massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
As a patreon for this game, this is exaclty why i'm droping support today.

The ~55 H-animations, 18 scenes and 32 variations is dishonest at best.
Mirror scenes in the basement are obviously part of the advertised H-Scenes number ... whish is lame.

The quests added are also a joke :
  • Quest with the father : Father asks for a beer, Alisa gets a beer in the fridge, Alisa gives the beer ... END
  • Moving difficulty continuation : Alisa receive penties in a package, gets her penties to the the washing machin, get them back clean ... Pick gameplay.
  • On the hook : Only new content of any significance ... Only accessible with "Grace" 15 so if you don't pick it at the painting, good luck ... if you do, leveling up the "Lewd" is out of the picture.
There is at least 2 moments where the "Lewd" stat doesn't increase after dialogue which is a bug i hope, but when you sell cheats on your patreon, this kind of bug doesn't feel as forgivable.

It's gonna take a lot of goodfaith updates for me to even consider backing this project again.

First message on the forum, Yeah, not really. :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020

Mirror scenes in the basement are obviously part of the advertised H-Scenes number ... whish is lame.

• Quest with the father : Father asks for a beer, Alisa gets a beer in the fridge, Alisa gives the beer ... END
  • Moving difficulty continuation : Alisa receive penties in a package, gets her penties to the the washing machin, get them back clean ... Pick gameplay.
  • On the hook : Only new content of any significance ... Only accessible with "Grace" 15 so if you don't pick it at the painting, good luck ... if you do, leveling up the "Lewd" is out of the picture.
There is at least 2 moments where the "Lewd" stat doesn't increase after dialogue which is a bug i hope, but when you sell cheats on your patreon, this kind of bug doesn't feel as forgivable.

It's gonna take a lot of goodfaith updates for me to even consider backing this project again.

Thanks dude ... now I know, why I could not get on the roof ... which my initial answer was ...

And I do know, it is not worth wasting time and effort into this demo as it is ...
No option to save progress and try drifferent branches/choices ... forced to start from scratch everytime ...
Just nice screenshots and animations to lure==>hook==>farm innocent patreons ...

I´m outa here :(

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I followed the guide to increase lewd in the previous page, still can't increase my lew except using the marker on day 2.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
anyone know why I get errors like the following, while extracting usually very large game files.

Data error : Deluded_v0.2\SRTE\Content\Paks\SRTE-WindowsNoEditor.ucas

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
it looks like an interesting idea. at least there is an actual start of a game with a story here and not just another character creator.
but I also find it hard to figure out what to do next I got the letter but can't find a marker anywhere or the plug.

Monolithololo

Feb 8, 2021
it looks like an interesting idea. at least there is an actual start of a game with a story here and not just another character creator.
but I also find it hard to figure out what to do next I got the letter but can't find a marker anywhere or the plug.
about marker - go to the parent's room and look in the nightstand

tiazara

Jul 19, 2021

As a "deluded" level supporter i'm feeling disappointed too.
After 6 months of support, the dev team brought to game content available with cheats only.

Reactions: Rectifier07

sukru80

May 21, 2017
I think the question would be, is there any way to increase FOOL like really early on to activate brother scene to prove him and some other choices that requires like 15 fool

Reactions: Rectifier07

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
i think everyone wants cheat version of 0.2 (cheat engine also not working). need cheats
Cheat Engine works perfectly fine. I set them all to 100 and could access every choice. Most of them don't even function though, since you're not supposed to have enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Anal-LoveR

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah... this update was a disappointment. No save feature so if you mess up not grinding a stat correctly you have to restart the entire game. Doesn't matter though cause more than half the time your stats won't go up anyway which shows none of the developers tested this update out thoroughly.

Also pretty silly that you can get locked out of the new content this way. That's just really poor planning. Either boost the amount of points you get doing certain choices or remove the sexual checks entirely for story quests. Also, getting a beer for your dad should not be advertised as a new quest. That's just lazy. A quest should have quite a bit of content, not be able to completed in less than a minute. I was looking forward to this new update but after this I don't think I will support the game until the next few updates actually add content that's worthwhile, especially since it has been awhile since the debut/first release on here.

If anyone can let me know how to use cheat engine for this game so I can actually see the content, it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: rev_10

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah... this update was a disappointment. No save feature so if you mess up not grinding a stat correctly you have to restart the entire game. Doesn't matter though cause more than half the time your stats won't go up anyway which shows none of the developers tested this update out thoroughly.

Also pretty silly that you can get locked out of the new content this way. That's just really poor planning. Either boost the amount of points you get doing certain choices or remove the sexual checks entirely for story quests. Also, getting a beer for your dad should not be advertised as a new quest. That's just lazy. A quest should have quite a bit of content, not be able to completed in less than a minute. I was looking forward to this new update but after this I don't think I will support the game until the next few updates actually add content that's worthwhile, especially since it has been awhile since the debut/first release on here.

If anyone can let me know how to use cheat engine for this game so I can actually see the content, it would be much appreciated.
Not making a table because I already uninstalled the game after seeing the current state but if you want a quick and dirty way to edit stats:

In the graveyard, search for your intelligence. 10 in float.
Pick up the phone and choose the int option to get 15 intelligence.
Search for 15 in float.
Test the remaining addresses to find what correctly changes your intelligence.
Each stat is +/- 10 from that address. Once you find the first one, either subtract or add 10 to the address to find the next stat.

Changes aren't permanent. They reset back to default if you do anything that changes them legit. Just change it back afterwards. I'm sure someone can provide an easier and more permanent solution but that's all I can spare right now.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Played this game for an hour, got 1 scene with tentacles, had to restart twice because I quickly ran out of stuff to interact with. When I tried to go to the village the game tried to stop me, telling me there was stuff to do in places that I couldn't reach because I can't leave the vicinity of the house.

And of course when I did finally just say "fuck it" and leave because I was bored out of my mind, there was a giant town...with pretty much nothing in it.

Sorry but I don't have the patience to run around for another three hours to try and find one sex scene in an 18+ game, I'm thoroughly bored.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes