LolGaye

Mar 7, 2018
So leaking stuff and playing "Guess the password" will (and has) only resulted in a further expansion of that gap. And then the People will scream even louder that this is a Scam and does not deserve to be funded, while begging people to Leak the newer Versions and forgetting what caused this in the first place. And all that because a few people where unable to wait for a third of the Time we have to wait now.

Or like some one else once said: "Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my our actions."
The problem with this line of argument is that the dev is punishing the people whom do not participate in the piracy of the game. None of us have any control over people attempting to crack the game, nor do we have control over if someone posts an sfw version before it is publicly released. Are you saying that you support those of us who are waiting patiently to be punished for behavior that is inevitably (I say that because of the nature of this site) going to happen?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
The problem with this line of argument is that the dev is punishing the people whom do not participate in the piracy of the game. None of us have any control over people attempting to crack the game, nor do we have control over if someone posts an sfw version before it is publicly released. Are you saying that you support those of us who are waiting patiently to be punished for behavior that is inevitably (I say that because of the nature of this site) going to happen?
It is the result of those who are waiting patiently not stepping up and defending the arrangement. We would not be at this point if people would have made it clear that they want to honor the Deal that was proposed by the Dev back then and had told the people off for posting that stuff. But people decided to argue over whether using Patreon to fund a Project automatically makes it a Scam or not, resulting in what we have now.
Honestly, we have seen this allot in History, where a small but loud minority managed to fuck everything over for everyone else because the majority decided to do nothing, because it was "inevitable" or not worth doing something about.

Oh, and I do support the people that wait patiently, because they are not that desperately horny/ greedy as those other people that are unable to do something else with their time, that they go beg demand for uncensored Supporter Versions here while not even willing to give up some (Waiting)-time for it.

Anyway, lets end this here, we are dangerously close to going "Off Topic" again.

Reactions: Jorin Direfrost

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It is the result of those who are waiting patiently not stepping up and defending the arrangement. We would not be at this point if people would have made it clear that they want to honor the Deal that was proposed by the Dev back then and had told the people off for posting that stuff. But people decided to argue over whether using Patreon to fund a Project automatically makes it a Scam or not, resulting in what we have now.
Honestly, we have seen this allot in History, where a small but loud minority managed to fuck everything over for everyone else because the majority decided to do nothing, because it was "inevitable" or not worth doing something about.

Oh, and I do support the people that wait patiently, because they are not that desperately horny/ greedy as those other people that are unable to do something else with their time, that they go beg demand for uncensored Supporter Versions here while not even willing to give up some (Waiting)-time for it.

Anyway, lets end this here, we are dangerously close to going "Off Topic" again.
But there is no 'deal'.
It's the totally smart process of: Hey, to generate sales/gather support for my project maybe it's smart to give everyone something they can look at. And the better it is (i.e. the more recent the version) the more likely they are convinced.

Yes, I don't like it either if people are 'demanding' free stuff, but welcome to an internet site full of horny fucks that are not known for their patience. And the dev ofc has every right to not release any more free versions. But I don't think it's the right move to deal with the situation. All it takes is one single person to subscribe for a month and crack it.

The best way, imo, would be to go back to the 'release public version with a 3 month delay' model (and more or less ignore cracked/leaked versions). The more you increase this delay the more power do you give to the impatience dynamic of someone leaking & cracking a paid version.

Sep 24, 2022
Except your math is wrong.
Release 9.2 first came out for the Supporters in May 2022, and was released for free in November 2022. The public releases are supposed to be behind the Supporter Versions by 3 Updates (having 2 months Development time between each update) so people that support the Project have a reason to do that (And dont even start claiming that its a Scam because of that, full time development of a game is not free).
So since the public release of 9.2 there was only one Update that was released, that being the Supporter only release of Version 13 that got released this month.
This means that Release 10.2 (released for Supporters in July of 2022) would be the next that is scheduled for release this month.
As for the reason for why there is no free release of 10.2 at this time I dont know. Might be that the Dev is on Vacation, might be that people fucked around in the Thread and now we all have to find out. The only one that knows the answer is the Dev.
I'm astounded by how much cover you're running for this dev. It's obvious he's talented and maybe even passionate about his work, but at $10 a month and two months per update, that's paying the price of an indie DLC per update. When most updates essentially boil down to improving the jiggle physics, reworking some ballistics calculations and only recently adding content into the game that makes massive changes to the gameplay, I don't see how anybody could not consider this a scam.

If he gets so butthurt over a handful of pirates trying to pirate the game on a pirate forum that he decides hold on to free releases for 4 months longer than originally intended, maybe he shouldn't be trusted with people's money to do this full time.

If he wants more people to support him then he should lower the barrier to do so, not punish people who have nothing to do with the handful of impatient people who will exist in literally any group of people waiting for something. After all, it's a fundamental principle of economics that lowering price will raise demand. Personally I'd be happy to support the guy for like $5 or $6 a month, but since the NSFW content doesn't make the game 10x better it isn't worth 10x the price and there are games that do the SFW content better that are a one time purchase so that's money that he just doesn't get now.

Chuckles

Apr 24, 2017
hey instead of bothering with words and big text may someone be pleased to share some nice footage of the game?

M3ndor

Jun 11, 2017
Question here: Is the new tentacle animation worth it? It kinda felt ok'ish but that was it. AS far as I remember before I canceled my subscription it lacked in a way I would expect a classic tentacle to behave. :D

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Or play 'guess the password'
abcd1234 <bzzzz>

Incidentally, I vaguely recall v11 and the p/word being posted some dozen pages or so back. But OP still lists v9, I take it that this is due to developer only "officially" releasing v9 to the public and v11 along with the p/word has been scrubbed from this thread?

EDIT: nvm, es still there after some brief searching

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
New free RELEASE 10.2
pass: free10rel2
temporary link(removed later):

Also new version R 13.0 is out and in few days will be R 14.0 with new X-Animation, lot of bugfixes and a bit easier gameplay for supporters
The changelog to R10.1 was posted in the second link in this post:
I would assume the only changes are fixes (possibly backported) or supporting the free release.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes