theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Well, some of my stats are not going up, especially intelligence and lewd, how do you raise those?

Feb 11, 2023
why is everyone praising this game as so much fun?
Theres literally hardly anything to do at all, just 1 animation and 1 scene of the players mother beating her for trying to steal.
Can anyone convince me why this empty game so much fun??
soo damn boring.

TioZ

May 28, 2018
Where do I find the vault that I need to use the password for?
And how to increase lewd status

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
Oh boy I can't wait for save function
why is everyone praising this game as so much fun?
Theres literally hardly anything to do at all, just 1 animation and 1 scene of the players mother beating her for trying to steal.
Can anyone convince me why this empty game so much fun??
soo damn boring.
Well besides the fact that there is a bit more than 2 scenes, it's not supposed to have a ton of content yet. They are just worried about getting the basic mechanics working right now and adding content later. Most people are excited because of what the game may become when more content starts to be the focus. In an ocean of ren'py and rpgm games this one has potential to really stand out in the future.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Man, this game is so boring, I gave it two hours, played through the demo twice, and for what ?
Just for a single sex animation. I will never get those hours back !

Reactions: Horny_Baum
Feb 11, 2023
Oh boy I can't wait for save function

Well besides the fact that there is a bit more than 2 scenes, it's not supposed to have a ton of content yet. They are just worried about getting the basic mechanics working right now and adding content later. Most people are excited because of what the game may become when more content starts to be the focus. In an ocean of ren'py and rpgm games this one has potential to really stand out in the future.
Right then, thanks for the clarification on my question.
But the only scenes I've came across are: [ 1 ] Tentacles & [ 2 ] the mother beating.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm...not really a fan of tentacles especially not ugly ones. Are those scenes mandatory or can we not enter the obviously tentacle infested basement and still progress? I haven't played it yet so this scenario is entirely from my imagination.

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
Hmm...not really a fan of tentacles especially not ugly ones. Are those scenes mandatory or can we not enter the obviously tentacle infested basement and still progress? I haven't played it yet so this scenario is entirely from my imagination.
I have not seen any tentacles in the basement... But there was the one related to the birthday gift. Did I miss them out are you just guessing?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes