Bobrik123

Feb 7, 2021
Man demon boy is taking a serious hit, I remember seeing around 3xx some Patreons b4 but now he lost around 50 since the delay Damn
Dev has dropped from 1485Eur/month to 320Eur/month in few days.
Hopefully he will get it back with the release of chapter 4.
Fingers crossed

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep4_gathered.jpg

APR 9, 2022 AT 4:29 AM
Weekly Update #1 - April
Hi guys,

I hope all of you are doing well. Here's the first of the weekly development updates. Below I've listed some of the things I've been able to do this week:

- I've finished the last two scenes that still need to be added, which means most of the remaining renders have now been done (we're closing in on 650 total now).

- With regards to animations, there were a few that still needed some adjustments and I've been able to finish those.

- I've begun putting together sound effects and adding them to the game. The process here will be slightly different than in previous Chapters. Perhaps insignificant, but I'll mention it here because it might be interesting to some of you: This time I will edit the sounds into the video files instead of playing them separately from the game engine. Depending on how much time it takes to finish the rest of the work, I plan on going back to do the same for the previous Chapters.

- I've now completed implementing a new functionality that gives a small notification whenever your Love or Lust point with one of the characters changes.

- It is very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 over the course of next week. Meaning before the next weekly update.

I hope you find this valuable because this will be the first of many. Thank you for reading and have a great week guys!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1747396

Weekly Update #1 - April
Hi guys,

I hope all of you are doing well. Here's the first of the weekly development updates. Below I've listed some of the things I've been able to do this week:

- I've finished the last two scenes that still need to be added, which means most of the remaining renders have now been done (we're closing in on 650 total now).

- With regards to animations, there were a few that still needed some adjustments and I've been able to finish those.

- I've begun putting together sound effects and adding them to the game. The process here will be slightly different than in previous Chapters. Perhaps insignificant, but I'll mention it here because it might be interesting to some of you: This time I will edit the sounds into the video files instead of playing them separately from the game engine. Depending on how much time it takes to finish the rest of the work, I plan on going back to do the same for the previous Chapters.

- I've now completed implementing a new functionality that gives a small notification whenever your Love or Lust point with one of the characters changes.

- It is very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 over the course of next week. Meaning before the next weekly update.

I hope you find this valuable because this will be the first of many. Thank you for reading and have a great week guys!
Yep, that was good information.

Feb 12, 2021
Weekly Update #1 - April

Hi guys,

" Weekly Update "... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..Six months have passed since the last update(n)(n)(n)
12/9 to 4/9 = 4 months, not 6; n from the tone of the "update", sounds like just about everything is done..."last 2 scenes", "most of the remaining renders have been done", "...a few animations that still needed some adjustments...been able to finish those", "very likely...release Chapter 4 over the course of next week...before the next weekly update"

so fingers crossed...:BootyTime::unsure:

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I am confused, the OP points towards non ntr but there is a warning about ntr in the end, can someone please confirm which one is it. (I am new to this thread)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I am confused, the OP points towards non ntr but there is a warning about ntr in the end, can someone please confirm which one is it. (I am new to this thread)
NTR with Nicole is avoidable, however NTR with Lillith is unavoidable.

Reactions: Limited20

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Am I the only one that doesn't see Lillith action as NTR? She is gods damn succubus. That's how she feeds. Also we just met her so we are barely in any relationship with her.
Yeah it's not NTR, it's not voyeurism either, and there is no "sex without MC" tag. NTR is a catch-all term for that.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes