3kils

May 15, 2017
I can't earn any LEWD points, did someone had the same problem, it will not be added.
You can't earn "lewd" points until you deplete your "pure" points.

You start the game with 20 "pure", most lewd choices gives 5 points, so you have to make a least 5 "lewd" choices ( in your skillcheck range) to start the "lewd" progression.

Reactions: TheZone93

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I don't care about the connection to Lust Wish and whatever happened, I just know both got the graphics down, but don't really seem to achieve anything else. Sad.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
Cheat Engine works perfectly fine. I set them all to 100 and could access every choice. Most of them don't even function though, since you're not supposed to have enough.
Could you possibly post a table, so that I may experience this let down of an update, in its fullest potential?

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
You know, smaller scope might help you dev. Keep the shiny graphics, lower the scope. We don't need the massive empty spaces. We don't need the grand tale. Just tell a small focused story in small focused maps. That's okay.

We're here to wank, and maybe enjoy a good story and atmosphere along the way. I'm not here to spend 80 hours in an open world fuck. That's unlikely to ever work well under a small dev.

Play to your strengths.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
The moment of realization.
You know, smaller scope might help you dev. Keep the shiny graphics, lower the scope. We don't need the massive empty spaces. We don't need the grand tale. Just tell a small focused story in small focused maps. That's okay.

We're here to wank, and maybe enjoy a good story and atmosphere along the way. I'm not here to spend 80 hours in an open world fuck. That's unlikely to ever work well under a small dev.

Play to your strengths.
Small isolated pseudo-open-world locations would actually work way better performance and gameplay-wise. Similar to Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines for example.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
What a brilliant idea, what a stroke of pure genius was it to "fix" the repeatable stat grind while at the same time adding more unattainable stat checks!
You know, i actually feel silly for waiting for this so long and to think it would run any differently or with easier instructions on how to play. The "find clothes" quest is the single most stupid i have seen in a quest in any game in my life. You just wander around clicking any boxes to see if you can find them, there are no hints, no mini-map that at least tells you where to look or some character dialogue that gives some clue, no nothing. I watched the same sex scenes that in the previous version, got bored, deleted. Dunno where are these "lots" of new scenes because i couldn't trigger anything. Oh and of course, not any sort of saving system, start from scratch, like Groundhog day lmao.

Reactions: Ryohky and spamove

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Played this game for an hour, got 1 scene with tentacles, had to restart twice because I quickly ran out of stuff to interact with. When I tried to go to the village the game tried to stop me, telling me there was stuff to do in places that I couldn't reach because I can't leave the vicinity of the house.

And of course when I did finally just say "fuck it" and leave because I was bored out of my mind, there was a giant town...with pretty much nothing in it.

Sorry but I don't have the patience to run around for another three hours to try and find one sex scene in an 18+ game, I'm thoroughly bored.
Same as 0.1 then lmao.

Reactions: kleiner and spamove

MegaBlackJoe

Feb 24, 2018
I like the idea of the game. But, it's the second game and oh boy, you are making the same mistakes again. Who on earth needs this giant lifeless world? I would prefer to have a game set in a single house, but with detailed quests. Have a look at resident evil 2 remake it's all set in a single location, there is no lifeless world as the game doesn't need it. You are doing it all wrong as you forget one important thing - the game needs to be interesting to play. Does lifeless world make it interesting to play? No way. All players want is to have interesting quests and sex scenes. That's it. Your game has so much things that it doesn't need at the moment. You are wasting your resources. Although I wish your game to be successful, I just don't see any ways it becoming so by seeing your roadmap. Because your focus is shifted towards developer BS and you totally forgot about players perspective. Nobody needs those things that you mentioned in the roadmap if there are no sex scenes and working quests like talk to person x and bring item y that lead to this sex scene. What you are building is some kind of sandbox with half of the elements not working and not a game. By the time you have these elements ready, you won't have any supporters, because you focus is on building the foundation for game mechanics and not the actual content. I really wish this game could become a success, i like character design and animation, but you have bitten more than you can chew. The community would benefit from a smaller but content rich and completed game, rather than a bunch of promises for a AAA game and the necessity to wait for 2 years untill all major game mechanics are finished and polished.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
By the time you have these elements ready, you won't have any supporters,
That is where you are wrong - unfortunately, people are known to support all kinds of hopeless projects just because they have pretty pictures. And many devs are fishing specifically for such supporter base - there are many examples on this forum.

Right now, with the passage of time and the game ending after a few days and the limited time choices - the game is just a glorified visual novel that you have to restart over and over and memorise every choice so that you can choose another next playthrough.
Doesn't seem like the most exciting gameplay for such type of game... Hopefully, as the game gets longer - it might start to loop back on itself. Like groundhog's day but here it will be a week... or a month. Nut the player gets to keep their stats and items.

• Wow
Reactions: spamove and evaw

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Play to your strengths.
I like the idea of the game. But, it's the second game and oh boy, you are making the same mistakes again. Who on earth needs this giant lifeless world? I would prefer to have a game set in a single house, but with detailed quests. Have a look at resident evil 2 remake it's all set in a single location, there is no lifeless world as the game doesn't need it. You are doing it all wrong as you forget one important thing - the game needs to be interesting to play. Does lifeless world make it interesting to play? No way. All players want is to have interesting quests and sex scenes. That's it. Your game has so much things that it doesn't need at the moment. You are wasting your resources. Although I wish your game to be successful, I just don't see any ways it becoming so by seeing your roadmap. Because your focus is shifted towards developer BS and you totally forgot about players perspective. Nobody needs those things that you mentioned in the roadmap if there are no sex scenes and working quests like talk to person x and bring item y that lead to this sex scene. What you are building is some kind of sandbox with half of the elements not working and not a game. By the time you have these elements ready, you won't have any supporters, because you focus is on building the foundation for game mechanics and not the actual content. I really wish this game could become a success, i like character design and animation, but you have bitten more than you can chew. The community would benefit from a smaller but content rich and completed game, rather than a bunch of promises for a AAA game and the necessity to wait for 2 years untill all major game mechanics are finished and polished.

We don't plan to make a giant lifeless world. It is only a decoration now, and we focus on making content for a single house for like 7 updates, exactly like you're saying. The programmer is working on mechanics, other people work on content.
For the outer world, we gonna hire several teams to work on content starting with a small village Lindcliff. So, by the time, we will scale up to produce more.
Truth is, if you want to have good content, you gotta make a stable foundation for that. That's what we've learned from working on MLW. They were rushing us with updates so we had to hard-code a lot of stuff. That's why the new team can't make anything good with it and even breaks old stuff. The foundation was raw.
Of course, we, in theory, can focus on making content, but when the time comes to implementing new and stable mechanics, all your interesting and detailed quests will simply shatter.
We also don't want it to be another "animation player", we already have o ton of these.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Picked up from the Discord to increase the Lewd stat:

When you get in the car with the stranger, don't give him an answer when he asks what happened to you. He will assume you're a prostitute and will ask if you been paid yet. Don’t respond or respond “No.” Then, he will ask what service you performed. Respond with “Anal”

An obvious one. When you get home you have the choice to masturbate in the shower, then whether or not to insert your finger. Select both of these “LEWD” options.

Ask your Dad if he’s found anything while exploring your new town. When he starts talking about the place he found, ask if he’s referring to a brothel. Then tell him you won’t make any promises that you won’t go there.

Go upstairs to your bedroom, then draw a picture of yourself naked on the easel.

Go into Stewart’s room, and search through his boxes to find the game cartridge. Either ask him about it or put start the game up without asking him (if your DOM stat is high enough). Either way, once you’re playing the game, Alisa will masturbate with the joystick. When prompted, select the “LEWD” dialogue options.

the second day you have to spam on the marker and you will increase one level at a time but you will lose 30 minutes each time

If possible, do not talk to your Mom until your LEWD stat is 5 or higher or your will miss out on the one opportunity to ask if her tits got bigger, which will give you another LEWD boost.

sk everyone about your birthday gift, then find the empty box upstairs. Go talk to Stewart about your present and he will give you some kind of hallucinogenic drug that triggers an H scene dream sequence. When you awaken in the gazebo, go confront Stewart. He’ll ask if you enjoyed yourself, then reply “yes.” (This says it raises your LEWD stat, but did not have a measurable effect on my LEWD score. Possibly a bug).

During the night scene when you’re laying in bed, your ghost sister will tell you to fuck a guy. Tell her you will

On Day 1, if you masturbate in the shower, you may encounter a scene where you fall in the tub. I’m not fully sure how this is triggered but it’s not uncommon). When you fall, pick up the soap, exposing yourself to your father while bending over to pick it up. On Day 2, if you got it right, you will find a letter in the mailbox with a photo of the incident, taken from the bathroom window. The letter will instruct you to write a bunch of raunchy shit all over your body, then masturbate on the roof. Next, go to your parents’ room. The table to the right contains the marker to write on yourself. Spam this action over and over to max out your LEWD stat. Usually, by the time I’m at this point, there doesn’t seem to be much milage you can get with max LEWD. None of the sex options with Stewart or your parents lead anywhere, but you can masturbate longer with the joystick, fit the anal plug in your bum and use your finger while masturbating in the shower. You also you 30 minutes every time you do it.

I'm 90% sure it's totally random. Just be careful while racking up the LEWD points early. Everytime you masturbate with your lady parts (not your bum) you'll be forced to select the PURE option if you're sitting below 20 LEWD. So repeat tries will deduct 1 LEWD point for every attempt.
By the way, after the prologue your attributes reset so the dialogue in the car is optional. Same as the phone you find.

You start with:
LWD PUR STR GRC INT FOL SUB DOM SEX
0 20 10 10 10 0 0 0 0
The starting shower scene changes your PUR between 10 and 30 depending on your choice.
LEWD-PUR, INT-FOOL, SUB-DOM work hand in hand, each one changes the other.

There are some books in your room that can add extra points but I think you must have the opposite attribute set to 0 before reading them.
You can obtain GRACE in 2 places: 2 points from one of the books and 1(?) point when you fall on the bathroom floor if you are quick. Still needs extra to ignore the paint and get on the roof.

Last edited:
Reactions: DwarfOfTheEvil

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
please someone explain how to cheat attributes, with console or cheat engine, dont just say use this program, i dont know how to do it with cheat engine

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes