OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
This Game need a proper walkthrough
Can anyone please help me with those or is it the end of this version

Screenshot_20240707-224431.png
Screenshot_20240707-224451.png

Noted:This Game have potential to be one of the best but if Reidlo could make a more elaborate walkthrough that would be great that will help us to know if we had finish the version or not
And the animations who is not so smoothly but enjoyable
After that i think all is perfect the girls look great and the plot is quite interresting, this game is a 8.5 for me

Reactions: frasse74 and Reidlo

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
This Game need a proper walkthrough
Can anyone please help me with those or is it the end of this version

View attachment 3811209
View attachment 3811210

Noted:This Game have potential to be one of the best but if Reidlo could make a more elaborate walkthrough that would be great that will help us to know if we had finish the version or not
And the animations who is not so smoothly but enjoyable
After that i think all is perfect the girls look great and the plot is quite interresting, this game is a 8.5 for me
You have completed all the paths. I will fix that in version 0.69 so that there are no misunderstandings.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.68d

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 528 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unrecover

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Ok finally played the last version on my Android, here are my considerations.
Lucia's events are okay. The incest thing there was unnecessary and it felt a little forced, I didn't like it. The MC finally had sex, so I guess I can't really complain.

Now teacher's events... It was way too forced, even though I liked the sex I disliked the plot even more, it was really really stupid.

He was up to no good (understatement) and yet he left his phone pin-less?? How freaking dumb and unrealistic!!

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Ok finally played the last version on my Android, here are my considerations.
Lucia's events are okay. The incest thing there was unnecessary and it felt a little forced, I didn't like it. The MC finally had sex, so I guess I can't really complain.

Now teacher's events... It was way too forced, even though I liked the sex I disliked the plot even more, it was really really stupid.

He was up to no good (understatement) and yet he left his phone pin-less?? How freaking dumb and unrealistic!!
Well how can you dislike the plot??
Surely when you choose this game you had know what will happen the Game name is "Demon" boy saga the plot surely would not be smooth like love interest or anything like that mc rezlly want to get laid and in a demoniac way well he had gone easy on his family and care about them but still he want to fuck them

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Well how can you dislike the plot??
Surely when you choose this game you had know what will happen the Game name is "Demon" boy saga the plot surely would not be smooth like love interest or anything like that mc rezlly want to get laid and in a demoniac way well he had gone easy on his family and care about them but still he want to fuck them
Bro u didn't get it.

The problem to me is his stupidity. Almost nobody leaves their phone without a passcode or pin, let alone someone who's been plotting evil things. It's moronic and unrealistic

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Bro u didn't get it.

The problem to me is his stupidity. Almost nobody leaves their phone without a passcode or pin, let alone someone who's been plotting evil things. It's moronic and unrealistic
Well, i get what you mean but who will think to put a passcode in this situation ?? mc was totally near a drunk woman and judging by, he's first time is between Lucia and Alicia, with the adrenaline he fell asleep and no one had never goes in Mc's phone before so that's totally understandable why he's phone doesn't have a passcode

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Well, i get what you mean but who will think to put a passcode in this situation ?? mc was totally near a drunk woman and judging by, he's first time is between Lucia and Alicia, with the adrenaline he fell asleep and no one had never goes in Mc's phone before so that's totally understandable why he's phone doesn't have a passcode
Don't pay any attention to him, he's quite a troll. Besides, Mc gets the password when he sets off the school alarm.

Reactions: OG Log5000%

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
It is true, mc thinks with his dick. He had not anticipated anyone checking his phone.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I think I fell into a trap. I woke up on a Saturday and it took me to a class. (I didn't know you could go to class on Saturday.) When I tried to leave, the game told me that I had to wait for the teacher, and I can not go any further. Any Ideas?

2.40 star(s) 57 Votes