mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Actually it's also our fault, 1 day before release we found out that our task system is not visually updated, in game build. Though in the editor it worked properly...
But the logic... the lack of handholding... :cry: It ruins my whole argument. I think the only thing that can be added and is logical to do so is if the MC knows how many boxes there are and a message like "Searched through 4/6 boxes" is show. That way the player knows if he's not searched through everything before going back to the mother.

BTW can I use this ↓ ? The link is from the discord cdn

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
But the logic... the lack of handholding... :cry: It ruins my whole argument. I think the only thing that can be added and is logical to do so is if the MC knows how many boxes there are and a message like "Searched through 4/6 boxes" is show. That way the player knows if he's not searched through everything before going back to the mother.
We have task descriptions looking like that, not exactly handholding... But I know what you mean... Morrowind :unsure:?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW can I use this ↓ ? The link is from the discord cdn
Totally! :)

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
not exactly handholding... But I know what you mean... Morrowind
Yes! Although I've only played Oblivion. ES style quest logging is fine. By handholding I mean something more like Horizon where the MC gives the player tips on what needs to be done. She sees something in the distance and says "I need to get there", or she sees enemies and says "I have to find a way around them". I hope you don't add this in the monologue system you have planned for v0.7. Won't be a deal breaker but it would make the game a bit boring for me. Or have an option to disable tips.

Reactions: Rampersandy

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Paywall censorship? In the effin demo?

I don't see any future for this project if dev starting it like a greedy :poop:

First complete your game, then ask for money for uncensored version.

VictorRovial

Apr 3, 2019
Seems nice. Good atmosphere. I like that night time is actually fucking dark. Do you know how rare that is in video games? Good job and give us a flashlight or eldritch night vision at some point.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
First complete your game, then ask for money for uncensored version.
I'm confused by this statement :confused:
Do you want the devs to provided free uncensored updates and when the game is complete they should add censorship for the free version and a paywall for the uncensored? And if they provide it for free why would anyone give them money? And why would they continue making it if no one does?
This is a pirate site, you get shit for free and still complain.

• Haha
Reactions: IsThisJustFantasy

cguru

Mar 9, 2022
BTW can someone tell me what the SRT stands for?

Oct 2, 2018
I saw the trailer and visually it looked good, the freedom of choice to be whatever the fuck you want to be or want to do are awesome just like fallout new vegas(best rpg imo). I like the idea of NPCs judging you for being good natured/chaotic evil/prostitution goddess or they just respect you and comment how plain you are for the pure route.
unfortunately i'm afraid to try the game because of my low end pc, i'll wait for the good news on the optimization
as an average femdom enjoyer i look forward for the dominant FMC.

tr0jan_h0rse

Dec 3, 2022
Might be a stupid question, and there's probably an easy answer I cannot find, but can anyone provide the controls used in this game? I have figured out how to move her and rotate/zoom the camera etc. but am buggered if I can figure out how to interact with something when the crosshair shows up an action (I think that's what they are ) item.

This is my first time playing a game made with UE5. I'm loving the looks of it so far and am seriously considering supporting its development. Thanks in advance.

Apr 29, 2018
Saw the trailer a while ago and it looks really interesting. Hope you guys stick to the planned features and save any new ideas for a sequel, I know it's really tempting to put inject variety into what you're doing after years of development, but it seems like that leads to feature creep death spirals more often than not.

May 25, 2021
I havent got that line from the mom its day time again and its snowing, I also only found the thong, cheated to get 40 lewdness, but doesnt let me do anything with the family.
How you able to cheated out to get 40 lewdness? I haven't discover a way to make the lewd go up easily as doing exercise to get as many STR as you want to.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Small bug:
MC is standing while still in the car in the end of the title sequence, when the camera is inside the car it's also inside her (hehe). When the camera pans out we see her clipping through the roof of the car. Sorry, took the screen too late:
Untitled.png

Is there are difference between these 2 settings? Same for Music setting:
sound settings.JPG

Pressing 0 (zero) puts the camera in free mode and you can't get it back to normal

2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: massoblivion
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes