KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
If you aren't able to get the grace required for the roof event on Friday, you can press "`" and type "fly" and just start walking around hugging some trees or whatever until you're high enough to reach the top of the house, then you can type "walk" and just drop down to where Alisa's room is, and then you can complete the quest. ;)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is some half assed masturbation and a tentacle scene it? Is that all there is so far?

attack3

May 30, 2017
tried everything and cant get it, how the hell do you get 20 or more lust?. Is there a console command to raise stats?

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm currently looking into a cheat, well. cheat-ish. I assume what most people want is to change the attributes, like lewd, strength, intelligence etc.
Usually i just open cheat manager, and its usually easy to change the value of something if that value is easy to change ingame, like gold.

But for this, its a bit tricky. some stuff is easy to change, like strength. you can just spam exercice in the basement, look for the value, enter the new value, hit next, etc. But stuff like lewd, well. thats more complicated.

Anyway, im currently doing some manual-ish digging, and i think i just found where attributes are stored.

Will make a new post with a quick tutorial to change it yourself if it works.

HellVista

Sep 9, 2022
I'm currently looking into a cheat, well. cheat-ish. I assume what most people want is to change the attributes, like lewd, strength, intelligence etc.
Usually i just open cheat manager, and its usually easy to change the value of something if that value is easy to change ingame, like gold.

But for this, its a bit tricky. some stuff is easy to change, like strength. you can just spam exercice in the basement, look for the value, enter the new value, hit next, etc. But stuff like lewd, well. thats more complicated.

Anyway, im currently doing some manual-ish digging, and i think i just found where attributes are stored.

Will make a new post with a quick tutorial to change it yourself if it works.
So you don't want to accept the fact that the animations you want to watch or the option you want to choose don't exist at all? If you hack the attributes, then don't forget to add animation for these actions, what are you going to choose) There is almost no new content in the game, there is no need to look for what is not there. There will be more content in six months or a year, not earlier. There is nothing to masturbate for now, just calm down)

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
So you don't want to accept the fact that the animations you want to watch or the option you want to choose don't exist at all? If you hack the attributes, then don't forget to add animation for these actions, what are you going to choose) There is almost no new content in the game, there is no need to look for what is not there. There will be more content in six months or a year, not earlier. There is nothing to masturbate for now, just calm down)
well i didnt get far into the game. but quickly saw there were attributes and they seemed to matter for choices. so my 1st reflex was to open cheat manager lol.

but thx for the comment, guess ill suspend my search. for now

Reactions: HellVista

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
im confused, how many scenes are there? thread says the game only has a couple and barely has any content but changelog says theres 18 h-animations. whats the deal?

Whisperingchill

Jul 22, 2022
There is some button layout or something when you are in the game?
"Get out from the bathroom is an imposible chellenge" if you dont what button to press.
First i try to "piano" the keyboard, maybe i can open the inv so i can equip the clothing, but all in vain, its just lock the character in a position, and imposible to undo it even after i press all the buttons again (one by one).Ű
Then comes the imposible to close dev tool...

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
There is some button layout or something when you are in the game?
"Get out from the bathroom is an imposible chellenge" if you dont what button to press.
First i try to "piano" the keyboard, maybe i can open the inv so i can equip the clothing, but all in vain, its just lock the character in a position, and imposible to undo it even after i press all the buttons again (one by one).Ű
Then comes the imposible to close dev tool...
E = interact
Tab = Inventory
~ = open/close console
WASD = Movement
X = Do some weird shit with your legs?? (even weirder while walking)

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes