slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Changing subjects... any great theories on whether MC always had demonic powers or if it was the product of him summoning Lillith? Not much is known about his past but I'm in the camp that he always had powers but was unaware of them until Lillith showed up (similar to awakening magical abilities).

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
Changing subjects... any great theories on whether MC always had demonic powers or if it was the product of him summoning Lillith? Not much is known about his past but I'm in the camp that he always had powers but was unaware of them until Lillith showed up (similar to awakening magical abilities).
I think his father was Asmodeus and he awakes demon powers by having sex

Reactions: slick97

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
No stress solution to everyone's frustration

Step 1. UNWATCH THE THREAD. All the negativity does not help devs or fans.

Step 2. Support / comment Devs who are active and putting out content on a consistent basis

Reactions: Ragnar

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I think his father was Asmodeus and he awakes demon powers by having sex
That would explain why the dad isn't in the picture and Mom being more sympathetic towards him. What's odd is how she says the demonic book looks familiar but almost immediately drops the matter. Was her memory of Asmodeus wiped by him, or by someone else?

I'd be thrilled as well if MC's powers had to be actively developed by the player over the course of the story. Some of your choices could boil down to progressing relationships with the LI's at the cost of being unable to improve your powers, or by opting to train with Lillith at the expense of relationships.

I'd also imagine a level of corruption system could serve as a metric for how evil we become. It could make actions like possession easier to accomplish or allow certain choices to be made.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I'm not into NTR but will still post here. ;)
Don't see a reason why i'm not alowed to do so. No offense!

I like it when storys have a different aproach, wich this seems to have.
The story sounds interesting but I haven't played it and (sadly) probably never will.

But (this is the reason for my comment) the Quality of this VN is just awesome!

The renders in the preview, textures, backgrounds and characters are just fantastic.
The "landlady" is one of the bestlooking woman of any VN.
The second Girl (demon?) looks also realy unique.

Most of the time you never see undressing or clothes half on in VN's.
Because it looks almost always just awefull. Stiff clothes floating in the air
with larges gaps between fabric and skin.

So the first preview pic alone shows the incredible quality of the renders.
Texture of skin and fabric, no gaps or stiff looking clothes and the hand inside the pants.

All i can do to wish the best for the dev and this project and i hope to see more high
quality projects like this on this site in the future.

Who knows, when its done and it doesn't have the humiliating the MC type NTR
in it, i would maybe even try it. I don't know yet.

Maybe at some point in the future the dev shows his big heart and
kindness and the NTR part will be optional, so both groups can enjoy
this (lookwise) masterpiece. ;)

Edit:
I don't like that the mainpage says:
"If this is not your thing then please depart the thread ..."
It sounds like its a hardcore NTR only Game. But i looked into it more and the Dev says
"NTR (Optional) and Harem (Planed)" so maybe there is hope for me. :)
I also don't get it why people get so pissed at me for saying "optional" would be nice.
It doesn't remove anything. Just more people could play it.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
They gave up along the way ... 4 months of waiting is not worth it .... Even if an update is released for 5 minutes ..... the game will end in 10 years ... so it's not worth the time.:rolleyes:...I'm sorry for the comment .. it just doesn't go to my head ... how can you not make a 5-minute update for half a year ???:(:unsure::cautious:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes