dark1nova

Aug 30, 2018
$20 to try out the next beta that probably doesn't have any "good" scenes added. Yeah, not going to worry about following this game anymore.
  • 555 paid members
  • 69 posts
  • $6,012/month
Edit: Found the free to view post (i love that just seeing what changes are happening for post cost money to view) that actually shows what the update includes

Spicy
As for the H-content, we’ve added new basic interactions for Bed, Chair and Toilet. In the future those can be applied to any chairs, beds or toilets. Overall, there are now:

• 7 ways to pleasure yourself in bed
  • 2 ways to pleasure yourself on the chair (2nd floor)
  • Pleasuring yourself on the toilet
  • Interactions with 2 dildos
  • 1 intercourse scene

Reactions: LDV and Tomoushie

Sovinipuh

Aug 9, 2023
$20 to try out the next beta that probably doesn't have any "good" scenes added. Yeah, not going to worry about following this game anymore.
  • 555 paid members
  • 69 posts
  • $6,012/month
Edit: Found the free to view post (i love that just seeing what changes are happening for post cost money to view) that actually shows what the update includes

Spicy
As for the H-content, we’ve added new basic interactions for Bed, Chair and Toilet. In the future those can be applied to any chairs, beds or toilets. Overall, there are now:

• 7 ways to pleasure yourself in bed
  • 2 ways to pleasure yourself on the chair (2nd floor)
  • Pleasuring yourself on the toilet
  • Interactions with 2 dildos
  • 1 intercourse scene

Watch a 3D girl masturbate for $20.... what did I do wrong in this life, that I'm still alive and watching it. There have been no updates for so long, and I really hope that's not all.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Cheat mode automatically disbles itself for some reason. Any way to turn it back on?
Edit:
Something I did notice is that when the cheats would disable themselves, it would also reset all the things inside the house.
Might have something to do with loading saves.

Last edited:

Raven_Fire_BI

Jul 12, 2024
The next update was supposed to be version 0.4, as stated in the roadmap, but they released an unspecified 0.35. Moreover, this update was planned to be released in May, as follows from a comment on boosty. At this rate, we will see version 1.2 in 8 years at best.

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
The next update was supposed to be version 0.4, as stated in the roadmap, but they released an unspecified 0.35. Moreover, this update was planned to be released in May, as follows from a comment on boosty. At this rate, we will see version 1.2 in 8 years at best.
That's the thing with all these UE games: Deluded, Beasts in the Sun, Modern Luxury, Silicon Lust, Bioasshazard, Delta Zone and many others.
Games starts really strong, and there's a lot of promises for the new content. But eventually updates become less frequent and each update includes less content than the last.
Not to speak of some developers who just LOVE to switch from UE4 to UE5 bringing a lot of new bugs in and lowering FPS in half :rolleyes:.
I guess it's patreon model which incentivizes devs to milk their customer as long as they could.
BTW I am not even complaining, just temper your expectations and play other games inbetween releases.

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
A lot of issues with devs porting from UE4 to UE5 is that a good number of them are doing it just because it's new, they're not doing it because they actually "need" any of the UE5 features for their game. They're not utilizing the strengths of the engine. Now if they were fully utilizing nanite for the dynamic detail levels, or Lumen to get actual photorealistic lighting, the scene construction and adaptation tools, dynamic destruction using the Chaos Destruction, or any of the other myriad of tools that UE5 has to offer, I would be all for it, but porting a game to UE5 just to say "Hey, my game is in UE5!" is kind of dumb in my opinion.

Short version, If your project is in UE4 and you don't NEED any of the features in UE5, then don't port to UE5, you're not doing yourself ANY favors.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
That's the thing with all these UE games: Deluded, Beasts in the Sun, Modern Luxury, Silicon Lust, Bioasshazard, Delta Zone and many others.
Games starts really strong, and there's a lot of promises for the new content. But eventually updates become less frequent and each update includes less content than the last.
Not to speak of some developers who just LOVE to switch from UE4 to UE5 bringing a lot of new bugs in and lowering FPS in half :rolleyes:.
I guess it's patreon model which incentivizes devs to milk their customer as long as they could.
BTW I am not even complaining, just temper your expectations and play other games inbetween releases.
Yeah, what really keeps H-gaming afloat, is that there's so many of them, you'll rarely feel bored as you can always move on to a gazillion of other games. Hentai gaming is quantity over quality - if you want quality, there's always the SFW games for this.

Raven_Fire_BI

Jul 12, 2024
just temper your expectations and play other games inbetween releases.
Well, at least in the delta zone, updates are released consistently every 3 months.
I'm not complaining either. I just look at many games and draw conclusions, hopefully hasty ones. When developers start to delay the release of updates or release something other than what they promised in the roadmap, it means that either the game is turning into a long-term project that has a high chance of getting the "abandoned" status, or they understand that they cannot implement everything they promised. This applies not only to games on UE, but also to Unity and even Ren'Py.
That's why I haven't placed my hopes on "promising" games for a long time now, too many of them have already been abandoned.

chris233!

Sep 27, 2023
I just found the new version (0.3.5b Test) on another site, where it was necessary to download it via torrent, so I uploaded it to .
If anyone wants it, here is the link:
i think cheats don't work in this version. in 3.0 need to use F1 button rigth? i try in 3.5 but nothing happen

Hlamster

Mar 4, 2024
Who wants cheats - use the old saves from 0.3.0 cheat version. Copy SaveGames folder from GameFolder\SRTE\Saved to Username\AppData\Local\SRTE\Saved.
But you will get some unique bugs caused by the old saves! So you are warned - use at your own risk!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes