d646177528

May 24, 2021
View attachment 1315323

Overview:
A wealthy and well-established family will have an economic mishap that will change their lives for the worse.
A catastrophe for some, except for our protagonist, who will use what is coming to his advantage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: ReidloGames - - -
Language: Español / English
Censored: No
Version : 0.2c
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

***If you change the language, close the game and run it again.
***If you come from version 0.1 start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/ Linux:
MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA -
-
Android: MEGA - -

Patches:

Extras: SPANISH ANDROID
Info Android: If you change the language, close the game (Quit) and run it again.

View attachment 1315355 View attachment 1379073 View attachment 1315363 View attachment 1315364 View attachment 1315365 View attachment 1379082 View attachment 1315367
I want to tell you. I opened the text inside and looked at it. With so many folders, is this for someone who has translated into Chinese? It is not good to make a text folder? It's like hide-and-seek, it's really funny.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I want to tell you. I opened the text inside and looked at it. With so many folders, is this for someone who has translated into Chinese? It is not good to make a text folder? It's like hide-and-seek, it's really funny.
Sandboxes are difficult to program, you have to have everything well tied up and scalable.
I was about to cancel it and switch to Unity3d but I couldn't afford to waste any more time. I already had a lot of logic programmed.
Cheers.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
A quick note for the creator of the incest patch: everyone thats tagged calls mc "son", its kind of weird your sisters calling you son :LOL:. Taking a look inside the folder, either it's missing a code or there is no tag for "bro/brother", if its missing in script, you might want to unren it, add an extra 'define' and change that for the sisters and mike the friend, zip it up and send it on its way ;)

otherwise good job.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
A quick note for the creator of the incest patch: everyone thats tagged calls mc "son", its kind of weird your sisters calling you son :LOL:. Taking a look inside the folder, either it's missing a code or there is no tag for "bro/brother", if its missing in script, you might want to unren it, add an extra 'define' and change that for the sisters and mike the friend, zip it up and send it on its way ;)

otherwise good job.
Thank you very much Drainer002!!!
Nobody warned me about it. I have already seen the bug. I will upload the updated patch later.
thanks mate!

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Don't know what happened. Started playing new update where it says go to university, there I attend class and my thoughts sais that school is over. I meet mike mom and go home and still it says go to university. Guys, is there a bug or don't I get something in the university??
And when I press theacher it goes straight to mikes mom and says that I already talk to her!
EDIT: Problem solved. My previous version was 0.1 and I didn't noticed that warning but dev helped me. Big thanks!

Last edited:

Newnutready

Apr 10, 2021
Don't know what happened. Started playing new update where it says go to university, there I attend class and my thoughts sais that school is over. I meet mike mom and go home and still it says go to university. Guys, is there a bug or don't I get something in the university??
And when I press theacher it goes straight to mikes mom and says that I already talk to her!
EDIT: Problem solved. My previous version was 0.1 and I didn't noticed that warning but dev helped me. Big thanks!
Can you also help me out? I have this same problem but I've never played this game before so what I downloaded to play was version 0.2c.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Can you also help me out? I have this same problem but I've never played this game before so what I downloaded to play was version 0.2c.

I sent you a private message.

EDIT:
You never answered the message like many others who said it didn't work for them.
I understand that the game works correctly for you.

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

To develop games you need a lot of money and a lot of time of dedication.
If you like the game support it.
Thank you.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes