Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
yeah, the current NTR blanket system kinda flattens every undertone/complexity deviating from traditional vanilla, but I guess it makes sense within a community very susceptible to it, if you want to see something with more depth and variety to it, your best option would be to check out japanese eroges.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Am I the only one that doesn't see Lillith action as NTR? She is gods damn succubus. That's how she feeds. Also we just met her so we are barely in any relationship with her.
Nope, totally agree with you on the Lillith scene not being NTR. She was just doing something that was normal for her, even though it's wrong from a human perspective. Also, at the time, she doesn't even give a crap regarding the MC. Pretty sure she was seeing him as some guy that brought her to the human world by accident.

Reactions: Nelari

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't see Lillith action as NTR? She is gods damn succubus. That's how she feeds. Also we just met her so we are barely in any relationship with her.
Totaly right. And more, that scene is so rushed that barely have any erotism. Once the guy die in the end, i say is more a "murder scene" than a "sex scene".

Just compare with the scene between MC and Lily in chapter 2 and we see how different Lily act. With MC, she really gets off and have (a lot of) pleasure. That is actually a "sex scene"

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It might have gotten deleted, but I had that discussion on the first release.

Reactions: slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I personally don't see it as NTR but its been argued on this thread in the past which is why I included it.

DarqueMaze

Jan 18, 2022
I enjoyed this game. The story was engaging and admit it popped my Renpy cherry. the Bar for comparison has been set high!

I don't think the landlady nor the scene with the succubus killing the neighbour as NTR....as a single blowjob or massage respectively does not constitute a "relationship". Both side scenes had merits - one showing back story on how the succubus survives/thrives and the other where a woman is doing whatever she can to keep a roof over her head in these times.

Hell I'd blow my boss if he'd give me a payrise in the current climate.

Waiting for the next update from the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radon671 and Nelari

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
To be precise april is the fifth month of waiting. Without a doubt one update per season is the standard now on patron.
I understand serious stuff is happening in the world...Still the devs need to take into consideration the long cycles between releases that could result with wasted opportunities. People are waiting for something that will justify that separation.
The era of wasting two years of development time on handjob scenes is over. I hope the upcoming update will have both a juicy sex encounter for the MC and a proper NTR one.
For now this game is an underdog that could turn into a black horse.

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
Personally, I am more than fine with long wait cycles, I just want devs to also be fine with that and not work themselves to the bone while trying to hit a three-month target, only to end up releasing it after five months anyway.
I'm with you, I also prefer long waiting cycles. Not only for the convenience for the developer but also for the game to be good. :love:

and not come out fast and be a disaster.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I as well prefer long waiting time if it means the update won't disappoint, The fact that Ero has been able to do these type of rendering with an average graphic card is pretty damn impressive, I can't imagine the annoyance of waiting for such a detailed render to cook with such card. Sadly his discord has been infected with people that think that by the single fact of donating a dollar they are entitled to everything and they can question and leave demoralizing comments about the waiting time and the update itself. If I were him I'd probably make them a refund and ban them, we seriously don't need this type of negativity for a first time dev and such a good one at that.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes