princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
As per previous information, he is a Dutch.... and tbh, i don't see there's any update coming in February, i mean technically if you thought it seriously, you can see, there's nothing but only excuses and he completely lying his patreon from first after his chp4 release... i've not seen any dev who working in a game without giving any game preview! he is only giving some wallpaper, and those wallpaper mostly of NTR scene and about Nicole, which are most anticipated thing of that game, so he give his audiences in form of wallpaper not put that in game... one thing he done greatly, he calculated his audience comment properly, and prove me wrong any patreon, i guess his server has more NTR lover than Vanila! And as previously he stated he burnout to work in the game so yeah those progress report (99.5%....101%... ) completely false, that's why he said that time, when i asked him about chp 5 release in November he said he still don't know, which is meaningless thing, when you working on 800 renders (acc to dev it's a BIG number) and it's was already 5 month... he gave his whole time to a new game to divert his mind.... Most interesting thing is when he saw his wallpaper bring bucks without giving a proper development news, why should any lazyass not miss the opportunity?? and whenever he do, he tag some wallpaper with it, and Horny people's Anger melt after see this, afterall lust can take people in another world without think any logic! i'm saying it again, guys he is nothing but a scammer and A BIG BRAIN SCAMMER, BIGGER THAN ICSTOR! And don't think we are just jealous people, who are not patreon, don't give him support or whatever, we as a non patreon should thankful to ourselves to not support him, atleast we can think logically, we will get the update, whenever it release, infacT the DEV HIMSELF WILL POST IT HERE! So, request those blindfuck people open your eyes and think logically, all answers are in front of your eyes and most importantly, don't waste your money on this worthless piece of shitt, There's much better developer there who always bring update on table on time... Thank you
Nicole NTR is certainly not the most requested scene in the game

happyv

Feb 26, 2020

As far as I know, there are only seven days in a week.
but now……

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lmao the last update news was for November 2022 but now ...... feb 2023?

He is spending so much time on his new game that he forgot to enroll the ongoing one. Making excuses for grammar mistakes? I wonder if after all this shit if someone is going to pay for his new game Or will he even have the guts to release it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes