Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I as well prefer long waiting time if it means the update won't disappoint, The fact that Ero has been able to do these type of rendering with an average graphic card is pretty damn impressive, I can't imagine the annoyance of waiting for such a detailed render to cook with such card. Sadly his discord has been infected with people that think that by the single fact of donating a dollar they are entitled to everything and they can question and leave demoralizing comments about the waiting time and the update itself. If I were him I'd probably make them a refund and ban them, we seriously don't need this type of negativity for a first time dev and such a good one at that.
I didn't know about the graphics card part, thanks for that info.
Personally I don't type on the discord, I just lurk for more update info and I haven't checked in a bit since I'm guessing the update is coming out in a few days.
It seems alright, but the higher tier chats just lead to a lot of arguing from what I've read.

That's also how a lot of these games go, people who donate on patreon expect some sort of creative control over the project even though the dev hasn't listed that as one of the features.

I'm a bit disappointed that the update hasn't released yet and it's been a month since the original ETA(March 11th). Overall it's been a little over 4 months since the last release.
I'll also wait to put out my opinion for the update until it comes out since I think that's a fair thing to do.
That being said, Ero will probably learn from this and has began doing weekly updates on patreon which is a very good step.

I'll mention this, if you're a patron you should be allowed to ask a question with respect of course.
You're also allowed to say your criticisms in a polite manner as well.

I haven't seen much of the demoralizing comments you talked about, I'm guessing it's probably pretty recent.
From the way you describe it, it sounds disrespectful and stuff like that usually puts a ton of pressure on small developers which.
This could lead to devs taking breaks or abandoning the game due to all the negativity.
Ero is still a beginner too, he still has a lot to learn.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
really hope we get some bully ntr. maybe the succubus fucks them to death like in first episode with the neighbour
Could be a nice revenge option after hypothetical bully ntr happens with the mom, just a little something to give to the player should he wish to have instant gratification(y)... unless he doesn't mind the ntr to keep going that is :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Do you think we can expect a release this week guys? :)

From Ero's first weekly update.
It is very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 over the course of next week. Meaning before the next weekly update.
There's a chance Ero could delay again but it appears the update could drop Friday. It'll be interesting to see how this chapter unfolds with how much anticipation has been building up from his updates on Discord and Patreon.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
the release window according to the last patreon update, was to be this week and before his next weekly update, which means in between past Monday and today (Friday), so we should see it today or tomorrow at the very least.

I really hope though that he wont drag this any further, first "confident" eta was already back in March, if he keeps justifying delays because of perfectionism sake, it'd be soo reminiscent of that "Come Inside" game, building on top of expectations until its too much of a burden, and I don't wish him any of that :cautious:

SpitfiremarkV

Nov 5, 2018
Friday and still no update...
On January he said that his goal is to "release the next update before the end of February"

On February 21 he said what update will be released in March "probably somewhere at the start" AND said that Chapter 4 has "over 500 renders"(Remember this number).

In March he said what he still adding dialogs and choises, but assured us that ETA of March holds.
On the 27th of March he said on his Discord what update "be done in about a week or one and a half" so ETA was between 3-7 March.

At the start of April he AGAIN postpone update, saying that "Chapter 4 has over 600 renders" (So in almost 2 month of work he make 100 renders, then when on time from Dec to Feb he make 500? Ok, i'll buy it:BootyTime:)
And on April 9 Ero said "very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 before the next weekly update."

So what do we have now? It's 15 April and this guy miss his own deadline 4(!) times in a row, and it looks like he going to go for five(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Friday and still no update...
On January he said that his goal is to "release the next update before the end of February"

On February 21 he said what update will be released in March "probably somewhere at the start" AND said that Chapter 4 has "over 500 renders"(Remember this number).

In March he said what he still adding dialogs and choises, but assured us that ETA of March holds.
On the 27th of March he said on his Discord what update "be done in about a week or one and a half" so ETA was between 3-7 March.

At the start of April he AGAIN postpone update, saying that "Chapter 4 has over 600 renders" (So in almost 2 month of work he make 100 renders, then when on time from Dec to Feb he make 500? Ok, i'll buy it:BootyTime:)
And on April 9 Ero said "very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 before the next weekly update."

So what do we have now? It's 15 April and this guy miss his own deadline 4(!) times in a row, and it looks like he going to go for five(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh it has me a bit worried for the future of this game, especially as a supporter and patron for this project.
He definitely had some valid excuses during this development cycle which is fair, but missing multiple estimated release dates is gonna frustrate some fans.
If he needs more time that is completely ok, that being said he needs to stop putting out unrealistic ETA's. This was the same with chapter 3.

IMO I agree with Duriel, Ero seems to be a perfectionist and attempts to add last minute details.
He mentioned multiple times that he adds last minute details like sound effects, new renders and animations.
I'm not completely against it, but someone earlier mentioned that Ero doesn't have the best graphics card which already adds extra time to making the renders.
Perhaps he should concentrate on extra details like that in post-production once the game is fully complete instead to prevent further delays.

Even if this update is great, Ero needs to be able to set a good schedule for the next release of chapter 5, because if it has the same issues as this release it could stunt the growth of support for this game.
His patrons/fans need to have something to follow with trust.
He's still a new developer so I hope he learns from past mistakes, but I can't lie and have to say that these are worrying signs for the future of this game.

I'll retain my opinion on the update itself until it comes out and I hope it lives up to expectations.
I also hope it releases today, I'm just not sure anymore.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Tbh it has me a bit worried for the future of this game, especially as a supporter and patron for this project.
He definitely had some valid excuses during this development cycle which is fair, but missing multiple estimated release dates is gonna frustrate some fans.
If he needs more time that is completely ok, that being said he needs to stop putting out unrealistic ETA's. This was the same with chapter 3.

IMO I agree with Duriel, Ero seems to be a perfectionist and attempts to add last minute details.
He mentioned multiple times that he adds last minute details like sound effects, new renders and animations.
I'm not completely against it, but someone earlier mentioned that Ero doesn't have the best graphics card which already adds extra time to making the renders.
Perhaps he should concentrate on extra details like that in post-production once the game is fully complete instead to prevent further delays.

Even if this update is great, Ero needs to be able to set a good schedule for the next release of chapter 5, because if it has the same issues as this release it could stunt the growth of support for this game.
He's still a new developer so I hope he learns from past mistakes, but I can't lie and have to say that these are worrying signs for the future of this game.

I'll retain my opinion on the update itself until it comes out and I hope it lives up to expectations.
Sound too much like Come Inside dev ttll...

SpitfiremarkV

Nov 5, 2018

I agree what overall Ero is a good dev, but this shit with broken promises and missing deadlines frustrate me(and many overs) a lot. And it's a good thing what he started weekly updates to let people know that he doin.
But after broken deadlines i started questioning his words(Again - in almost 2 months he made a 100 renders, then when in Dec-Feb he made over 500. What else he doin this time, and why it takes so long? At least Ero need to clear that to patrons) and, as you say, it's a worrying sign.

Ero might be perfectionist, but business is business. If you take money from the people you are responsible for a product AND it's delivery.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

"Money rules the world..in every sense";):p

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes