Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
OK So someone needs to tell the DEV that it's SHE in most of the dialog not HE. Like OMG every page has this error in it. Really runes the immersion (if there is any). Kinda cool story line but I feel this needs a hints system that is a bit better. Its good as is, but it seems to just quit working about half way into it and your left guessing what works......

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
OK So someone needs to tell the DEV that it's SHE in most of the dialog not HE. Like OMG every page has this error in it. Really runes the immersion (if there is any). Kinda cool story line but I feel this needs a hints system that is a bit better. Its good as is, but it seems to just quit working about half way into it and your left guessing what works......
I was just playing this today for the first time, and every time I was supposed to visit the mother it said to go to "his" room at a certain time.

Reactions: Moisan4

Switcher

Jul 17, 2019
I think you should just keep making the game you love, without trying to cater to anyone but those who will collaterally enjoy your product, no matter how niche it'll be.

Also many people have the tendency of developing emotional attachments to fictional characters, to the point of just red flagging whenever something might get in between them and what they perceive as LI.

I'd say don't pay attention to who's getting in the way of making the game you want, your niche that appreciate your choices will grow in time, but don't make the mistake of creating something you don't like just to appeal to a bigger audience, it arguably wont fix the game for them and you'll feel even more frustrated if that wont bring in more supporters.
Totaly agree. Make your game and don't worry about haters. Most people who like your game just have fun and will not make any comments or complains.

Reactions: Tygrys69

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
any good sandbox games you recommend?

Big Brother
Big Brother Another Story
Tangled Up
Loser
Superpowered
Straitened Times
Cure My Addiction
High School Tutor
Man of the House
Milfy City
A Family Venture
Echoes of Lust
Sweet Affection
High Rise Climb
Summertime Saga

I prefer sandbox games over VN. There are a ton of others I haven't mentioned either because I don't think they are A-quality titles or they may need a bunch more development time. Or they are buggy as hell, or whatever.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Why can't I massage the moms feet, and I'm sorry for complaining but why put a screenshot of the mc groping one of them only to not be in the game, I'm sorry I'm sorry but I'm losing my mind over the lack of content not in the game, its good really but we need content if people are going to support this game

Reactions: Nabz542

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Why can't I massage the moms feet, and I'm sorry for complaining but why put a screenshot of the mc groping one of them only to not be in the game, I'm sorry I'm sorry but I'm losing my mind over the lack of content not in the game, its good really but we need content if people are going to support this game
Keep washing those dishes. It will eventually happen. This game is major league grindy and I've pretty much given up on it. :(

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Is there anything else/events after the scene with the sister sleeping on the couch and MC Groping her and her confronting him later about it?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Can we get a walkthrough for this? Either a lot of the screenshots are not in the game yet, or there is no clear path to get to those stages

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
Hello i find this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'historiaOpening_p'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "Code/Eventos/openingIntro/openingIntro.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1484, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Demon boy saga 0.4
Mon Dec 27 15:51:02 2021

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
Hello i find this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1484, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Demon boy saga 0.4
Mon Dec 27 15:51:02 2021

Same for me.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
does any one else have a problem with spanish?? even when i choice english and restart the game there still spanish ingame. like days and hour and shit toons of other stuff. any one can help me out??

Reactions: rogosh
2.30 star(s) 54 Votes