tangre

Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 2550000
View attachment 2550002
unless they're counting movements of each limb as 'animations' and each angle as a 'scene' or whatever..

- the demo ends and goes back to the main menu after the evening of the second day, regardless of what quests or actions are completed.
- it's virtually impossible to gain over 20 lewd, and it goes down by doing things that should increase it, by common sense.
- the gameplay loop is essentially artificial by having the player start the game over and over again, in order for them to find the right choices and actions, to gain enough stats to be able to everything in the game (that it has as of now).

shame. it seems like an interesting concept and there are some themes that seem to have some potential.
but ultimately this kind of smells of bullshit. this update brings in almost nothing of value, but it makes gaining stats too hard. keep in mind that most stat building events are one time only, and if you fail one, you'll have to start over.

there's no reasonable way of defending this. players shouldn't have to restart the game over and over again in order to learn what choices and actions they have to do, just to see a few scenes or lines of dialogue.

I think the dev is baiting. at least for now.
IIRC they have a bad reputation from their previous 'efforts' too.

so all in all, I would highly recommend for nobody to spend any money on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't even figure out how to get to the 2nd day

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well it looks like the new update turned out to be a shitshow, as usual with games on F95...Very cool. I'm back to not looking forward to anything besides Wild Life and Future Fragments I guess..

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So I double clicked her sweater by accident while attempting to redress and now it's vanished from existence.

Reactions: Priappus

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
A very boring game. But the most terrible thing is the statistics of indicators. It seems that I understood how to gain intelligence, strength, etc., but it's very boring
The choices in the game are strange and here is an example.
There is a portrait in Alice's room and there, for a while, Carl is given to choose. Until you finish reading and understand that you need to, everything will expire and in order to re-select the choice, you will have to start all over again
There are NO saves here.
I understood the plot and the idea of the developer. She is interesting. But if we compare may last vish and this game. Both projects are so boring that it is not worth spending time and money especially
If you are smart with 100,000 intellect, you can change the parameters of the indicators to the maximum in the cheat engine. Then the game will be completed in 20 minutes
OK. According to the animations, it’s normal here, but the drawing of the characters is 3
The world itself is empty, why create a huge world and a map if there is nothing there
It is not easier to create a location at the beginning and the house is small
Extra load on the processor
Search for things, quests are not interesting here
I do not recommend playing this even after 50 years.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
You need to get the letter from the mailbox outside and read it, double click in the inventory.
I got that pink letter. Item in my inventory but no way to read it. Same as other items I don't know why were there for. How do I activate them?

testry

Sep 18, 2017
how do you increase stats? not sure what to do?
Picked up from the Discord to increase the Lewd stat:

When you get in the car with the stranger, don't give him an answer when he asks what happened to you. He will assume you're a prostitute and will ask if you been paid yet. Don’t respond or respond “No.” Then, he will ask what service you performed. Respond with “Anal”

An obvious one. When you get home you have the choice to masturbate in the shower, then whether or not to insert your finger. Select both of these “LEWD” options.

Ask your Dad if he’s found anything while exploring your new town. When he starts talking about the place he found, ask if he’s referring to a brothel. Then tell him you won’t make any promises that you won’t go there.

Go upstairs to your bedroom, then draw a picture of yourself naked on the easel.

Go into Stewart’s room, and search through his boxes to find the game cartridge. Either ask him about it or put start the game up without asking him (if your DOM stat is high enough). Either way, once you’re playing the game, Alisa will masturbate with the joystick. When prompted, select the “LEWD” dialogue options.

the second day you have to spam on the marker and you will increase one level at a time but you will lose 30 minutes each time

If possible, do not talk to your Mom until your LEWD stat is 5 or higher or your will miss out on the one opportunity to ask if her tits got bigger, which will give you another LEWD boost.

sk everyone about your birthday gift, then find the empty box upstairs. Go talk to Stewart about your present and he will give you some kind of hallucinogenic drug that triggers an H scene dream sequence. When you awaken in the gazebo, go confront Stewart. He’ll ask if you enjoyed yourself, then reply “yes.” (This says it raises your LEWD stat, but did not have a measurable effect on my LEWD score. Possibly a bug).

During the night scene when you’re laying in bed, your ghost sister will tell you to fuck a guy. Tell her you will

On Day 1, if you masturbate in the shower, you may encounter a scene where you fall in the tub. I’m not fully sure how this is triggered but it’s not uncommon). When you fall, pick up the soap, exposing yourself to your father while bending over to pick it up. On Day 2, if you got it right, you will find a letter in the mailbox with a photo of the incident, taken from the bathroom window. The letter will instruct you to write a bunch of raunchy shit all over your body, then masturbate on the roof. Next, go to your parents’ room. The table to the right contains the marker to write on yourself. Spam this action over and over to max out your LEWD stat. Usually, by the time I’m at this point, there doesn’t seem to be much milage you can get with max LEWD. None of the sex options with Stewart or your parents lead anywhere, but you can masturbate longer with the joystick, fit the anal plug in your bum and use your finger while masturbating in the shower. You also you 30 minutes every time you do it.

I'm 90% sure it's totally random. Just be careful while racking up the LEWD points early. Everytime you masturbate with your lady parts (not your bum) you'll be forced to select the PURE option if you're sitting below 20 LEWD. So repeat tries will deduct 1 LEWD point for every attempt.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Was the note in the safe important to progression? I took it but my inventory was full, apparently the money takes like 6 slots. She "took" it anyway but it's not in my inventory or the safe so I guess it's gone.

donutfiend

Jun 4, 2022
Was the note in the safe important to progression? I took it but my inventory was full, apparently the money takes like 6 slots. She "took" it anyway but it's not in my inventory or the safe so I guess it's gone.
Same happened to me. The extra stuff ended up on the floor. It is not important right now no. Just a bit of story for now.

dickness all around

Apr 8, 2023
View attachment 2550000
View attachment 2550002
unless they're counting movements of each limb as 'animations' and each angle as a 'scene' or whatever..

- the demo ends and goes back to the main menu after the evening of the second day, regardless of what quests or actions are completed.
- it's virtually impossible to gain over 20 lewd, and it goes down by doing things that should increase it, by common sense.
- the gameplay loop is essentially artificial by having the player start the game over and over again, in order for them to find the right choices and actions, to gain enough stats to be able to everything in the game (that it has as of now).

shame. it seems like an interesting concept and there are some themes that seem to have some potential.
but ultimately this kind of smells of bullshit. this update brings in almost nothing of value, but it makes gaining stats too hard. keep in mind that most stat building events are one time only, and if you fail one, you'll have to start over.

there's no reasonable way of defending this. players shouldn't have to restart the game over and over again in order to learn what choices and actions they have to do, just to see a few scenes or lines of dialogue.

I think the dev is baiting. at least for now.
IIRC they have a bad reputation from their previous 'efforts' too.

so all in all, I would highly recommend for nobody to spend any money on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it does look like bait and switch so far, you can't argue "we've got many scenes" and add them all to a single scene as angles while having a few positions in the same fuck scene. fuck that...

until we can see full blown incest action I don't see this game going anywhere if they intend to update the game once in a million years with very small amounts of content.

Reactions: biniweti

osbourne

Oct 7, 2022
I have the Links for the update on this for GDrive, MEGA, Anonfiles and Torrent

Also, the Dev posted

Your feedback is highly appreciated!
As always, thank you for supporting the project!
P.S. This version doesn't have the save system yet, but it will be added soon for the v0.2.1
i think everyone wants cheat version of 0.2 (cheat engine also not working). need cheats

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
I really do like the idea but I kind of get a feeling they're over-stretching with their goals.
Also isn't their second game (the lust-wish-thingy) still in development?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes