NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any actual sex scene? Like blowjob, vagina sex. Or its only matsubration and tentacle for now?

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
Anyone know how to fix the camera focus when you start the peeing on the ground? The camera focus is on the background and not on the character. So the char looks a little blurry.

Also, how to remove the subtitle? it blocks some good parts in certain scenes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When you search in every box talk to mom and say that you didnt find the clothes.
Next call moving company with the phone, sleep and next day will arrive a package in the front door.
Thank you. Didn't realize I have to talk to the mom again.

baal assur

Jan 31, 2021
Could I have a small hint of what you're supposed to do in the picnic scene ? I have found everything, mom send me looking for the brother, I find him (I guess ?) in the haunted house but I cannot manage to enter it.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I had the same problem as you and I thought the game had a bug but...In fact, when leaving the room, once on the roof, go to the bottom right to start the scene. I think there is a very specific area on the roof to start the scene. Try going to this area of the roof (bottom right), or walking around all over the roof, the scene should start.

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes