JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC Turn into a Incubus or Transforms into a Female Succubus similar to "Succubus Contract"?. Be careful what you wish for,or Demon contracts with very fine print.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Does the MC Turn into a Incubus or Transforms into a Female Succubus similar to "Succubus Contract"?. Be careful what you wish for,or Demon contracts with very fine print.
Best as I can tell, dad was a powerful demon and boy's basically awakening to his incubus powers, yeah.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Best as I can tell, dad was a powerful demon and boy's basically awakening to his incubus powers, yeah.
sounds like a great plot. In "Succubus Contract" its about a Desperate femine guy unlucky with woman goes to a bar,meets mysterious woman who listens to his sob story and hi-jinx ensues following morning. Be careful what you wish for,especially when you have had a few drinks. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter
Feb 12, 2021
Friday and still no update...
On January he said that his goal is to "release the next update before the end of February"

On February 21 he said what update will be released in March "probably somewhere at the start" AND said that Chapter 4 has "over 500 renders"(Remember this number).

In March he said what he still adding dialogs and choises, but assured us that ETA of March holds.
On the 27th of March he said on his Discord what update "be done in about a week or one and a half" so ETA was between 3-7 March.

At the start of April he AGAIN postpone update, saying that "Chapter 4 has over 600 renders" (So in almost 2 month of work he make 100 renders, then when on time from Dec to Feb he make 500? Ok, i'll buy it:BootyTime:)
And on April 9 Ero said "very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 before the next weekly update."

So what do we have now? It's 15 April and this guy miss his own deadline 4(!) times in a row, and it looks like he going to go for five(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hate to admit it, but u n the other skeptics were right, n i was wrong (unfortunately); w/the "weekly update" due sometime tomorrow, n no update release, seems like yet another self-imposed missed deadline

it's like when ppl go to the gym, n set unrealistic goals for themselves, b/c they don't have either the willpower or knowledge base to accomplish their overreaching goals. need to set short-term, attainable, realistic goals, then use your available knowledge base n resources to accomplish those goals in reasonable n achievable parameters based on previous experience...basic rule/pattern for success in all walks of life, really (so should be able to set ETA on ch.4, 5, etc based on time n resources spent on ch.2 & 3)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
1650260369180.png
Sounds like Ero overestimated his ability to work under high stress. I seriously hope he takes Ruff's advice (from 7 months prior to the screengrab date) about avoiding hard ETA's for future updates to give himself the time needed to work on chapter 5.

My best guess as to when the update will drop is probably late May or early June since the average development cycle I've seen from more popular VN's fall within the same 6 month release cycle. Or Ero could become ttll and just release wallpapers every month...

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
He should really disregard any sound issue if that's the actual cause of the delay (which I personally doubt it) and just release what he has completed so far, because let's be honest now, it really sounds like a perfectionism excuse not many people will be keen to relate with, instead it will only worry patreons even more to delay on such superficial details.

He already neglected the NTR path which was huge for a chunk of his supporters, what he should have done, was finishing up with this update past month or beginning of this one at the very last without dallying any furter, in order to get right back into it and fill the NTR quota he owes to his patreons waiting for it.
But now this is gonna further delay such content.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I don't really care about the late release. What I care is the theme remaining consistant. I mean going all in into the NTR path and the occult/dark path. I seriously don't want the dev to waste his time to give an optional "vanilla" path.
I admit that the high quality milf of the game will bring a lot of vanilla milf lovers attention, but fuck those guys!
Let the MC embrace the dark path!

Last edited:

SpitfiremarkV

Nov 5, 2018
He should really disregard any sound issue if that's the actual cause of the delay (which I personally doubt it) and just release what he has completed so far, because let's be honest now, it really sounds like a perfectionism excuse not many people will be keen to relate with, instead it will only worry patreons even more to delay on such superficial details.

He already neglected the NTR path which was huge for a chunk of his supporters, what he should have done, was finishing up with this update past month or beginning of this one at the very last without dallying any furter, in order to get right back into it and fill the NTR quota he owes to his patreons waiting for it.

The longer update gets delayed, then higher people's expectations will be. And of course they gonna be more frustrated if update doesn't come out the way they want it(thanks for delays and broken promises).

IMO best decision here - drop update ASAP and write post on patreon, explaining what happened in the last month and why this update take so long time.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't really care about the late release. What I care is the theme remaining consistant. I mean going all in into the NTR path and the occult/dark path. I seriously don't want the dev to waste his time to give an optional "vanilla" path.
I admit that the high quality milf of the game will bring a lot of vanilla milf lovers attention, but fuck those guys!
Going all-in on NTR would very much not be consistent because the precedent set back in 0.1 is that you do get the choice, though.

... I guess I should clarify that I don't consider Lilith's misadventures NTR.

Feb 12, 2021
What I care is the theme remaining consistant. I mean going all in into the NTR path and the occult/dark path. I seriously don't want the dev to waste his time to give an optional "vanilla" path.
YES!! YES YES YES YES!!! (as 'bit' from Tron used to say ;))

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

You got any proof to back that up?

What happened to letting the dev do what they want? Guess that's all a bunch of bullshit huh? fucking hypocrites.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This a such a good game and the reception has been so good that it was only a matter of time before any delay in release creates toxicity.

I look forward to the release when the developer feels the work is ready. Deadlines are fine but sometimes they are not met and for good reason. This is a very good game and worth the wait. :) :coffee:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
You got any proof to back that up?
Ever since the announcement that NTR would be skipped back in March (if I recall correctly), you can find a number of people over the thread expressing worry and/or disappointment soon as they learned the news, not that many though as most are fine with the wait.

Also the vanilla content with the mom and Neighbor is quite spicy looking and will do mighty fine, still the sooner he releases the update, the sooner he can work on the other content that has been skipped

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I don't want to go too deep into this since this topic has been discussed to death, but I don't mind this update not having NTR content even if I'm a fan of NTR myself.

While a lot of people following this game are here for the NTR(not everyone of course), there's also other routes to play which should be pretty intriguing enough as well.
The dev wants to tell a story and right now in the story Nicole and MC are away from home so it wouldn't make too much sense to have an interaction with the boss when she's off work.

Look Ero himself confirmed that the NTR path will continue in chapter 5 and I'm sure that'll have a good amount of content in the next few updates too.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ever since the announcement that NTR would be skipped back in March (if I recall correctly), you can find a number of people over the thread expressing worry and/or disappointment soon as they learned the news, not that many though as most are fine with the wait.

Also the vanilla content with the mom and Neighbor is quite spicy looking and will do mighty fine, still the sooner he releases the update, the sooner he can work on the other content that has been skipped
i want more of that busty red head, more lilith x demon boy and much more nicole especially with that old boss of her boss. but i am not sad if this all isn't included in the next update

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes