blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
So what do people here do about this info?
like... idk trying not to get a ransomware... I'm not saying it contains malicious code or something, I just pointed out that there's a risk that you could get something by downloading it. As the developer pointed out he doesn't know if this version is manipulated, and infact told me to try to sandbox the official version

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Those who saw the screenshots wanted to play this game, don't even think about doing it! A laggy, unoptimized piece of shit. Most of the time you'll be wandering around the house, if you're lucky, you'll stumble upon a couple of tentacle scenes and that's it. Otherwise, you will have to enjoy the poor graphics and screams of your video card lol.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
here is the proof:
I can't find the other result from virustotal, but there was just a match with yara rules on there. tho 100/100 malicious score with 18 MA matches
So what does this link show except default unreal engine permissions? I'm still waiting for IP's you mentioned. Also please, sandbox any other UE game from steam and send us a link to compare with.
Hardware information collection permission is used to show up the GPU name in the graphics settings.
File access permission is used to save user game settings. Also, the game saving system is already here, but not been added to the game yet because it's not tested enough.
We're really surprised about user credentials permission, and do not yet really understand what it is. We do not collect any info and did not add any code for that.

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
So what does this link show except default unreal engine permissions? I'm still waiting for IP's you mentioned. Also please, sandbox any other UE game from steam and send us a link to compare with.
Hardware information collection permission is used to show up the GPU name in the graphics settings.
File access permission is used to save user game settings. Also, the game saving system is already here, but not been added to the game yet because it's not tested enough.
We're really surprised about user credentials permission, and do not yet really understand what it is. We do not collect any info and did not add any code for that.
Thank you for the reply
I found the ips again

I'll try to sandbox another game from steam.
Edit:
did the sandbox on an unreal engine game:

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Fucking shit it was a good bit of time I wasted after seeing some of those images then trying to recall the damned hentai it reminded me of

A Third Dimension
If you like this then Im sure you'll like that to... mostly sure

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021
Trailer was amaizing... But Demo is so poor... 5-6 erotic scenes... Shower, toilet, window peeping, accidental bukakke, tentacles, fap while playing. Thats it? Nothing from trailer in the game but disapoting.

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
Should be able to take a checksum of the flagged malware version and compare it to one computed by the dev of the real uncensored build. If the hashes don't match, the file's been manipulated.

Does the official censored version also trip the same YARA rules?

Last edited:

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
I'm guessing someone (not the dev) modified the binary that got uploaded, this strikes me as suspicious
1670889815890.png

Looking for wireshark might mean it won't try to communicate if you may be sniffing the packets

massoblivion (or any other patrons), would you upload the SRTE.exe for the patron version to hybrid-analysis.com and report back what the SHA-256 value is?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxafran

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
huh! I have no windows experience -- was just making an educated guess. I just installed wireshark, and perhaps unsurprisingly it does not come with an XInput DLL.

More speculation:
I wonder if the exe is enumerating programs in program files to look for the dll? That seems odd too. Or perhaps there's a different error message when there's no file vs no directory and this is a not-suspicious dll to look for. Idk!

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Thank you for the reply
I found the ips again

I'll try to sandbox another game from steam.
Edit:
did the sandbox on an unreal engine game:

Have you ever tried to investigate a little bit further ?
In the virus total details tab there's the info about that ip. It relates to microsoft azure cloud services. None of the 97 antiviruses detected it as malicious, besides community comments, including the ones about TLauncher (pirated minectaft game launcher) We don't know why it does connect to that ip. It might be an unreal engine data base access for unreal's purposes. We did not make every line of engine code from scratch. We use ready engine that may add side behaviours. And also some plugins. Like game save system. But they are from unreal's marketplace. I sure they does have quality control.

If you will scroll the page down, you'll find screenshots made by the sandbox. For our game there's two screenshots, second shows pop-up dialogue about directX msvc not being installed on the machine, in case with rocket league there's not. May be this is the reason, but we are not sure. We tried to build the game from scratch, and it really does have 100/100 threat score on hybrid-analysis, while AV Detection: Marked as clean. Virus-total have not detected any viruses.

Jimbobthehomohobo

Jun 30, 2020
Good start, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

One piece of feedback is some objects had "the you can interact with this" icon, but I could not interact with them. I know the basement door does that until you get the key, but as there is no message or anything when you interact with it it looks the same as some other objects (one or two cabinets and I think the sink in the bathroom) that show interaction symbols and I could never figure out any way to do anything with them. I don't know if those options have some item like the key that makes them work, if they are just incorrectly flagged as interactable, or just bugging out.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Read all the comments, it was the best feedback ever. So I gathered all the problems and bugs. I have to talk with our programmer about priorities. Draft looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I forgot something? Let me know!
I think your highest priority should be sorting out the lighting. Shit makes it legit unplayable.
The rest, well. Work in progress is putting it generously.

The only other thing I am wondering about is where you get the 1~ hour play time from. Games maybe 10-15 minutes of content and 45 minutes of running around in the dark or trying to figure out what the purpose of the demo even is other than to show that your team really has a long way to go before they should be making ambitious projects....mainly you should get the basics of a game down. I managed to break the game in a few ways just by running into walls and moving the camera around. I also managed to get myself literally impaled in the gazebo... by going onto the roof.

So I mean, as a demo it's okay but it really does not entice me to donate to the production of this game when literally all it shows is some poorly animated sex scenes of masturbation and the laughable tentacle scene that I think is honestly harder to understand what's going on than it being sexy.

Then again maybe my expectations for games these days are too high especially when they piggy back on a decent game engine like Unreal and make a 5gb demo that's 15 minutes long.

Edit: Also notice people talking about a censored version of this demo and an uncensored version mentioned a few times.. but when I played the game it was completely uncensored. Horrendous clipping which basically censored the game, but uncensored if you are butt naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Good start, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

One piece of feedback is some objects had "the you can interact with this" icon, but I could not interact with them. I know the basement door does that until you get the key, but as there is no message or anything when you interact with it it looks the same as some other objects (one or two cabinets and I think the sink in the bathroom) that show interaction symbols and I could never figure out any way to do anything with them. I don't know if those options have some item like the key that makes them work, if they are just incorrectly flagged as interactable, or just bugging out.
I'm thinking a lot of the objects are coded in and ready to go in their developer version of the game but just disabled for the "demo" which is not uncommon.
Though the lack of any indication of that to the players that this demo is supposed to be showcasing why they should donate to the production of the game is a bit confusing.

Reactions: rev_10

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Gotta agree. Their other game "My Lust Wish" is meh and in the dev notes in this thread they're basically promising the equivalent of a big corporation AAA game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no way a few people making 3 grand a month can make all this. They could be making 10 grand a month and they wouldn't be able to make all this. Wild Life and Operation Lovecraft have bigger teams and bigger budgets and they still haven't delivered anything beyond glorified 3D gallery viewers. Always be wary of ambitious devs who promise huge games. It never ends well.

To the developers: best of luck to you with your project and also don't promise so much shit, nobody will believe you'll be able to deliver when you promise them the world. Saying stuff like "we're making a huge open-world game with god damn everything in it" is NOT how you attract potential patrons, it's how you drive them away.
Would be much better to make a small game, like smaller world or whatever, but highly detailed sexual scenes, interactions or stats based on that, like make the game take place in some big house or mansion. Or having some global menu of a word that takes to different locations instead of making you wander around. Seems this game will have some big ass town in future updates where you talk to people and do quests, sorta like a walking simulator, where sex scenes may be difficult to trigger, I hope that's not the case, but their old game was similar on this regard.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Those who saw the screenshots wanted to play this game, don't even think about doing it! A laggy, unoptimized piece of shit. Most of the time you'll be wandering around the house, if you're lucky, you'll stumble upon a couple of tentacle scenes and that's it. Otherwise, you will have to enjoy the poor graphics and screams of your video card lol.
Yeah, I use RivaTuner fps limiter for a lot of games since I don't want my GPU to suffer with badly optimized games.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes