rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
If you want to be Rude about it, I could just DECLINE my earlier post about updating here and Just allow you just cry among yourselves
ATM, i'm just providing information for those who want more on what to expect; Not to hear from others who do not Respect those who DO pay the Developers that make the games then post them here for Free

Please in the future "Try" to think about what you say
Someone else will post the game, either here or somewhere else, it may seem that you are trying to give yourself an overly important position in a game piracy forum when you keep saying you will post the update if you want and under certain time conditions when you already have it. It's like you want to post it, but at the same time don't. Weird attitude bud.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
wow a lot of passion here for a 0.2 game xD interesting, it's like people sit here with 1 hand down their pants breathing heavily and waiting for :D
Not really, but these games are for fapping or getting a turn on, are they not? Funny you would criticize that with an account on this forum xD.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Someone else will post the game, either here or somewhere else, it may seem that you are trying to give yourself an overly important position in a game piracy forum when you keep saying you will post the update if you want and under certain time conditions when you already have it. It's like you want to post it, but at the same time don't. Weird attitude bud.
Wow dude, u r on top of the World, if you need to be toxic in an fapping forum. Go and write some hate Tweets Champ.

• Haha
Reactions: Guz89 and Priappus
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes