Kyamitsu

Jun 20, 2019
Needs more dynamic exhibitionism for the future. Instead of always having to "interact" with people to get their reactions, there should be a vision range per NPC and a thought bubble/speech bubble pops up to what they are saying or thinking.

Also hope instead of NPCs just standing still we will have patrol routes for them and expressions for how they perceive the MC?

Reactions: LDV and Starmold

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
well as first impressions go...this was a decent preview to show the gist of what to expect from this game...that being said... *ahem*
1. please implement a save/load feature (never been big on choice-based games so nice to see different outcomes without having to do a new playthrough every time...had to do it 4-5 times to see certain things/conditions)
2. inventory could show a small description/hint to know what to do with it even if there's no "use" for it (being able to read the mail, light the fire or maybe combine the wood piece and matches for a DIY "torch"...lightsource i mean...)
3. dialogue and cutscenes could use a little touchup, maybe have it timed and possibly use more angles for better transitions (the intro could have cameras looking over the vehicle from the trees or wheel shots, maybe a shot of someone's porch as the car is passing by could add more to the scenery)
4. i wouldnt say "exploits" are needed in this game but certainly being able to at least farm for certain stats is indeed helpful for certain dialogue options (lewd/pure, intelligence/fool, dominance/submission...strength/grace? and attraction/sexiness?...some dialogue i had to repeat for my last playthrough)
5. please make the different choices at least flow right, especially the car intro scene so it actually gives some impact or shift in tone without leading to the same annoying outcome (tried to call the stranger on his bluff but kept saying i lied like dude...if i had a shovel or took his gun...he'd be singing a different tune by now)
6. controls are a little stiff and might bug out...still playable but please test any future features before adding them to public releases (dropped items disappear and the camera tends to steer away)
7. i agreed to promise not to reveal much about the map but please make it seem "alive" to say the least without being just open/empty space (thats usually the problem with open-world games...plus it was dark so i couldn't really see shit...furthermore)
8. add the option to change brightness/contrast...darkness at night, despite being a full moon, is still DAM dark dude...couldnt see much of the village before night befell me almost instantly...which brings me to number 9...
9. a proper time/schedule system...maybe 15-30 minutes of daytime before night...otherwise it'll be kinda rushed to do things under ridiculous conditions (played games that bs you with the whole "get love affection to 10+ within 3 days for this outcome" that leave you with "HOW!?!")
10. and last but not least...good luck on this project...better make the best of it as much as possible for a good 1.0...

so heres a meme for the trouble

when you cant describe the mountain you're looking at:
1671260567006.png

Dec 9, 2022
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!
It’s Rem, glad to see you guys did manage to get the game out and that Putin didn’t mobilize you guys. Have not played yet but will play game soon! Good luck and good job staying motivated!

• Hey there
Reactions: massoblivion

Nighto4o4

Apr 15, 2020
i like this game but there is one problem with audio ,, there is some sound playing that i can't adjust only master volume can adjust, its really hard to balance the sounds in my pc

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Will there be anal tentacles
anal tentacles are already present
all the way through?
probably yes
Needs more dynamic exhibitionism for the future. Instead of always having to "interact" with people to get their reactions, there should be a vision range per NPC and a thought bubble/speech bubble pops up to what they are saying or thinking.

Also hope instead of NPCs just standing still we will have patrol routes for them and expressions for how they perceive the MC?
it's all already planned
i like this game but there is one problem with audio ,, there is some sound playing that i can't adjust only master volume can adjust, its really hard to balance the sounds in my pc
can you give me more details? which sound is playing?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Oh so the anal tentacles are doing their thing with the pussy free, or at the same time? I prefer it when the puss is free.

KaraGurl

Aug 10, 2020
Really like what's here! Can't wait to see more of the submissive/BDSM path to play through.

Is it possible to use items? I found goodies throughout the house area but couldn't figure out how to use them..

Can't wait to see more. Saving/Loading when the game get's bigger would be super duper awesome.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Yeah... I'll be watching this thread, but I'm not going to be touching this game until it's adequately polished. I started this game, about 10 minutes into and the game just freezes on interacting with a drawer? Lol ok then :D

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Project looks promising, great v0.1, I usually avoid them like the plague because maybe 1/100 get to see a v0.3 at least. Please don't make it be the case with this game because I will have an aneurysm, I really love the horror vibes it has. From one Skyrim/FO adult mod enjoyer to 5 others, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I might give this one a chance later, but its too rough around the edges right now.

I'm all for 3rd person control, but it doesn't handle well and the camera wobbles too much. The problems intensify when running. What 3rd person game is this one's movement based off of anyway? Even Witcher 3 handled better, and I did not have fun controlling Geralt without mods.

I kept getting prompts in the graveyard to grab something but wouldn't grab anything. Even in daytime, I couldn't see what was needed to be grabbed. Why is there a check for 50 intelligence, when we don't have 50 intelligence? I found a shirt and skirt, and a phone, but when I hit the shower sequence, I had none of them anymore. Also the shower scene, the Lewd action does nothing, while the other one results in her orgasming... which is way more lewd.

Finally, the game freezes if you approach the dad and talk to them topless. You have to AltF4 to exit the game. I might redo it if the controls were better but as they were making me nauseous, I couldn't keep playing.

Other notes:
-> Skin clips into clothing a lot.
-> Breasts don't jiggle right. Better than nothing, but yeah.
-> Darkness is too dark without some source of light; flashlight, torch, luminous red demon eyes, etc...
-> The guy in the car says I'm lying, even if I give truthful responses.
-> No butt jiggle :(

I'll keep an eye on this one.

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
Horror H games done right are always a sight to behold, but I'll wait a bit longer to see how the development goes before digging into this hopefully scrumptious feast.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes