RogueCompany1255

Jul 24, 2017
For what is a day 1 prologue, I had no real issues getting started in-game. The intro nightmare sequence was trippy as hell, always a plus, and while the sprint movement had a bit of lag between key press and in-game movement, it isnt a deal-breaker by a long shot. I assume because it is just day 1, that even if you search all the boxes and take everything, the conversation flags with your mom dont have anything to advance to, so she keeps repeating when you ask about clothes. Not a big deal.

Thus far, really enjoyed the game, the environment looks great, the movement (aside from the sprint thing) is fluid and the character models look fantastic. Looking forward to whatever you guys implement next in the game, although I have one question. The three part files you listed, when I extract part 2 and 3, it keeps telling me the data is invalid or corrupted, so the extraction fails. Do I even need to download parts 2 and 3 then?

Reactions: LDV

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Game keeps using my integrated intel gpu instead of main gpu even though i have it set globaly to always use my rtx gpu. Even after adding an exception for the exe it was still running with integrated gpu.:unsure: Checked other programs and games and everything works fine.
I think it's a visual bug as it says it on mine to. Don't think the game would run on my i5 2400 igpu XD tho i do get bad fps

maaanaa

Jun 7, 2017
I have been following your project since day one, I will try to be active on discord to help you as much as possible. Amazing work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Very interesting game! I hope the developers will focus on small locations instead of expanding the game area, there is a lot of interaction in the house, but the location of the house is a bit strange, the trees are implemented in a bad way unfortunately, the creator uses a tree generation plugin and this is one of the biggest mistakes because it greatly affects the optimization of the game so I think the biggest problem is the optimization, but this is obviously the first version of the game.

As for the main character, sprinting shouldn't push the camera backwards because in small rooms sometimes the camera goes beyond the walls, the inventory works really well, but it would be nice to add a description of the items ;)

I also hope that the creators will not pay attention to people who give negative reviews to a game that has just been published, something like this should be banned on this forum...

Good luck!

jj4so2

Sep 9, 2018
- We started with an intriguing story
Maybe yes, maybe not. Rise from the grave - find clothes is not intriguing yet. Tentacle scene is ok, but why it was there? I don't know, quest to ask what happened stuck and brother won't tell anything.

We've done day/night
Maybe you should undo it. Dynamic day/night is not needed in this type of games. You got linear plot, so make it scripted. Also demo is stuck an night time and you can't sleep to skip to morning.

Overall. Nice graphics, but don't try to make too much. Reuse what you already have and add more story content or lewd scenes. You can finish story like this in 3 locations: house, graveyard and school or library. Two of them you already have.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
For what is a day 1 prologue, I had no real issues getting started in-game. The intro nightmare sequence was trippy as hell, always a plus, and while the sprint movement had a bit of lag between key press and in-game movement, it isnt a deal-breaker by a long shot. I assume because it is just day 1, that even if you search all the boxes and take everything, the conversation flags with your mom dont have anything to advance to, so she keeps repeating when you ask about clothes. Not a big deal.

Thus far, really enjoyed the game, the environment looks great, the movement (aside from the sprint thing) is fluid and the character models look fantastic. Looking forward to whatever you guys implement next in the game, although I have one question. The three part files you listed, when I extract part 2 and 3, it keeps telling me the data is invalid or corrupted, so the extraction fails. Do I even need to download parts 2 and 3 then?
Hi! It's not our upload, we don't pirate our own game :oops:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Do I even need to download parts 2 and 3 then?
Well yes, that's how split archives work. You download all parts but only extract part 1, it automatically gets the files from the other parts. At least winrar does it. But idk, I've not tried it with this one. I got it in a single file from one of the links in the patreon post.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Very interesting game! I hope the developers will focus on small locations instead of expanding the game area, there is a lot of interaction in the house, but the location of the house is a bit strange, the trees are implemented in a bad way unfortunately, the creator uses a tree generation plugin and this is one of the biggest mistakes because it greatly affects the optimization of the game so I think the biggest problem is the optimization, but this is obviously the first version of the game.

As for the main character, sprinting shouldn't push the camera backwards because in small rooms sometimes the camera goes beyond the walls, the inventory works really well, but it would be nice to add a description of the items ;)

I also hope that the creators will not pay attention to people who give negative reviews to a game that has just been published, something like this should be banned on this forum...

Good luck!
Hi, we don't use any tree generator plugin, we used speedtree for town and used trees from an asset pack for forests. It uses default ue4 foliage.
A lot of people write that we should focus on small locations, and no one read the roadmap, where you can see we're gonna work on the prologue(parents house) till v0.8. and nearby village till v1.0 (it's kinda small too), Although I really hope we can hire 9 people 3x(animator,leveldesign/modeler,writer) for each part of the map

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I see a lot of people complaining about the clothes quest. So let me ask you this: if your mom sends you to find something and tells you it's in one of the boxes, you go and search through them but don't find it, what do you do? Search again? Or maybe you'd go back to her and tell her "I didn't find it in any of the boxes". Try that in the game and see what happens. Seems like you guys are very dependent on handholding mechanics.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i have a slideshow when i start the game so im pretty sure it actualy uses integrated gpu
I playtested the game on gt1030, it works ok, gives like 25-40 fps on medium settings with 70% screen percentage on 1080p. resolution. What's your fps, your gpu/other gpu, cpu? Maybe you can look what gpu u use here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just make sure you play in window mode

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
but why it was there?
You were drugged by your brother? I thought that was obvious given the lead up to the scene. Hell the mom mentions there's a notable drug problem going on if you talk to her about new things.

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
I playtested the game on gt1030, it works ok, gives like 25-40 fps on medium settings with 70% screen percentage on 1080p. resolution. What's your fps, your gpu/other gpu, cpu? Maybe you can look what gpu u use here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just make sure you play in window mode
I sandboxed your game and it does contact 2 IP address of which one is used to spread malware and ransomware... :rolleyes: there are plenty of matches in yara rules

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I sandboxed your game and it does contact 2 IP address of which one is used to spread malware and ransomware... :rolleyes: there are plenty of matches in yara rules
Proof? It's also not our thread and not our links to the game, so I can't speak for spreading malware...

Try to download our official censored build from here and sandbox it too, lets figure it out

<Blank!>

Jul 17, 2017
I have read that you planned to do an alpha release on steam and I think before a real release you should optimize the game alot in term of performance, allow custom bind and do the core game first. Alot of games have better graphic, are made with unreal engine and run smoother than your game. Your game look great its not my point, i had to compare to show you the difference. I loved it but in my point of view its barely an alpha, if you dont have correct control and if your game cannot run smooth i dont think the ppl will enjoy it as an alpha even if they get the ero scene as a reward. If you release that on steam i think ppl will fire it, they are kind of no mercy from my experience. The first impression matter alot but its your choice.

In game, when we have to choose a question that shouldnt be point and click but arrow/wasd/zqsd and enter/e to confirm or something. Also its the kind of game that alot of ppl will prefer play with a controller so maybe a support for that would be cool.

For the moment i have try the game because it was new for an ero game (at least for me)and looked great but in term of control and game optimization 2-3/5 unfortunately. I think the way you made it its the next lvl for H-games, like the game made on unity, instead of a limited engine like renpy/rpgm etc. Sorry for the bad point but that is why you posted your game here i guess ? Get feedback to improve your game?

Ofc, its my point of view only, that dont mean you have to agree with me.
Your game have a great potential, i think you just need to adjust the corners. Good luck in your developpement !

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
Proof? It's also not our thread and not our links to the game, so I can't speak for spreading malware...

Try to download our official censored build from here and sandbox it too, lets figure it out
So wait, do you mean that the non-official download could've been manipulated?

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
I cannot possibly know, firstly I asked a proof from you
here is the proof:
I can't find the other result from virustotal, but there was just a match with yara rules on there. tho 100/100 malicious score with 18 MA matches

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
here is the proof:
I can't find the other result from virustotal, but there was just a match with yara rules on there. tho 100/100 malicious score with 18 MA matches
So what do people here do about this info?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes