Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this is basic version and not premium version? will the saves from premium work on basic?

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Is the Ntr can be avoided

Yep. Each NTR scene has an opt-out. So far I've encountered it twice, but truthfully, the scenes that are tagged so far don't seem to be NTR - just coerced sex. It will probably be NTR with that character later, but I'm still grinding away and don't know that for sure, yet.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // girls stats

View attachment 1564262 View attachment 1564261

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
For some reason, alt+m doesn't seem to be working with this one. Normally it does, but this time, the menu doesn't seem to be coming up.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
try with this save

i tested again - if you save and load it works
edit : ooooh i forgot - did you unren the game .rpa ? (not the urm.rpa)
i think i remember something about
Well, it worked using your save anyways. Even unren didn't give me any luck. But your save did bring it up, so thank you.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yep. Each NTR scene has an opt-out. So far I've encountered it twice, but truthfully, the scenes that are tagged so far don't seem to be NTR - just coerced sex. It will probably be NTR with that character later, but I'm still grinding away and don't know that for sure, yet.
so its like dont show it or stop it type of situation?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
so this game is a no go for a fast fap material then i guess? sandbox doesn't make a good fap material in general!

2.30 star(s) 54 Votes