maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
well I suppose you're right about that but if that is "all" the forced NTR there is...is it really worth amending it ?

(haven't played the update yet so it purely a theorical question...)

Reactions: Reidlo

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Want to check the game out but ofcourse the big Thema is NTR again.
I guess since Dev. dont speak Egnlish well (understandable in my eyes), I dont get where the game is going or what even is there right now or rather what I get exposed/forced to see.

So to be clear what I got from the comments:
-Game has not the Tag "NTR" but here in the thread the dev. self added the Tag "NTR".
-The NTR scene(s) is(are) NOT avoidable

Yes or No ?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sandbox its a pain in the ass to Tired of clicking , all the best to the developer .

View attachment 1316528
so true. If there is a proper hint system, it's great, otherwise clicking on everywhere to find a scene or two is a waste of time. I also hate when they reuse the same content in sandbox games, for instance if you click on certain areas, and places you encounter the same scene again and again. It doesn't add any value to the game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
From my point of view she is not NTR because she is not your girlfriend or wife.
The problem is I dont know what "You" understand what NTR means.
Even here on F95 the definition is wrong but we have to roll with it and thats why we always need to ask.
I guess the girl you mentioned who is going to be touched by the principal, and goes even further by your comment, I suppose she is a LI in the game and you cant avoid her and probably MC had/has feelings for her right ?
If yes, thats NTR for me and im not interested in seeing it.

But I got even more now confused.
-So you can NOT stop her from beeing touched (here I would know for FAR the touching is forces on me to watch) and
-is it just skipable (meaning they still fucking with each other but you as the MC/Player dont see it) or its avoidable (meaning MC intervene and he stop them from fucking.)

Thanks for the fast replyReidlo

Reactions: Nospamwss
Oct 19, 2021
The problem is I dont know what "You" understand what NTR means.
Even here on F95 the definition is wrong but we have to roll with it and thats why we always need to ask.
I guess the girl you mentioned who is going to be touched by the principal, and goes even further by your comment, I suppose she is a LI in the game and you cant avoid her and probably MC had/has feelings for her right ?
If yes, thats NTR for me and im not interested in seeing it.

But I got even more now confused.
-So you can NOT stop her from beeing touched (here I would know for FAR the touching is forces on me to watch) and
-is it just skipable (meaning they still fucking with each other but you as the MC/Player dont see it) or its avoidable (meaning MC intervene and he stop them from fucking.)

Thanks for the fast replyReidlo

The problem is, how we define a situation like this:

<<The mc had sex with one girl, and later this girl has sex with another guy
(the girl is not mc's girlfriend)>>

If the girl is prostitute, its not NTR< but what if she is his stepmom or friend?

Also I think that avoidable NTR should still be tagged as ntr

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
When i Started to play i lost my way so many times + i hate Sandbox :confused:
Characters are Fine just Mc looks very old compared to his age (Mom Looks Younger then Mc :giggle:) :devilish:(y)
GOOD Luck with Game

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I don't know if I finished the game, there's no hint -_-. Sum :repetitive - boring - Dana is beautiful

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The tags are there, it's a matter of f95 not working.
The moderators do not respond

View attachment 1476778
Not blaming you, dev. Your tagging is fine. But if you see a scene where th MC shows clearly interest in a girl and then you see that said girl in two different scences with someone different and you can just partly avoid the scene to not to be seen (it still happens though), then I don't understand the tagging by the mods of the forum.

So, sorry that I didn't made my point clear enough.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Ok real question that's going to decide if my brain will explode into smelly goop or strawberry marshmellows

Is MOM involved in NTR, if yes is it avoidable?

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
like the developer said, all depends on the definition of NTR all people have as it doesn't seem to be a "single one"
so is forced sex/BJ NTR or rape ? the subject is open for discussion but in the end...merely a detail...

about sandbox and grinding ?
the real question would be do you like the game or not ?
if yes...take the bad with the good as part of a necessary evil
if not why moan about it ?
Already glad we get the games for free and I am sure everybody has his own idea how to improve according to his own taste but again in the end... it is free and "fun"
rather a bit of grinding than a game that never progresses and empty content updates

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The problem is, how we define a situation like this:

<<The mc had sex with one girl, and later this girl has sex with another guy
(the girl is not mc's girlfriend)>>

If the girl is prostitute, its not NTR< but what if she is his stepmom or friend?

Also I think that avoidable NTR should still be tagged as ntr
Mh, well the problem with NTR is that so many subgenres get throwed under the same umbrella word.
I mean there are litterly game where you ONLY have Netori, aka its YOU the MC who steals a girl from some one else but it gets tageg as NTR which mostly means NETORARE, aka your girl/love interest (basically a person you have romantic feelings for) gets stolen from you.

By F95 Tag description is about having jealous feelings as the MC/Player and by that we have to judge.
From what I understood what the dev. said she was just some girl MC never saw and "their" first Sexual interaction was without him and he was watching it.
So by that its NOT NTR, but voyeurism. After that you probably can even expand if its cuck fetish or not but thats a whole new topic.

However:
-If this girl is just "a" random NPC for simply sex scenes, no one would really care about it since we dont build a emotional connetion with her.
-If she is however a LI and despite we didnt had any romcantic Feelings for her, during playing the game we build a emotional connetion with her and since we COULDN'T avoid the sex scenes it will still haunt the player and then this jealous/bad feeling about getting cucked. Aka the NTR is there then.

At least so see I things.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
Mh, well the problem with NTR is that so many subgenres get throwed under the same umbrella word.
I mean there are litterly game where you ONLY have Netori, aka its YOU the MC who steals a girl from some one else but it gets tageg as NTR which mostly means NETORARE, aka your girl/love interest (basically a person you have romantic feelings for) gets stolen from you.

By F95 Tag description is about having jealous feelings as the MC/Player and by that we have to judge.
From what I understood what the dev. said she was just some girl MC never saw and "their" first Sexual interaction was without him and he was watching it.
So by that its NOT NTR, but voyeurism. After that you probably can even expand if its cuck fetish or not but thats a whole new topic.

However:
-If this girl is just "a" random NPC for simply sex scenes, no one would really care about it since we dont build a emotional connetion with her.
-If she is however a LI and despite we didnt had any romcantic Feelings for her, during playing the game we build a emotional connetion with her and since we COULDN'T avoid the sex scenes it will still haunt the player and then this jealous/bad feeling about getting cucked. Aka the NTR is there then.

At least so see I things.
so just a matter of feeling and interpretation, not really a big existential debate here

Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes