autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
There is a bug if you press ' for the weird console, you cant move your character again, only the camera

Also, anything else to do?
I talked with the brother, played the game, found the boxes and called for my clothes, slipped with the water in the bathroom, wandered around the city and suddenly teleported to the post tentacle scene

anything else to do?

XxDDarknessWithinxX

Dec 13, 2022
There is a bug if you press ' for the weird console, you cant move your character again, only the camera

Also, anything else to do?
I talked with the brother, played the game, found the boxes and called for my clothes, slipped with the water in the bathroom, wandered around the city and suddenly teleported to the post tentacle scene

anything else to do?
same here i reached till the night time and the mom said "GET BACK IN YOUR ROOMM NOW !!!!" and Game ends

Btw what clothes did you find i cant find anything except a damn thong

Reactions: autotactic

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
same here i reached till the night time and the mom said "GET BACK IN YOUR ROOMM NOW !!!!" and Game ends

Btw what clothes did you find i cant find anything except a damn thong
I havent got that line from the mom its day time again and its snowing, I also only found the thong, cheated to get 40 lewdness, but doesnt let me do anything with the family.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Where's the clothes? Looked through every box I could find
What clothes though?
The clothes from out the shower?
Check the Cupboard

The clothes from Mom's quest?
Check all the boxes, Downstairs and Upstairs, including the one in the basement, talk to Dad, Stuart about clothes, and talk to Mom. It will trigger another quest and Mom will tell you to call the Delivery Place go to the phone next to Dad and Cal them.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Interesting game, will keep an eye on this one.

Unfortunately $10/mo for uncensored builds is crazy but when it's finished on Itch or Steam I may buy it there.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I can't wait to play this later tonight :D. I just found this game today and it peeked my interest, hoping pregnancy becomes a big thing in the game. :D

I will be on the lurk out

*fades into the shadows lurking*

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
This game needs optimization badly. Even on my steam deck playing at 1280x800 medium-low, it struggles to maintain a sturdy 30 fps. Yes, I know that the deck is not a very powerful machine, but it's a good benchmark for a midrange PC's performance. And if your game can't at least run decently on it, you may lose a potential future buyer or supporter since they will simply be unable to play it on their middle PC as well. Remember, part of what makes a game successful is how easy it is to access for all people. Oh, and bugfixes—lots and lots of bugfixes too. For now, a constantly good stream of releasing new contents and bug fixes seems like a good direction. The game seems to have potential; please learn from your mistakes and don't let it turn into another "My Lust Wish." I wish you all the best.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
This game needs optimization badly. Even on my steam deck playing at 1280x800 medium-low, it struggles to maintain a sturdy 30 fps. Yes, I know that the deck is not a very powerful machine, but it's a good benchmark for a midrange PC's performance. And if your game can't at least run decently on it, you may lose a potential future buyer or supporter since they will simply be unable to play it on their middle PC as well. Remember, part of what makes a game successful is how easy it is to access for all people. Oh, and bugfixes—lots and lots of bugfixes too. For now, a constantly good stream of releasing new contents and bug fixes seems like a good direction. The game seems to have potential; please learn from your mistakes and don't let it turn into another "My Lust Wish." I wish you all the best.
other people said they were unable to play the game on Steam Deck. what did you use to run it?

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
other people said they were unable to play the game on Steam Deck. what did you use to run it?
Steam's Proton voodoo magic: add it to the Steam library and then force use of the compatibility tool (I use Proton Experimental) via the properties setting. The game will then ask you to have C++ installed, which you can do with this Youtube link: . Use the x64 for the deck.

K9-Teen

Jun 28, 2021
I want to preface this by saying, "I am not a huge 3D Adult Games fan." However! Unlike most of the competition, for a v0.1, Deluded is showing remarkable merit. I will keep my eye on it and most likely support it on Patreon, but I want to see clear signs that this will NOT be another Subverse story. I want to donate that $200+ tier, but I fear history repeating itself. SRT, the ball is in your court.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Yo why so much hate, it's a first FREE public build. Give dev team a time cmon, they'll make it really interesting and cool in a few years. The only game you get full of content quickly is either build on Ren'Py or RPGMaker with extremely overused assets. I'd rather wait years for something unique than seeing generic same stories with same assets all over the place each month.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yo why so much hate, it's a first FREE public build. Give dev team a time cmon, they'll make it really interesting and cool in a few years. The only game you get full of content quickly is either build on Ren'Py or RPGMaker with extremely overused assets. I'd rather wait years for something unique than seeing generic same stories with same assets all over the place each month.
I think it is this site requirement that each game thread must have haters, be it tags, game engine, renders, engrish, among other things:unsure:. Don't mistake hates with feedbacks, criticims or opinions though.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes