Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
If you think someone will play your game after the Li's are fucking other dudes you may be in for a painful disappointment, no one likes the Li's fucking around other dudes except those people that are into that fetish... and usually is the minority, I think you just ruined your game.
Time for me to put this on my ignore list.

And just to be clear, the mc stealing a woman is netori, not netorare... but this game have netorare because someone else fuck the Li's.
I probably explained myself wrong but what you said is not so.
The protagonist of the game is to fuck someone else's wife.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
how do you leave school?
it say i cant miss class, but when I go to class it say i already had the class, so how do i leave the school?
can I edit save file to write in a new location? if I knew the location names that is?
1635698787934.png

Have you loaded game version 0.1?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
After seeing the image I download the game, Renders looks beautiful and awesome I loved it :love: till I saw this one View attachment 1379005 :sick:
I probably explained myself wrong but what you said is not so.
The protagonist of the game is to fuck someone else's wife.
Some guy fucks a LI in your game, that is netorare.
The mc fucking someone else is netori, you did explain that badly but this game has netorare content and may have netori, but for those of us that hate netorare you already ruined the game since that is not even avoidable .

But that's not his mother!!!!
What a pain in the ass.
It doesn't matter, she is a Li

Last edited:

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
The game has potential altought there's not so much content for the moment. I will keep an eye on this one. GL to the dev (even with the kids here... wait we're all +18, right ?..)

Reactions: Reidlo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some games show girls going willingly, that is not being stolen, but some are either raped,
date drug raped, blackmailed ... those are horrid and MC coming into that trauma,
yeah, that is VERY MUCH UNREALISTIC AS HELL.

We all know how hard it is to turn that around IRL.
In a game, with such a short thinned horizon, you deffinitely have no time for that.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Damn all I want to know is if the other true LI's (not the school slut) will have none avoidable NTR content since if it's just that slut screwing around, I can just crtl skip over her and just play for the other ladies.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Also noticed even though you have the bike when you talk to Carla at the delivery job she still says "when you get the bike talk to Louie"

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I think I did all the content there was so far (not much TBH)

A couple of things...

• Overall, feels pretty polished. UI is easy to navigate. I think you have a good base for the game. Only UI complaint I really had was that the garage has no access other then from the house map. I completely missed it at first, until I needed to find a bike.
  • The transitions seem a little slow. I often had to mousewheel back to get text I almost missed because I hit the space bar too fast. It's definitely slower then most games and takes some getting used too. I'd prefer it faster (or adjustable?) as I am a faster reader and tend to hit the space bar to advance screens a lot.
  • What happened to Evenings? You go from straight from Afternoon to Night (and everyone locked in their rooms). Usually, most home things happen in the evenings (after work, school, etc)
  • The breastfeeding was a little creepy, TBH. Sure, these are games with kinks but I just felt it was a little bizarre. Especially when Max has no other interactions at the moment.
  • Might want to put up a notice or flag to let people know when they have done all the content to this point. I'm on like week 5 now of school, work, clicking everything and no hints and not really sure if there's anything more to discover, at this point.

Anyhow, I'll keep this in my Watch folder. Looking forward to updates.

EDIT: Forgot to add, the translation screwed up some pronouns (Mom constantly called "He" for example) and as a suggestion - on the repeating events (like each girl doing Yoga on a certain day or Mom in the kitchen doing breakfast, etc) instead of just having "I've already spoken to her" why not make some neutral interaction. It's disconcerting to see the "I've spoken to her" message four weeks after the first time you spoke to them.

And I agree with someone above about it's cruel to put the whole start learning massage thing and then not have the scene in the game yet. Same goes for having a tooltip saying I should get Binoculars, but then have nothing for sale in the store.

Last edited:

themidas

May 22, 2021
I think I did all the content there was so far (not much TBH)

A couple of things...

• Overall, feels pretty polished. UI is easy to navigate. I think you have a good base for the game. Only UI complaint I really had was that the garage has no access other then from the house map. I completely missed it at first, until I needed to find a bike.
  • The transitions seem a little slow. I often had to mousewheel back to get text I almost missed because I hit the space bar too fast. It's definitely slower then most games and takes some getting used too. I'd prefer it faster (or adjustable?) as I am a faster reader and tend to hit the space bar to advance screens a lot.
  • What happened to Evenings? You go from straight from Afternoon to Night (and everyone locked in their rooms). Usually, most home things happen in the evenings (after work, school, etc)
  • The breastfeeding was a little creepy, TBH. Sure, these are games with kinks but I just felt it was a little bizarre. Especially when Max has no other interactions at the moment.
  • Might want to put up a notice or flag to let people know when they have done all the content to this point. I'm on like week 5 now of school, work, clicking everything and no hints and not really sure if there's anything more to discover, at this point.

Anyhow, I'll keep this in my Watch folder. Looking forward to updates.
exactly i think that after we get work there is nothing else to do, or am i mistaken?

Reactions: BenBen95

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
exactly i think that after we get work there is nothing else to do, or am i mistaken?
Feels pretty much like a demo to me.

The only real content I found was Claire in the school with the director in two separate events. And the premium extra of continuing the one scene. Other then that, we had the MC jerking it on the couch and in another scene, dreaming about his mom's ass (while poor ol' Dad hangs his head in shame - thus (I think) the NTR rage). Everything else is just some teases, flashing and background info.

Just checked.. the gallery function on the phone doesn't work yet either, so we can't even go back and see those scenes with Claire - damn.

Reactions: BenBen95

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The major problem in this game is not NTR, but the rape content. The head master keeps on raping a girl in his college, nobody has a clue about that, and MC behaves as it's her fault calling her a slut. I think there should be an option for MC to intervene, and expel him from the college. I can imagine a scenario like, he goes and tells his teacher, who is going to investigate to find it. Once she found it, she will do something to expel him from the college. Something like you had seen in Anna game.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
At the moment it seems a waste of time downloading it there is no interesting scene apart from the characters do not get affection points or anything from what I saw

Reactions: BenBen95 and Silver
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes