theleon

Apr 18, 2018
idk what to tell you... I found a few more:
If you try to steal from the dressers in the parents' room you get a spanking scene, not sexual though
there are a few variations in the bathtub AFTER the initial one, you can go back and interact
random event if you're naked in your room and dad comes to ask for toilet paper since its in a box next to the bed
if you have enough strength you can fix the mirror in the basement and look at yourself, not sure if that counts

and that's just from 1 playthrough that didn't focus on lewd specific choices
Are you talking about 0.2?
Because I tried all fo this in 0.1 and nothing like this happened.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Are you talking about 0.2?
Because I tried all fo this in 0.1 and nothing like this happened.
I was under the impression you were talking about v0.2... if not - read the thread, use the search, you'll find all the answers for v0.1 scenes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Uf... the trailer on Itch.io... are you really planning to go so high with your goals? Good luck on that, I hope you will suceed.
Yeea...gonna need a hell of a lot of motivation, manpower and countless hours to achieve all of that...

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
doesn't matter. it's a really effective way to have horny simps get rid of their money, while the dev gives crumbs as "updates" for years :ROFLMAO:
And than there are dissapointed people like me who don't give a cent to game that's basically just an idea with great potential xD

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
doesn't matter. it's a really effective way to have horny simps get rid of their money, while the dev gives crumbs as "updates" for years :ROFLMAO:
I mean yea...doesn't really matter what the dev can do as long as they can pull some nice initial stuff it seems...not that this project seems to be like that so far
And than there are dissapointed people like me who don't give a cent to game that's basically just an idea with great potential xD
Same. And I'm glad I'm not spending on unfinished stuff, because I'm one of the idiots that thought Operation Lovecraft was ever going to be a good game...thankfully I didn't give them a fucking dime.

Monster79928

Jan 1, 2019
Just to give EVERYONE a heads up, the File will be 5 gigs for 0.2
ATM there is NO compressed option

Yes, I know some people will complain about this; But I just wanted to give that info out in advance
5? seems that they have removed some junk files from their game since 0.1 is 6

Oct 2, 2018
Just to give EVERYONE a heads up, the File will be 5 gigs for 0.2
ATM there is NO compressed option

Yes, I know some people will complain about this; But I just wanted to give that info out in advance
"be quick pls"
"also uploot with cheats"

the audacity these freebies demands, i hope you upload it on a premium site has limited speed on the free version
JK, not a problem someone will eventually repload it on a better format. Thanks for your contribution.

• Angry
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
"be quick pls"
"also uploot with cheats"

the audacity these freebies demands, i hope you upload it on a premium site has limited speed on the free version
JK, not a problem someone will eventually repload it on a better format. Thanks for your contribution.
I have the Links for the update on this for GDrive, MEGA, Anonfiles and Torrent

Also, the Dev posted

Your feedback is highly appreciated!
As always, thank you for supporting the project!
P.S. This version doesn't have the save system yet, but it will be added soon for the v0.2.1

Reactions: bhiow
Oct 2, 2018
If you want to be Rude about it, I could just DECLINE my earlier post about updating here and Just allow you just cry among yourselves
ATM, i'm just providing information for those who want more on what to expect; Not to hear from others who do not Respect those who DO pay the Developers that make the games then post them here for Free

Please in the future "Try" to think about what you say
just cancel it, we have plenty games under the sea unlike someone that has fund but doesn't want to sacrifice anything to get something just because they don't have to.

Pretty weak comebacks sice the guy said this a few days ago:
like the above guy just said, maybe learn to read. this will help you

• Haha
Reactions: donutfiend
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes