes Yes Yes, we went over this a Million times already. You claim its a Scam, others say its not, you do not believe them and it all ends in people getting pissy at each other.
So please, if you want to go over this again then please, go back in this Threat and read back the discussions there. Discussing it again will not add anything that has not been said already, so please, do not waste every ones time with it again.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019

Ah shit here we go again.

Jul 6, 2022
RisenKill I was just explaining that to someone that asked for it. chill daddy this isn't some kind of reddit thread where you have to be a distinguished gentleman with that weird fucking writing of yours

BTWZ1 same goes to you bro

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Huh so dev actually threw the idea with free previous version into the trashcan, who would have thought.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The Dev finally released the Changelog / Patch Notes for Release 13:

- Added Pussy physics (Jiggle)
- Added new body modifications for the Clitoris, Nipples and Pussy Lips
- Added Multiplier Settings for Cum Belly Inflation

- Changed Player will no longer loose all their Items upon death
Yiiih, more cum and keeping item upon death!

That can be funny that, you can never trully die, but going to be kidnapped, and try to escape from a cell

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
so any chances for a hero sharing the files and his nsfw unlock key?
No chance, Unlock keys are personalized and anyone that leaks them will get them self banned. Just wait for it to be released by the Dev for free, its less work and no one has to sacrifice their accounts for it.

hotgrill103

Apr 20, 2022
No chance, Unlock keys are personalized and anyone that leaks them will get them self banned. Just wait for it to be released by the Dev for free, its less work and no one has to sacrifice their accounts for it.
so at least you can guys leak out sfw version so we can work on cracking it

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
And what makes you say that?
Did he actually say it some where or is it just you, being impatient?
Last free update is 09.2, there were 3 more updates along the way with a bunch of content in them, i believe i don't have to explain how math works.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Last free update is 09.2, there were 3 more updates along the way with a bunch of content in them, i believe i don't have to explain how math works.
Except your math is wrong.
Release 9.2 first came out for the Supporters in May 2022, and was released for free in November 2022. The public releases are supposed to be behind the Supporter Versions by 3 Updates (having 2 months Development time between each update) so people that support the Project have a reason to do that (And dont even start claiming that its a Scam because of that, full time development of a game is not free).
So since the public release of 9.2 there was only one Update that was released, that being the Supporter only release of Version 13 that got released this month.
This means that Release 10.2 (released for Supporters in July of 2022) would be the next that is scheduled for release this month.
As for the reason for why there is no free release of 10.2 at this time I dont know. Might be that the Dev is on Vacation, might be that people fucked around in the Thread and now we all have to find out. The only one that knows the answer is the Dev.

hotgrill103

Apr 20, 2022
the developer stopped answering questions here when someone posted v11. I don't think he will suddenly come back

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Except your math is wrong.
Release 9.2 first came out for the Supporters in May 2022, and was released for free in November 2022. The public releases are supposed to be behind the Supporter Versions by 3 Updates (having 2 months Development time between each update) so people that support the Project have a reason to do that (And dont even start claiming that its a Scam because of that, full time development of a game is not free).
So since the public release of 9.2 there was only one Update that was released, that being the Supporter only release of Version 13 that got released this month.
This means that Release 10.2 (released for Supporters in July of 2022) would be the next that is scheduled for release this month.
As for the reason for why there is no free release of 10.2 at this time I dont know. Might be that the Dev is on Vacation, might be that people fucked around in the Thread and now we all have to find out. The only one that knows the answer is the Dev.
They were supposed to be free after 3 months after release not 3 updates, just like most of the folks said on discord. I didn't trace the whole development since my first post a year ago, i've come back to see if somethings is up already or the product is still being hostage behind the paywall, and that's my point.

Most of the "supporter" based content via monthly paid access is a "scam-ish" way of delivering content. Unless there are some timelines and promises which are being fulfilled all the time or dev is stopping subs while he is gone for vacation or can't work on his product for different reasons. The whole idea about scamming people through patreon/SS is a rabbit hole and everyone have their own opinion on this topic. In personaly don't care, i may sub to DEVOLUTION just to see what has been done, but it is a shame that he got mad about someone posting a build in here before it's being free (if that was the case).

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes