EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
With which configs could a note with a gtx 1050 4gb, I5-7300HQ and 8 gbs of ram run this game reasonably?
Define 'reasonable', cause what I'd consider reasonable on my self-built desktop probably isn't the same as yours.

Also, it's an amateur Unreal project that not even out of alpha development. So keep in mind that little to no optimization work will have been done to it.

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Define 'reasonable', cause what I'd consider reasonable on my self-built desktop probably isn't the same as yours.

Also, it's an amateur Unreal project that not even out of alpha development. So keep in mind that little to no optimization work will have been done to it.
Considering what the game offers and the limitations of my machine, I'd be ok with something in the 30 fps range.

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020

its insanely optimized to run like it does, I have spent 3-4 months alone on optimization, at the moment I squeezed every fps I could and I rarely find more space to optimize it without a serious downgrade 1050gtx is bare minimum , other ue5 often games don't even support that weak GPUs anymore

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
its insanely optimized to run like it does, I have spent 3-4 months alone on optimization, at the moment I squeezed every fps I could and I rarely find more space to optimize it without a serious downgrade 1050gtx is bare minimum , other ue5 often games don't even support that weak GPUs anymore
Great. Could you maybe add in the ability to invert the mouse Y axis? Cause until you do, it is effectively unplayable.

I've been using inverted Y axis since freakin' Star Fox 64 and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, and I'm not about to ditch 25 years worth of muscle memory for one game...

Last edited:

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Great. Could you maybe add in the ability to invert the mouse Y axis? Cause until you do, it is effectively unplayable.

I've been using inverted Y axis since freakin' Star Fox 64 and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, and I'm not about to ditch 25 years worth of muscle memory for one game...
Wait, you mean that you prefer that when you pull the mouse, it goes up and when you push it goes down? To each their own I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wait, you mean that you prefer that when you pull the mouse, it goes up and when you push it goes down? To each their own I guess.
Yeah. Exactly like how Star Fox 64 works. Turok allowed you to invert the axis too. As did Goldeneye 64, Perfect Dark, HALO, Time Splitters, and every competent feature complete commercial shooter I've ever played since. That's what happens when one of your formative 3D experiences is an arcade flight game.

Side Note: The south-paw styled proto-dual-analog controls used by Turok (stick to aim, the 4 'C' buttons to walk/strafe) could also be used in both Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark. Being the only kid in my neighborhood who could effectively perform Quake style circle-strafing and aiming without needing to stop and bring up the aim cursor with the right shoulder button, made me a GOD AMONGST BOYS in multiplayer among my friends. It was full on clubbing of baby seals levels of abuse, and it was glorious.

I have managed to wean myself off of a decade plus of south-paw usage (left stick aim, right stick moves) on account of playing dozens of third person games where the camera controls are mapped to the right stick on a controller. But I'm not budging on the Y axis thing, since I don't have to in 99.9% of games out there. I'd rather just skip the few that don't have the option, rather than retrain decades of muscle memory.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Is there anything to this game beyond the starting swamp and abandoned warehouses area? I keep looking everywhere, and can't find a way out. I thought passing the DNA gate would lead somewhere, but all that's there is a shop and medbay. The game description mentions a strip club, but I'm at a loss as to how to reach such a thing.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there anything to this game beyond the starting swamp and abandoned warehouses area? I keep looking everywhere, and can't find a way out. I thought passing the DNA gate would lead somewhere, but all that's there is a shop and medbay. The game description mentions a strip club, but I'm at a loss as to how to reach such a thing.
The strip club is only in the most recent version (or R12, don't remember).
The starting map has two spawn points. One is a building that's in a forest and the other is starting in the more urban area. You start at one of them randomly and you exit the raid once you reach the other one. You can either take your time and loot the whole map or beeline the exit once you know the map. The is an ingame map feature, but I don't remember if it comes in v10.2 or v11. The map layout is also posted here in the thread somewhere.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
The strip club is only in the most recent version (or R12, don't remember).
The starting map has two spawn points. One is a building that's in a forest and the other is starting in the more urban area. You start at one of them randomly and you exit the raid once you reach the other one. You can either take your time and loot the whole map or beeline the exit once you know the map. The is an ingame map feature, but I don't remember if it comes in v10.2 or v11. The map layout is also posted here in the thread somewhere.

So, I got to the other side, and went in the exit. I just end up back in the tutorial spot, and when I leave, I'm back in the same damn map. Test Area 01 (raid). Same starting spot as well.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So, I got to the other side, and went in the exit. I just end up back in the tutorial spot, and when I leave, I'm back in the same damn map. Test Area 01 (raid). Same starting spot as well.
That's about it. I believe a second map was added in a later version?

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I submitted a survey but. Please add anal, more sex positions, triple penetration. Add even bigger ass and tit sizes scale, and different types of nipples. Add nipple and clit piercings. Add different enemy types. Add sex machines/torture machines. Add a gallery option. Have human enemies take less bullets to kill. Add a map marker so we know where on the map we are for better tracking. Fix the clipping issue when you masturbate sometimes your character model goes below the surface.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Is it possible to see what there is in the future updates, knowing that the free releases here seem to be half a year behind the most recent update? I want to support the game but there is no changelog on here, Patreon, or Subscribestar that shows what updates have been made to the game.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes