DevilsPlay

Jan 22, 2021
Analyses also help. ;)
Perfect.

I would love a proper domination path with Kara. She's literally asking to be put in place. MC should do his course, open a killer store for her and make her a lot off money. But he should be in control of everything. The site, the money etc. If she needs something, she will need to do something in return. Using this he starts making her do things we all want to see. Tie her up, deepthroating, doggy style with a leash. The list goes on.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is my game broken or is this game's story all over the place? First they introduce characters like we know who they are when MC says "it's the Lezzie". Then he talks about how his sister was black mailed and it's the reason we saw her having sex.

What blackmail? What peeping sex? This is my first time playing this game, with a fresh download. I'm using the incest patch found by searching since there wasn't one on the OP. The characters don't seem to be introduced at all. Hell, i think the best friend had an actual introduction but neither of the sisters have gotten one. haven't even met mom yet.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Is my game broken or is this game's story all over the place? First they introduce characters like we know who they are when MC says "it's the Lezzie". Then he talks about how his sister was black mailed and it's the reason we saw her having sex.

What blackmail? What peeping sex? This is my first time playing this game, with a fresh download. I'm using the incest patch found by searching since there wasn't one on the OP. The characters don't seem to be introduced at all. Hell, i think the best friend had an actual introduction but neither of the sisters have gotten one. haven't even met mom yet.
It has to be your game because all the girls are introduced from the beginning.
You have the latest version. The letter D?

Download the latest version and start a new game.
Greetings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was latest version, yeah. After a bit, i got the tutorial over screen. That was a weird prologue. It jumped all over the place. My phone kept saying "in the prologue there is no help". As a matter of fact. You see 2 blowjobs scenes before you briefly see your last sister Kara for the first time at the family meeting before the tutorial ends.

The games setup is not well established. It kinda just throws you into it expecting you to know things you couldn't know. Like who characters are and talk about scenes that haven't happened. My sister hasn't been blacked mailed and i'm confused about the lesbians taking the MC to the bathroom and give him a blowjob about him spying on them when that hasn't happened to the viewers.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
It was latest version, yeah. After a bit, i got the tutorial over screen. That was a weird prologue. It jumped all over the place. My phone kept saying "in the prologue there is no help". As a matter of fact. You see 2 blowjobs scenes before you briefly see your last sister Kara for the first time at the family meeting before the tutorial ends.

The games setup is not well established. It kinda just throws you into it expecting you to know things you couldn't know. Like who characters are and talk about scenes that haven't happened. My sister hasn't been blacked mailed and i'm confused about the lesbians taking the MC to the bathroom and give him a blowjob about him spying on them when that hasn't happened to the viewers.
I just downloaded the f95 version and finished the prologue and everything worked fine.

I downloaded the latest version again and played a new game. It's very strange what you say.
Let me know.

Best regards

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I just downloaded the f95 version and finished the prologue and everything worked fine.

I downloaded the latest version again and played a new game. It's very strange what you say.
Let me know.

Best regards
So in the prologue, you weren't dragged to the womans bathroom and given a blowjob?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I figured it out guys. The gallery unlocker is currently breaking the game. Do not install it until it gets fixed.

Reactions: Reidlo
2.40 star(s) 57 Votes