lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just his girlfriend? Take his entire lineage. His mom, sister, grandmother, great grandmother. Bring his great great grandmother back to life with your demon powers, turn her 20, then take her too.
This would be better, but i think Ero you will put just the girlfriend in game to not blow up the stpry with characters.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Ayo. Do someone of you guys have clarification what the mentioned update will be? Development update or the new chapter? Maybe Ero clarified it on discord, patreon etc at the time being.
We haven't had a update the last two Fridays, hopefully it will come tomorrow

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hey guys,

Last weekly of September is here! I hope all of you are doing fine wherever you live.

I've been able to get quite a few things done this week for both Demon Boy and my new game (which is still under development).

For this week, I was able to complete:

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

Also, these are some previews for one of the female characters in the new game. *Spoiler alert* She's a teacher.

And finally. I recently received some restrictions from Patreon, so some of you suggested I should set up a page on SubscribeStar. Now, it's currently waiting for approval, but I'm sure it should be up soon!

Enjoy your weekend everyone,

EroMersive

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

Hey guys,

Last weekly of September is here! I hope all of you are doing fine wherever you live.

I've been able to get quite a few things done this week for both Demon Boy and my new game (which is still under development).

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

Also, these are some previews for one of the female characters in the new game. *Spoiler alert* She's a teacher.

And finally. I recently received some restrictions from Patreon, so some of you suggested I should set up a page on SubscribeStar. Now, it's currently waiting for approval, but I'm sure it should be up soon!

EroMersive
So, my prediction is correct.
From now on, he's going to split his work 50/50 between Demon Boy and his new game.
Well, expect that Demon Boy's development will be twice as long. From really slow, to reeeeeallly sloooooooow.
Sigh, time to"Unwatch" this thread and move on. See you guys on the other side :D

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

Hey guys,

26 Renders

and

4 Animations

EroMersive
Sweet and delicious chocolate, delicacy of the gods and bane of man.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes