massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I mean I don't know your team's workflow and priority system but clearing up something as important as "what the fuck do my core stats do" seems like a priority. A lack of communication from the game (and to an extent the devs through the game) to the player does nothing good for a game unless it's very deliberate and considered. And even then, the stat pages is not a place for ambiguity 99% of the time. Which includes this time.
Seems like when we were sending the game to testers they were mostly our friends, so they knew what we're working on, our features and they played a lot of RPGs... For us it's even harder to test, the brain adjusts to stuff you do often, like if you write a really good dialogue, it will seem fun only first time, then it'll get boring. Right now we have a big community to help, so shouldn't be a problem :)

wood0803

May 25, 2022
This game is definitely a must have for even the most minimal quest guide.
Without it, players don't know what the hell to do.

Reactions: TauTau_de

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Game keeps using my integrated intel gpu instead of main gpu even though i have it set globaly to always use my rtx gpu. Even after adding an exception for the exe it was still running with integrated gpu.:unsure: Checked other programs and games and everything works fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elfrey and simak42

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It might never happen whether you donate or not. Dev might realize again that he bit off more then he can chew, invent lame excuse and try to sell more of the same under slightly different name :BootyTime:
Gotta agree. Their other game "My Lust Wish" is meh and in the dev notes in this thread they're basically promising the equivalent of a big corporation AAA game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no way a few people making 3 grand a month can make all this. They could be making 10 grand a month and they wouldn't be able to make all this. Wild Life and Operation Lovecraft have bigger teams and bigger budgets and they still haven't delivered anything beyond glorified 3D gallery viewers. Always be wary of ambitious devs who promise huge games. It never ends well.

To the developers: best of luck to you with your project and also don't promise so much shit, nobody will believe you'll be able to deliver when you promise them the world. Saying stuff like "we're making a huge open-world game with god damn everything in it" is NOT how you attract potential patrons, it's how you drive them away.

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Game keeps using my integrated intel gpu instead of main gpu even though i have it set globaly to always use my rtx gpu. Even after adding an exception for the exe it was still running with integrated gpu.:unsure: Checked other programs and games and everything works fine.
You see Intel GPU in game menu instead of Nvidia? I have this problem too, it's just a visual bug, the game will run on a dedicated (Nvidia) GPU and you don't really need to force anything, all unreal (and unity) games use NvOptimusEnablement, more info if you still not sure you can check game.log and see which GPU is active (used)

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
You see Intel GPU in game menu instead of Nvidia? I have this problem too, it's just a visual bug, the game will run on a dedicated (Nvidia) GPU and you don't really need to force anything, all unreal (and unity) games use NvOptimusEnablement, more info if you still not sure you can check game.log and see which GPU is active (used)
i have a slideshow when i start the game so im pretty sure it actualy uses integrated gpu

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
help, i m noob and cant trigger a tentacle scene.
Go talk to Dad(Sitting on Sofa), Upstairs and Head to Alisa Room click on the Opened Birthday Present on the Floor, Head Outside to trigger Stuart Cutscene, talk to Stuart about the Birthday Present and he'll make you an offer, Accept the offer.

Reactions: toshikushi

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Gotta agree. Their other game "My Lust Wish" is meh and in the dev notes in this thread they're basically promising the equivalent of a big corporation AAA game.
There's no way a few people making 3 grand a month can make all this. They could be making 10 grand a month and they wouldn't be able to make all this. Wild Life and Operation Lovecraft have bigger teams and bigger budgets and they still haven't delivered anything beyond glorified 3D gallery viewers. Always be wary of ambitious devs who promise huge games. It never ends well.

To the developers: best of luck to you with your project and also don't promise so much shit, nobody will believe you'll be able to deliver when you promise them the world. Saying stuff like "we're making a huge open-world game with god damn everything in it" is NOT how you attract potential patrons, it's how you drive them away.
What we promise is actually realistic. We discussed all the features, already partly implemented them in MLW. Made a roadmap for when every feature is gonna be done. You can just track it, and express yourself when we actually break our promises. Not just assume stuff.
Most of the feature are done in backend. For example:
- We started with an intriguing story
- We have all body modifiers (fat,big tits, ass, pregnant, etc...).
- All the body materials like dirt, snow, wetness, cum, tan,lipstick shapes, even pubic hairstyles
- We've done day/night, season, weather changes.
- Clothing system is already done
- Dramatic storyline is done (though I can't show the scripts because of spoilers)
- Attribute system is partially done
- Open world map is partially done (a good base with a plan where everything should take a place)
Right now it's like half of the work is hidden, because we planned a lot for the future. Also we gonna hire many people and we already tested pipeline and all the source control stuff to work simultaniously.
We're a team of guys who were doing 3d/programming work as a hobby almost nonstop for like 10 years, and were working last 1.5 for free on our last savings. You think something can stop us? ;)

Reactions: Piat and slexywexy

zealot0044

Mar 14, 2022
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!
I have a question though, how do you save in this game? I desperately need a button

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
about 45 fps with everything maxed out on a 3090ti. needs a bit of optimization but overall looks to be a good game in the making

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
Go talk to Dad(Sitting on Sofa), Upstairs and Head to Alisa Room click on the Opened Birthday Present on the Floor, Head Outside to trigger Stuart Cutscene, talk to Stuart about the Birthday Present and he'll make you an offer, Accept the offer.
Tkkksssss Man!

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes