RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Even though people don't consider Lily adventures as NTR this update supposedly will bring her first real interaction with MC & introduce her other love interest (NTR) aside the MC. So this update still going to have NTR just not with Nicole. I say this based on what Ero has said or implied in Patreon and Discord so take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: DTchan

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Even though people don't consider Lily adventures as NTR this update supposedly will bring her first real interaction with MC & introduce her other love interest (NTR) aside the MC. So this update still going to have NTR just not with Nicole. I say this based on what Ero has said or implied in Patreon and Discord so take it with a grain of salt.
Well, to be clear, I personally don't think that first time was NTR. I'm a huge proponent of going on a case-by-case basis, and any event we haven't seen yet could have some important context that might make me think differently.

But as a baseline, yeah, I think succubi kinda do get a free pass for this kind of stuff.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well, to be clear, I personally don't think that first time was NTR. I'm a huge proponent of going on a case-by-case basis, and any event we haven't seen yet could have some important context that might make me think differently.

But as a baseline, yeah, I think succubi kinda do get a free pass for this kind of stuff.
I posted about it earlier but I hope we can pick who she feeds on "Hey Lillith I don't like that guys face, go fuck him to death."

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I posted about it earlier but I hope we can pick who she feeds on "Hey Lillith I don't like that guys face, go fuck him to death."
I also mentioned something along those lines before. While Lilith already stated she doesn't follow the protagonist orders (he seems to be just her anchor in this realm) i can see they making some sort of deal for her to target someone specific that the MC wants out of the equation. :devilish: :devilish:
Hard to see how her feeding on someone sexually to kill them and steal their soul, would engender feelings of jealousy on the part of the MC.
Neither do I but some people are weird. Still remember a bunch who started a shitstorm here, after said scene where Lilith killed the neighboor during sex, until the mods kicked them out of the thread.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Neither do I but some people are weird. Still remember a bunch who started a shitstorm here, after said scene where Lilith killed the neighboor during sex, until the mods kicked them out of the thread.
I see you have the gift of understatement! ;)
and yeah I vividly remember that episode. LOL

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
coz friday is when he will post updates in patreon
Sure, but basing it on that just seems like a bad idea.

"It is very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 over the course of next week. Meaning before the next weekly update."

That's Ero's previous estimate, and the goal was specifically to not release it with the devblog.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Lusthunter93

Mar 17, 2020
Sure, but basing it on that just seems like a bad idea.

"It is very likely I will be able to release Chapter 4 over the course of next week. Meaning before the next weekly update."

That's Ero's previous estimate, and the goal was specifically to not release it with the devblog.
You're right but judging by the way things been going, I'd expect the friday post will be Ero announcing chapter 4 update released "best case scenario" since we're only few days away from said date.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1382370

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-09
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: EroMersive -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1382351 View attachment 1382347 View attachment 1382348 View attachment 1382349 View attachment 1382350 View attachment 1382352 View attachment 1382353 View attachment 1382354 View attachment 1382355 View attachment 1382356 View attachment 1382357 View attachment 1382358
Can i know why he did not fuck her when she passed out? There is no way to wake her up when she passed out so he can fuck her right? Same like bad bobby saga he did not fuck his passed out mom too! I like this game art and i wish he add more sleep sex scene!

Reactions: Active

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
He does, but it's a bad ending.
Yeah but it should not be wake up i saw real passed out mom son video he can easily fuck and eyecheck her but now i can not find his videos anymore but i have similar video

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes