Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I think I fell into a trap. I woke up on a Saturday and it took me to a class. (I didn't know you could go to class on Saturday.) When I tried to leave, the game told me that I had to wait for the teacher, and I can not go any further. Any Ideas?
You must have been a really bad student. :LOL:

sopasnatigela

Feb 29, 2024
I hope the game will contain dark path. İt will be really great if it does, i mean a choice is always good but a hard process for the creator.

The way MC's trying to corrupt and blackmail is amazing. Usually in games on f95, there is no plot or good plot. Womans are always hungry for mc's cock or you get all the woman from the start of the game. But I love demon boy saga. He is getting theirs consent veeery slowly. Or not. That's where the dark path kicks in. Bad bobby saga was really great at that. Overall. I do like so much the games current progress. I guess there will be a double penet. With the maid :) yummy.

I'm currently at Japan and trying to learn Japanese. I'm so busy but after i learn, i will start learning codeing and I will make a game. My dream is finishing what BBS's started

Reactions: timitriy

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I'm back from summer vacation and resumed the game but I'm still!
Can any good Sammaritans tell me how to go through Dana's way ? or Erika's way ?
How would be the correct path ? Are there any variables that I can reset from editor in order to repeat the opercourse that I may have missed? I gave her the chocolate but I can never find it so I can invite her to play with my console

O J S

Nov 6, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out why this is the only game that doesn't work for me.
Worked until I downloaded and installed the Gallery Unlocker, then stopped working. Every update is the same as well.
Delete and re-download, doesn't work as well.
Not a major issue, but it bugs me that I can't figure it out.
Anyone have ideas?

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I can't for the life of me figure out why this is the only game that doesn't work for me.
Worked until I downloaded and installed the Gallery Unlocker, then stopped working. Every update is the same as well.
Delete and re-download, doesn't work as well.
Not a major issue, but it bugs me that I can't figure it out.
Anyone have ideas?
Why use Gallery unlocker then? Dude just play the game you'll unlock all scene eventually (LAZYmod DESACTIVATED)

Reactions: Kilikxx
2.40 star(s) 57 Votes