Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You end up with floating patches of grass on hillsides. Trees only 1/3rd of the way embedded in the dirt.
You can easely offset as much as you want on z axis in spawner or regulate either spawned stuff follows terrain normals or not.

i-dunno-face.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
You can easely offset as much as you want on z axis in spawner or regulate either spawned stuff follows terrain normals or not.

View attachment 2229115

As if all ground clutter is the same height or looks correct with kit bashing into the ground all will nilly. I mean look, like I said, if the goal is a 5 minute wank game? Fine. If they're actually trying to look like a studio with good quality content and treat this as a portfolio piece? Or looking to get acquired down the road? They're not going to just mass-bury their forest ground cover.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Same issue that Lust Wish had: Please up the brightness during the night. It's not fun to stumble around in pitch black darkness.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Guess it is intended, but the family are some of the most unlikeable characters I have ever met in a computergame.

Judging from the little cutscene with the bloody knive she is going to do to them what I would like to do.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
What is your problem? it play fine at 1080p,do you want to show us that you have a top pc?
they give you a gift a good game and you complain because it doesn't have the screen resolution you want? smartypants.
Never played a game without 2k resolution bro, juding by your reaction seemed like i was missing something in the settings.

Whats your issue with ppl making question? you get so edgy for nothing i never called this game shit because lack of resolution.

Git good

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This game and the older one, "My Lust Wish", really need to be more intuitive when it comes to completing quests or knowing what to do next, there are very few hints, no minimap, markers, compass or guides on how to complete certain things (if you start X quest with an NPC, at least direct me to the area where the things need to be done and the player then can figure it out), it's a sex game ffs, not Elden Ring, no need to make the player feel clueless and lost and if someone wants to play without that, a simple toggle would do. I literally don't know how to finish this, I got to the part where she plays that erotic game and that's it, very few hints on what you could possibly do. Also optimization is absolutely terrible, I had to use the dxvk with async mod on Github so the game runs on Vulkan to fix the insane stutter I was having and before you say my PC is a potato, it can run Days Gone at 60 fps lol.

Game is really aesthetic and the main protag is absolutely gorgeous, peeing and squirting is an amazing idea, very hot, but the other stuff I mentioned do make it a bit frustrating to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Seifer92

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
I like the concept of the game, but moving around feels really clunky. There are times when I was moving around the house that the controls made things more awkward. Also I do agree about the whole night time thing being too dark. I get that its supposed to be atmospheric, but being that blind makes it more frustrating.

As for the quests/events I do feel like it would help to have the game provide more hints or information to allow players to not blindly try to progress the story.

Reactions: rev_10 and Seifer92

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I see people saying it's not optimized so i'll pass, my PC got too much issue and i can't play most game nowadays... Hard pass tbh, was excited to try it out really, not the dev fault tho if my pc was still able to work properly i would be able to play it

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
My experience so far, try to go to settings quit game, re-start intro.
Try to wander village can't go back, have to restart?
Restarted.

Got a black screen.
I'm done for now.

Ya'll need a save system first and foremost.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev_10

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What is your problem? it play fine at 1080p,do you want to show us that you have a top pc?
they give you a gift a good game and you complain because it doesn't have the screen resolution you want? smartypants.
I apologize for the rant to everyone else, just felt this was rude to people that worked hard to be able to afford better things

People are allowed to enjoy content in whatever format they want, I dont see why you're so offended by someone else's preferred way to enjoy it.

Are you gonna get mad at someone playing this on a Macbook through Bootcamp next cuz a Macbook is sooo expensive?
All they asked was a legitimate question about a game running in a game engine that supports higher resolutions, stop being so butthurt about it.

Moreso, I don't think you understand resolution, or you would understand that when a game is optimized for it, higher resolution will just look better with higher quality textures, this is one of those games that can take advantage of that because its built in a proper game engine.

If someone watches a movie in the theatre are you gonna yell at them for not watching it in 480p on their phone? Cuz that's how you're behaving.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes