RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey guys,

Last weekly of September is here! I hope all of you are doing fine wherever you live.

I've been able to get quite a few things done this week for both Demon Boy and my new game (which is still under development).

For this week, I was able to complete:

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

Also, these are some previews for one of the female characters in the new game. *Spoiler alert* She's a teacher.

And finally. I recently received some restrictions from Patreon, so some of you suggested I should set up a page on SubscribeStar. Now, it's currently waiting for approval, but I'm sure it should be up soon!

Enjoy your weekend everyone,

EroMersive
Another milf. I think i detect a pattern here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps: damn you patreon and whoever snitched.

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019

Hey guys,

Last weekly of September is here! I hope all of you are doing fine wherever you live.

I've been able to get quite a few things done this week for both Demon Boy and my new game (which is still under development).

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

Also, these are some previews for one of the female characters in the new game. *Spoiler alert* She's a teacher.

And finally. I recently received some restrictions from Patreon, so some of you suggested I should set up a page on SubscribeStar. Now, it's currently waiting for approval, but I'm sure it should be up soon!

EroMersive
Thanks for sharing, Man I love Lydia and her beautiful brunette and muscular body :love: . I will be watching for the update and the other game.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Don't you have that image with the update progress? waiting 6 months for each update is already difficult, I was expecting that after this update the time for the next update would decrease, and with this new project, I'm afraid that the time to update demon boy will increase, if that happens it will be very sad.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Seems like we have to wait till Chapter 6 for any real action with Lydia. Those previews look like she'll give him a reluctant handjob, at most
Hopefully, and then we'll have to wait a few years to finally get to know the full chocolate factory.
But I'll be happy with more Lydia content just doing, I dunno, something?

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Hey guys,

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

EroMersive
Lydia is a black goddess:love:, seriously. Can't wait for this update!

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Hey guys,

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

EroMersive
Man's been averaging 30-35 renders a week (apparently) and thought making another game at the same time would be a good idea. It's already been 6 months since the last update.

Just give me the copium bro

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Normally I have no right to judge cuz I don't support the Dev financially, but after all the information I got about the dev's approach in the future with his games, I don't see how his patreon's will benefit from it.

Even slower progress than before. Each chapter gets bigger than the one before in Demon boy and now he's going to create a new game as well. The last chapter of DB was 6 months(?) ago. So in the future updates take what, a year or even more? I think abandoning DB is still on the plate for the future. There's also a chance of losing patreon's if no one is interested in the upcoming game and just subscribed for DB content. Changing from patreon to subcribestar is also a risk to lose patreon's. For now, he quits his day time job to put his time fully into developing games and I hope it doesn't back fire.

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
Normally I have no right to judge cuz I don't support the Dev financially, but after all the information I got about the dev's approach in the future with his games, I don't see how his patreon's will benefit from it.

Even slower progress than before. Each chapter gets bigger than the one before in Demon boy and now he's going to create a new game as well. The last chapter of DB was 6 months(?) ago. So in the future updates take what, a year or even more? I think abandoning DB is still on the plate for the future. There's also a chance of losing patreon's if no one is interested in the upcoming game and just subscribed for DB content. Changing from patreon to subcribestar is also a risk to lose patreon's. For now, he quits his day time job to put his time fully into developing games and I hope it doesn't back fire.
Guys guys guyssssss
Guys, there is a discord and from there you can message him and discuss it. I texted him several times and he answered me
This is th le link

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Writing "DEATH TO WHITE KNIGHTS" while having 2 banners of Big Brother on your signature..
I dunno why I just cant stop laughing at the irony I pity you.
What's wrong with BB? It's a great game.
And what irony? I think I never attacking someone because they have different opinion then me. :p

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes