Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep4_posing5.png

Hey Everyone!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the release before the end of March, so here's another quick update on how the development of Chapter 4 is currently standing. I've shared some details below to hopefully keep you excited:
- 95% of the work has been done. I'm now working on finishing up some of the last details like editing text, adding sound, etc.
- So far, Chapter 4 has over 600 renders (compared to Chapter 3, which had around 400)
- It will have more than 25 animations
- Concerning the exact release date. I can't guarantee you any specific dates. All I can say is that we're very close.
I hope you are not too bummed out because of the delays. I've spent soo many hours working on this over the last few months that I really want it to be good before I release it to you guys!

Oh, and one last thing...
I've received feedback from some of you concerning the need for more regular development updates. I'm aware that communication is not my strongest skill... but I'm sure that I can learn. Therefore, I've decided that from now on I will do a weekly development update every Friday evening! (Central European Time)
Take care!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1735131

Hey Everyone!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the release before the end of March, so here's another quick update on how the development of Chapter 4 is currently standing. I've shared some details below to hopefully keep you excited:
- 95% of the work has been done. I'm now working on finishing up some of the last details like editing text, adding sound, etc.
- So far, Chapter 4 has over 600 renders (compared to Chapter 3, which had around 400)
- Concerning the exact release date. I can't guarantee you any specific dates. All I can say is that we're very close.
I hope you are not too bummed out because of the delays. I've spent soo many hours working on this over the last few months that I really want it to be good before I release it to you guys!

I've received feedback from some of you concerning the need for more regular development updates. I'm aware that communication is not my strongest skill... but I'm sure that I can learn. Therefore, I've decided that from now on I will do a weekly development update every Friday evening! (Central European Time)
Take care!
Motherfuck, i will bust my nut so hard when this update arrive that i already feel sorry for my hand

Nicole drives me fucking crazy.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
View attachment 1735131

Hey Everyone!

Take care!
WOW! If that's an actually frame from the episode 4... damn
I'm crossing my fingers that it comes out next week
And very happy about the weekly update!

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Hopefully he keeps up with the weekly updates even if there's not much progress to report on. It doesn't really matter for those of us on here since we're on a pirate forum (yar har!), but 300+ Patreon supporters is a significant number of people investing into the game being completed.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with what a a solo dev has been able to accomplish in his free time outside of his day-to-day job. 600 scenes is pushing the upper bound for a release, but the more impressive update is the addition of 25 animations. That alone explains why this development cycle is taking a considerable amount of time.

Probably abandoned:????:cautious::unsure:... very sorry .. let's move on.;)....We are leaving for other games .... we are waiting for 4 months. :unsure: :confused:
There are dozens of finished or mostly finished games on this very forum that you're more than welcome to play (it's highly suggested you do since it helps bring attention to the devs) . You "leaving" for them doesn't affect Ero in the slightest unless you're a Patreon supporter pulling your pledge. Although I'm sure we'll see you around on release day for chapter 4 ;).

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 1735131

Hey Everyone!

Take care!
hottest milf ever!what i really like about nicole is her skin tone(light brown) and her fat juicy ass.deym!!!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Man demon boy is taking a serious hit, I remember seeing around 3xx some Patreons b4 but now he lost around 50 since the delay Damn
It's also the beginning of the month where patrons subscriptions just renewed, many people don't have it on auto-renew.
This also happened right after the release date of chapter 3, it doesn't mean the game is dying bro.

Each chapter brings a large sum of patrons and chapter 4's release will do the same.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
By the way, has anyone tried to make a mental map of the MC's apartment? If my calculations are correct, Nichole's room and the MC's room are in the same space, in the same "room", even though they are actually different rooms.:LOL:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
By the way, has anyone tried to make a mental map of the MC's apartment? If my calculations are correct, Nichole's room and the MC's room are in the same space, in the same "room", even though they are actually different rooms.:LOL:
Given the nature of Daz assets, I could see how that could happen. :)

Yunnat

May 2, 2020
Someone who can, help him with his work. Let the updates come out more often, much more often.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes