rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
My experience so far, try to go to settings quit game, re-start intro.
Try to wander village can't go back, have to restart?
Restarted.

Got a black screen.
I'm done for now.

Ya'll need a save system first and foremost.
I didn't get a blackscreen, but I do understand how frustrating the game system is done, going to the village feels the game fighting you, "you can't go back bro, now you fucked up". Lol.

Last edited:

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
This first look at the game and it's development looks nice, show us the idea and the ambition of the development team which is in my oppinion bigger than it should be.

First off is one concern I had from your previous game that you decided to put here as well and it is building a big ass town from the get go. 9 square kilometers? Why? You wasted so much time and resources on building a city that we won't be able to interact with properly until the end of the development and I bet it's gonna feel like a ghost town even then. Previous game had the same amount of content in the begining, same size and a big town that made lag spikes in the game on most PCs if you dared look at that direction. What would happen if you placed NPCs there in that state?

Second thing is that I have read somewhere that you're a 5 man team. If that's the case then please scrap the idea on going big from the start and take a smaler area to work on and focus on smal details and bugs. That way you have an easier enviroment to work with, less bugs to squish and you wont burn youselves out too much and too fast. I believe this game could be great but only if you made a solid and firm start and expanded from there.

Good luck with this project but do remember that people wanna play the game as a fap and not a walking simulator.

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
So I think everyone needs to look in the notes section and visit the development thread. This version of the game is only the day 1 prologue from what the road map has shown this is the very framework and basis of the system with all of the features to be implemented. This means what we have right now is the very starting proof of concept for this game. In fact, if you look at the road map V0.8 is to be when the prologue part gets polished (I'm thinking bug fixes and graphical fixes) and the team will have implemented all of the various systems that will be coming in the various versions. Well, What does this all mean? Everyone should report the issues they have experienced and be aware that you will be playing a buggy piece of trash at this version. But if the developer and their team can successfully implement their promises I believe that this game will have a lot of potential in the future.

Some suggestions that might help after playing v0.1
* Hint System with quests (finding the key on the clock was a stroke of luck and means I could not find the last box in the basement for quite some time)
* Brightness option while playing on epic graphics it was next to impossible to find some items in near pitch black.
* As some other people have reported maybe a once-over for some of the terrains as parts seemed to be floating (maybe having a dedicated play-tester play each section before release. That is if we aren't the intended play-testers)

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So i found something interesting, you can grind lewdness by repeating the convo with your dad about the town and saying you can't promise to not go to the brothel. However I don't think there's anything you can really access with this exploit beyond a scene in the brother's room where you masturbate with a game controller.

Anyways, as far as I can tell, there's not too much content in the house right now. Just (at least 2?) variations on the tentacle drug dream depending on what stats you can grind up, the MC flashing her panties to her brother (which I suspect has 3 variations between regular panties, the panties you can find in your parents' room, and going nopan but I've not checked the 2nd one), and the MC either teasing herself with the game controller or masturbating with it.

May 12, 2020
The first mission is good and the first scene is very good. I did notice a small visual bug where your sweatshirt clips through your legs when showing your panties (or lack thereof). Anyway, will the uncensored version be available for buy in the Itch/EA version? I don't have the approved capital for $5 a month (housewife) but still want to support and get uncensored access.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The first mission is good and the first scene is very good. I did notice a small visual bug where your sweatshirt clips through your legs when showing your panties (or lack thereof). Anyway, will the uncensored version be available for buy in the Itch/EA version? I don't have the approved capital for $5 a month (housewife) but still want to support and get uncensored access.
HI, yep we will launch our itch page on Thursday

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Read all the comments, it was the best feedback ever. So I gathered all the problems and bugs. I have to talk with our programmer about priorities. Draft looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I forgot something? Let me know!
What's the point of throwing things away? I accidentally threw a game cartridge towards the box and could no longer pick it up.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe I forgot something? Let me know!
Having stats and stuff in the menu explained on highlight or something would be neat. Like wtf is the difference between attraction (which doesn't seem grammatically correct in context) and sexiness? Or maybe in a tutorial? As while the lack of notifications about stat changes certainly didn't help, it did take longer than it should to realize that pureness and lewdness are mutually exclusive stats.

Actually a way to avoid a tutorial for that would be the change up the UI a bit. Make stats that are mutually exclusive into one meter that slides between the two stats so the relationship between the two is obvious.

Also I found another infinite stat bug for foolishness with the dad by asking him to tell you a story over and over and picking the fool option. Honestly that and the lewd option seem like ones that are fixed by doing what the brother does and not repeating the convo over and over.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Having stats and stuff in the menu explained on highlight or something would be neat. Like wtf is the difference between attraction (which doesn't seem grammatically correct in context) and sexiness? Or maybe in a tutorial? As while the lack of notifications about stat changes certainly didn't help, it did take longer than it should to realize that pureness and lewdness are mutually exclusive stats.

Actually a way to avoid a tutorial for that would be the change up the UI a bit. Make stats that are mutually exclusive into one meter that slides between the two stats so the relationship between the two is obvious.

Also I found another infinite stat bug for foolishness with the dad by asking him to tell you a story over and over and picking the fool option. Honestly that and the lewd option seem like ones that are fixed by doing what the brother does and not repeating the convo over and over.
What's the point of throwing things away? I accidentally threw a game cartridge towards the box and could no longer pick it up.
(y) Updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rampersandy

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I mean I don't know your team's workflow and priority system but clearing up something as important as "what the fuck do my core stats do" seems like a priority. A lack of communication from the game (and to an extent the devs through the game) to the player does nothing good for a game unless it's very deliberate and considered. And even then, the stat pages is not a place for ambiguity 99% of the time. Which includes this time.

Reactions: Starmold
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes