massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Would be much better to make a small game, like smaller world or whatever, but highly detailed sexual scenes, interactions or stats based on that, like make the game take place in some big house or mansion. Or having some global menu of a word that takes to different locations instead of making you wander around. Seems this game will have some big ass town in future updates where you talk to people and do quests, sorta like a walking simulator, where sex scenes may be difficult to trigger, I hope that's not the case, but their old game was similar on this regard.
We gonna take care of big ass town only after we complete all the other smaller locations, and having a team of like 15-20 people. I'm already tired of commenting on these kinda questions from people who're too lazy to read the roadmap and message in the start game menu

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
The pure/lewd and maybe other modifiers aren't being calculated correctly.

(first option anal[lewd] ends up giving +15 to PURE and 0 to LEWD.)

Also, where do you find your clothes for 'Moving Difficulties,' task? I checked all brown boxes that I can click and found nothing to satisfy the task. I cannot go to the basement and cannot interact in the dark room that is accessible through master-bedroom. So where are they?

What to do once you go to town? Is that it? A single dream scene?

Last edited:

gittoes

Jun 22, 2017

Also, where do you find your clothes for 'Moving Difficulties,' task? I checked all brown boxes that I can click and found nothing to satisfy the task. I cannot go to the basement and cannot interact in the dark room that is accessible through master-bedroom. So where are they?

What to do once you go to town? Is that it? A single dream scene?
The Last box is in the basement, the key is in the clock face across from the Dad.

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
Have you ever tried to investigate a little bit further ?
In the virus total details tab there's the info about that ip. It relates to microsoft azure cloud services. None of the 97 antiviruses detected it as malicious, besides community comments, including the ones about TLauncher (pirated minectaft game launcher) We don't know why it does connect to that ip. It might be an unreal engine data base access for unreal's purposes. We did not make every line of engine code from scratch. We use ready engine that may add side behaviours. And also some plugins. Like game save system. But they are from unreal's marketplace. I sure they does have quality control.

If you will scroll the page down, you'll find screenshots made by the sandbox. For our game there's two screenshots, second shows pop-up dialogue about directX msvc not being installed on the machine, in case with rocket league there's not. May be this is the reason, but we are not sure. We tried to build the game from scratch, and it really does have 100/100 threat score on hybrid-analysis, while AV Detection: Marked as clean. Virus-total have not detected any viruses.
You really went deep, wow amazing.
So is it a false positive, cos I read that HA gives a lot of those

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
P.S. You can be graceful AND strong in real life. Why not in the game?
you can level up grace and strength simultaneously up to 50 points

just checked, everything's correct. by default, you have 20 pureness points. choosing "anal" gives you 5 lewd points, 20-5=15. pureness and lewdness are opposite parameters, you'll need to first downgrade pureness if you want to become lewd.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
I'm a fan to be fair, a broke one but still. Gonna watch you guys work on the game. Took part in a survey and good luck with development, this is far greater that MLW could've ever be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly. Smogark kinda disappointed. Should've been labeled as demo or something. As of now, this isn't even worth playing, and probably won't be for the next few updates if all of them have the same amount of minimal content this "release" has

Reactions: rev_10

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
my eyes bleed from the FOV when running....everything is too crooked, and too small for 1.5 years of development....

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The one thing I fail to understand is why developers with little to no experience go right in with Unreal Engine 5 of all things. While I am capable of running high end with raytracing on, etc - a lot of people are not. And I think it would be better to run the game on Unity or even UE4 - with a little more focus on the graphic output as opposed to default UE5 which uses so much power, more than needed and actually ends up tanking.

Reactions: BuildingUpsidedown

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
little to no experience
They are the ones who started My Lust Wish and kind of sold it. UE5 is better optimized than UE4. It's all about how you use it so if they did the same things in UE4 it would actually be worse (probably). And there are Unity games here that warm up my room when I play them.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The one thing I fail to understand is why developers with little to no experience go right in with Unreal Engine 5 of all things. While I am capable of running high end with raytracing on, etc - a lot of people are not. And I think it would be better to run the game on Unity or even UE4 - with a little more focus on the graphic output as opposed to default UE5 which uses so much power, more than needed and actually ends up tanking.
it's UE4

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Noticed another lighting bug - get too bright when exiting the menu. Steps to reproduce:
  1. Have crosshair disabled initially
  2. Be in the house
  3. Open settings
  4. Enable crosshair
  5. Exit menu
Same like when you get teleported inside after talking to the brother outside but even brighter.

Reactions: massoblivion

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
I want to throw my thoughts. I don't really say much on the site but this game I feel has potential.
First off I was not getting any of the problems others were having (other than a soft lock unrelated to the game but was just a unity bug I get in general.) Lighting is fine, fps is fine, no weird clipping, ect. I have a 1080ti getting about 45-60 fps on max graphics (no motion blur.)
The game is very bare bones right now, but for a v0.1 there is a lot here. More than any other first release demo in a long time that I have seen. I think people forget how early the version number is and are judging it as a full game. Anyway, I like the character design, the potential mystery, and how grim things feel in general.
Good luck with development!

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes